• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Aokromes said:

It's really that hard to read?

not much but someone who can help me fix this problem already check in several versions and gives me the same

CMake Error at cmake / options.cmake: 19 (message):
   The value (1) of your SCRIPTS Variable is invalid! Allowed values are:
   none; static, dynamic, minimal-static, dynamic minimal-if you still Have
   problems for search on forum TCE00019.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
   CMakeLists.txt: 50 (include)

Heya guys, how ya doin'?

I'm writing to ask about a problem I've encountered concerning cmake.

Here is my log on pastebin: http://pastebin.com/xiYu26pJ

It appears boost is missing, and it can't find openssl. Although I managed to fix that problem, now it says that it can't read anything from the openssl folder.

Tried Boost 1.59.0 and 1.61.0, and different versions of Cmake.

I've searched everywhere for this, even stumbled upon a post on this forum which had a link to another post that I presume is deleted.

I'm using Windows 7, and attempting to compile branch 3.3.5.

Please help guys.

Edited by Pr0xy
Forgot to add some info.

2 hours ago, Pr0xy said:

Heya guys, how ya doin'?

I'm writing to ask about a problem I've encountered concerning cmake.

Here is my log on pastebin: http://pastebin.com/xiYu26pJ

It appears boost is missing, and it can't find openssl. Although I managed to fix that problem, now it says that it can't read anything from the openssl folder.

Tried Boost 1.59.0 and 1.61.0, and different versions of Cmake.

I've searched everywhere for this, even stumbled upon a post on this forum which had a link to another post that I presume is deleted.

I'm using Windows 7, and attempting to compile branch 3.3.5.

Please help guys.

Read the point 7 and 10 of https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/display/tc/Windows+Requirements

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the reply. Anyhow I fixed it last night by downgrading from Visual Studio 2015 to 2013 and it compiled smoothly. Now the darn worldserver is messing with me. 

It went smoothly until it was done creating the databases, then it told me to run all the sql updates in the source folder and then it crashed. I'm trying to do that atm, but some of them return with errors. I'm really lost at this stage.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Pr0xy
Forgetful

You don't need to downgrade any MSVC version...

Make sure you created the boost environment var which needs to point to your boost root dir. Also make sure you use the CMake x64 generator and the matching x64 dev openssl libraries.

Seems like you mixed x32 and x64.

On 6/25/2016 at 10:06 AM, Nay said:

You need to download the correct Boost binaries from https://sourceforge.net/projects/boost/files/boost-binaries/ @Sicarius

I re-downloaded and redid the CMake which was successful, but I get the same problem when I try to build it again:

0ab037e59ce0459bfcce053fe5e7257c.png

here are the files:

c3ec68236ad84dc4c505e16302a2f4d0.png28c6f58cab50d48c8d8e93bb835ba0c5.png

I understand the build is looking for vc120 but I have vc140 libraries, why can't it use those?

In the process of compiling the core WOD I have the following error:

error: ':: SSLv3_method' has not Been Declared
      handle_ = :: SSL_CTX_new (:: SSLv3_method ());

I have done everything by the book without error, but I can not fix this. I searched google solutions, apparently has to do with OpenSSL and incompatibility with SSLv3.

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thank you for reading.

Edited by elireth123

openssl:
  Installed: 1.0.2h-1+deb.sury.org~trusty+1
  Candidate: 1.0.2h-1+deb.sury.org~trusty+1

This is the version installed.

OVH VPS brings this by default. I suspect it could be a matter of current versions not supporting SSLv3 but I'm not sure how to "roll back" to an earlier version.

The operating system is Kubuntu 14.04.

--- Canned message start --- It appears the issue in the original post was solved, so this thread shall be closed. Should you encounter any other difficulties, please open a new thread. --- Canned message end ---

I am trying to run a Trinity Server and I excecuted this command

xcodebuild -target install -config Release

and this error pops up...

clang: error: no such file or directory: '/usr/local/mysql/lib/libmysqlclient_r.dylib'

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:

Ld build/src/server/worldserver/Release/worldserver normal x86_64

(1 failure)

please help?

Please what is wrong ?

I testing download latest version cmake and he make more errors.

1>------ Build started: Project: ZERO_CHECK, Configuration: Release x64 ------
1>  Checking Build System
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/dep/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/dep/threads/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/dep/boost/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/dep/process/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/dep/zlib/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/dep/recastnavigation/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/dep/recastnavigation/Detour/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/dep/recastnavigation/Recast/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/dep/cppformat/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/dep/SFMT/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/dep/utf8cpp/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/dep/valgrind/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/dep/openssl/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/dep/jemalloc/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/dep/mysql/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/dep/readline/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/dep/gsoap/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/dep/rapidjson/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/dep/efsw/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/dep/protobuf/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/dep/bzip2/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/dep/CascLib/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/src/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/src/genrev/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/src/common/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/src/server/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/src/server/database/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/src/server/proto/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/src/server/bnetserver/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/src/server/game/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/src/server/scripts/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/src/server/worldserver/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/src/tools/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/src/tools/connection_patcher/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/src/tools/map_extractor/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/src/tools/vmap4_assembler/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/src/tools/vmap4_extractor/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/Trinity/Build/src/tools/mmaps_generator/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
2>------ Build started: Project: zlib, Configuration: Release x64 ------
3>------ Build started: Project: cppformat, Configuration: Release x64 ------
4>------ Build started: Project: revision_data.h, Configuration: Release x64 ------
5>------ Build started: Project: protobuf, Configuration: Release x64 ------
2>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/Source/dep/zlib/CMakeLists.txt
2>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Trinity\Build\dep\zlib\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
3>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/Source/dep/cppformat/CMakeLists.txt
3>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Trinity\Build\dep\cppformat\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
2>  uncompr.c
2>  zutil.c
4>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/Source/src/genrev/CMakeLists.txt
4>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Trinity\Build\src\genrev\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
2>  Generating Code...
3>  format.cc
3>  posix.cc
5>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/Source/dep/protobuf/CMakeLists.txt
5>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Trinity\Build\dep\protobuf\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
5>  importer.cc
5>  parser.cc
5>  descriptor.cc
5>  descriptor.pb.cc
2>  zlib.vcxproj -> C:\Trinity\Build\dep\zlib\Release\zlib.lib
5>  descriptor_database.cc
5>  dynamic_message.cc
5>  extension_set.cc
6>------ Build started: Project: Detour, Configuration: Release x64 ------
5>  extension_set_heavy.cc
7>------ Build started: Project: g3dlib, Configuration: Release x64 ------
5>  generated_message_reflection.cc
5>  generated_message_util.cc
5>  coded_stream.cc
3>  cppformat.vcxproj -> C:\Trinity\Build\dep\cppformat\Release\cppformat.lib
5>  gzip_stream.cc
5>  printer.cc
5>  strtod.cc
5>  tokenizer.cc
8>------ Build started: Project: gsoap, Configuration: Release x64 ------
5>  zero_copy_stream.cc
5>  zero_copy_stream_impl.cc
5>  zero_copy_stream_impl_lite.cc
7>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/Source/dep/g3dlite/CMakeLists.txt
5>  message.cc
7>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Trinity\Build\dep\g3dlite\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
6>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/Source/dep/recastnavigation/Detour/CMakeLists.txt
5>  message_lite.cc
8>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/Source/dep/gsoap/CMakeLists.txt
8>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Trinity\Build\dep\gsoap\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
6>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Trinity\Build\dep\recastnavigation\Detour\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
6>  Detour.vcxproj -> C:\Trinity\Build\dep\recastnavigation\Detour\Release\Detour.lib
9>------ Build started: Project: Recast, Configuration: Release x64 ------
5>  unknown_field_set.cc
5>  wire_format.cc
5>  wire_format_lite.cc
7>  Capsule.cpp
5>  atomicops_internals_x86_msvc.cc
7>  CollisionDetection.cpp
7>  CoordinateFrame.cpp
7>  Crypto.cpp
7>  Cylinder.cpp
7>  debugAssert.cpp
7>  FileSystem.cpp
7>  fileutils.cpp
8>  gsoap.vcxproj -> C:\Trinity\Build\dep\gsoap\Release\gsoap.lib
10>------ Build started: Project: bzip2, Configuration: Release x64 ------
7>  format.cpp
9>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/Source/dep/recastnavigation/Recast/CMakeLists.txt
9>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Trinity\Build\dep\recastnavigation\Recast\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
10>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/Source/dep/bzip2/CMakeLists.txt
10>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Trinity\Build\dep\bzip2\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
7>  g3dfnmatch.cpp
7>  g3dmath.cpp
7>  GThread.cpp
9>  Recast.cpp
9>  RecastAlloc.cpp
9>  RecastArea.cpp
7>  Line.cpp
9>  RecastContour.cpp
9>  RecastFilter.cpp
9>  RecastLayers.cpp
7>  LineSegment.cpp
9>  RecastMesh.cpp
9>  RecastMeshDetail.cpp
9>  RecastRasterization.cpp
9>  RecastRegion.cpp
7>  Log.cpp
7>  Matrix3.cpp
7>  Matrix4.cpp
10>  blocksort.c
10>  bzlib.c
7>  MemoryManager.cpp
10>  compress.c
9>  Recast.vcxproj -> C:\Trinity\Build\dep\recastnavigation\Recast\Release\Recast.lib
7>  PhysicsFrame.cpp
10>  crctable.c
7>  Plane.cpp
7>  prompt.cpp
10>  decompress.c
7>  Quat.cpp
10>  huffman.c
7>  Random.cpp
7>  Ray.cpp
7>  RegistryUtil.cpp
10>  randtable.c
11>------ Build started: Project: casc, Configuration: Release x64 ------
7>  Sphere.cpp
7>  stringutils.cpp
10>  Generating Code...
7>  System.cpp
7>  TextInput.cpp
7>  TextOutput.cpp
7>  Triangle.cpp
7>  uint128.cpp
7>  UprightFrame.cpp
7>  Vector2.cpp
7>  Vector3.cpp
10>  bzip2.vcxproj -> C:\Trinity\Build\dep\bzip2\Release\bzip2.lib
7>  Vector4.cpp
5>  protobuf.vcxproj -> C:\Trinity\Build\dep\protobuf\Release\protobuf.lib
7>  g3dlib.vcxproj -> C:\Trinity\Build\dep\g3dlite\Release\g3dlib.lib
12>------ Build started: Project: common, Configuration: Release x64 ------
12>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/Source/src/common/CMakeLists.txt
12>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Trinity\Build\src\common\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
12>  commonPCH.cpp
12>  Banner.cpp
12>  Common.cpp
12>  GitRevision.cpp
12>  BoundingIntervalHierarchy.cpp
12>  DynamicTree.cpp
12>  MMapFactory.cpp
12>  MMapManager.cpp
12>  VMapFactory.cpp
12>C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(227): warning C4005: 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT': macro redefinition (compiling source file C:\Trinity\Source\src\common\Collision\DynamicTree.cpp)
12>  C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(213): note: see previous definition of 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT' (compiling source file C:\Trinity\Source\src\common\Collision\DynamicTree.cpp)
12>  VMapManager2.cpp
12>C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(227): warning C4005: 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT': macro redefinition (compiling source file C:\Trinity\Source\src\common\Collision\Management\MMapManager.cpp)
12>  C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(213): note: see previous definition of 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT' (compiling source file C:\Trinity\Source\src\common\Collision\Management\MMapManager.cpp)
12>  MapTree.cpp
12>C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(227): warning C4005: 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT': macro redefinition (compiling source file C:\Trinity\Source\src\common\Collision\Management\VMapManager2.cpp)
12>  C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(213): note: see previous definition of 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT' (compiling source file C:\Trinity\Source\src\common\Collision\Management\VMapManager2.cpp)
12>  TileAssembler.cpp
12>C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(227): warning C4005: 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT': macro redefinition (compiling source file C:\Trinity\Source\src\common\Collision\Maps\MapTree.cpp)
12>  C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(213): note: see previous definition of 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT' (compiling source file C:\Trinity\Source\src\common\Collision\Maps\MapTree.cpp)
12>  GameObjectModel.cpp
12>C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(227): warning C4005: 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT': macro redefinition (compiling source file C:\Trinity\Source\src\common\Collision\Models\GameObjectModel.cpp)
12>  C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(213): note: see previous definition of 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT' (compiling source file C:\Trinity\Source\src\common\Collision\Models\GameObjectModel.cpp)
12>  ModelInstance.cpp
12>  WorldModel.cpp
12>  BuiltInConfig.cpp
12>  Config.cpp
12>  ARC4.cpp
12>  BigNumber.cpp
12>  HmacHash.cpp
12>  OpenSSLCrypto.cpp
12>  SHA1.cpp
12>C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(227): warning C4005: 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT': macro redefinition (compiling source file C:\Trinity\Source\src\common\Configuration\Config.cpp)
12>  C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(213): note: see previous definition of 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT' (compiling source file C:\Trinity\Source\src\common\Configuration\Config.cpp)
12>  SHA256.cpp
12>  PacketCrypt.cpp
12>  WorldPacketCrypt.cpp
12>  DB2Meta.cpp
12>  Appender.cpp
12>  AppenderConsole.cpp
12>  AppenderFile.cpp
12>  Log.cpp
12>C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(227): warning C4005: 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT': macro redefinition (compiling source file C:\Trinity\Source\src\common\Logging\AppenderFile.cpp)
12>  C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(213): note: see previous definition of 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT' (compiling source file C:\Trinity\Source\src\common\Logging\AppenderFile.cpp)
12>  LogOperation.cpp
12>  Logger.cpp
12>  Metric.cpp
12>C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(227): warning C4005: 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT': macro redefinition (compiling source file C:\Trinity\Source\src\common\Logging\Log.cpp)
12>  C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(213): note: see previous definition of 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT' (compiling source file C:\Trinity\Source\src\common\Logging\Log.cpp)
12>  EventMap.cpp
12>  EventProcessor.cpp
12>  Random.cpp
12>C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(227): warning C4005: 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT': macro redefinition (compiling source file C:\Trinity\Source\src\common\Metric\Metric.cpp)
12>  C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(213): note: see previous definition of 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT' (compiling source file C:\Trinity\Source\src\common\Metric\Metric.cpp)
12>  StartProcess.cpp
12>  TaskScheduler.cpp
12>  Util.cpp
12>  Errors.cpp
12>C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(227): warning C4005: 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT': macro redefinition (compiling source file C:\Trinity\Source\src\common\Utilities\StartProcess.cpp)
12>  C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(213): note: see previous definition of 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT' (compiling source file C:\Trinity\Source\src\common\Utilities\StartProcess.cpp)
12>  common.vcxproj -> C:\Trinity\Build\src\common\Release\common.lib
13>------ Build started: Project: database, Configuration: Release x64 ------
14>------ Build started: Project: proto, Configuration: Release x64 ------
15>------ Build started: Project: connection_patcher, Configuration: Release x64 ------
16>------ Build started: Project: mapextractor, Configuration: Release x64 ------
13>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/Source/src/server/database/CMakeLists.txt
14>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/Source/src/server/proto/CMakeLists.txt
15>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/Source/src/tools/connection_patcher/CMakeLists.txt
13>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Trinity\Build\src\server\database\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
15>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Trinity\Build\src\tools\connection_patcher\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
14>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Trinity\Build\src\server\proto\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
13>  databasePCH.cpp
16>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/Source/src/tools/map_extractor/CMakeLists.txt
15>  Helper.cpp
15>  Patcher.cpp
15>  Program.cpp
14>  protoPCH.cpp
16>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Trinity\Build\src\tools\map_extractor\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
15>C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(227): warning C4005: 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT': macro redefinition (compiling source file C:\Trinity\Source\src\tools\connection_patcher\Helper.cpp)
15>  C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(213): note: see previous definition of 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT' (compiling source file C:\Trinity\Source\src\tools\connection_patcher\Helper.cpp)
15>C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(227): warning C4005: 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT': macro redefinition (compiling source file C:\Trinity\Source\src\tools\connection_patcher\Patcher.cpp)
15>  C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(213): note: see previous definition of 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT' (compiling source file C:\Trinity\Source\src\tools\connection_patcher\Patcher.cpp)
15>C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(227): warning C4005: 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT': macro redefinition (compiling source file C:\Trinity\Source\src\tools\connection_patcher\Program.cpp)
15>  C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(213): note: see previous definition of 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT' (compiling source file C:\Trinity\Source\src\tools\connection_patcher\Program.cpp)
16>  DB2.cpp
16>  System.cpp
16>  loadlib.cpp
13>C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(227): warning C4005: 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT': macro redefinition
13>  C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(213): note: see previous definition of 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT'
14>  account_service.pb.cc
14>  account_types.pb.cc
14>  attribute_types.pb.cc
14>  authentication_service.pb.cc
14>  challenge_service.pb.cc
14>  channel_service.pb.cc
13>  AdhocStatement.cpp
13>  DatabaseEnv.cpp
13>  DatabaseLoader.cpp
13>  DatabaseWorker.cpp
13>  DatabaseWorkerPool.cpp
13>  Field.cpp
13>  MySQLConnection.cpp
13>  PreparedStatement.cpp
13>  QueryHolder.cpp
14>  channel_types.pb.cc
13>  QueryResult.cpp
13>  Transaction.cpp
13>  CharacterDatabase.cpp
13>  HotfixDatabase.cpp
13>  LoginDatabase.cpp
14>  connection_service.pb.cc
13>  WorldDatabase.cpp
13>  AppenderDB.cpp
13>  DBUpdater.cpp
13>  UpdateFetcher.cpp
14>  content_handle_types.pb.cc
14>  entity_types.pb.cc
14>  friends_service.pb.cc
14>  friends_types.pb.cc
14>  game_utilities_service.pb.cc
14>  game_utilities_types.pb.cc
14>  invitation_types.pb.cc
14>  notification_types.pb.cc
14>  presence_service.pb.cc
14>  presence_types.pb.cc
14>  profanity_filter_config.pb.cc
14>  report_service.pb.cc
13>  database.vcxproj -> C:\Trinity\Build\src\server\database\Release\database.lib
15>  connection_patcher.vcxproj -> C:\Trinity\Build\bin\Release\connection_patcher.exe
14>  resource_service.pb.cc
14>  role_types.pb.cc
14>  rpc_config.pb.cc
14>  rpc_types.pb.cc
16>  mapextractor.vcxproj -> C:\Trinity\Build\bin\Release\mapextractor.exe
14>  user_manager_service.pb.cc
14>  user_manager_types.pb.cc
14>  field_options.pb.cc
14>  method_options.pb.cc
17>------ Build started: Project: mmaps_generator, Configuration: Release x64 ------
18>------ Build started: Project: vmap4assembler, Configuration: Release x64 ------
19>------ Build started: Project: vmap4extractor, Configuration: Release x64 ------
18>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/Source/src/tools/vmap4_assembler/CMakeLists.txt
18>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Trinity\Build\src\tools\vmap4_assembler\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
18>  VMapAssembler.cpp
14>  service_options.pb.cc
14>  Login.pb.cc
14>  RealmList.pb.cc
18>  vmap4assembler.vcxproj -> C:\Trinity\Build\bin\Release\vmap4assembler.exe
17>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/Source/src/tools/mmaps_generator/CMakeLists.txt
19>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/Source/src/tools/vmap4_extractor/CMakeLists.txt
19>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Trinity\Build\src\tools\vmap4_extractor\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
17>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Trinity\Build\src\tools\mmaps_generator\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
19>  DB2.cpp
17>  IntermediateValues.cpp
17>  MapBuilder.cpp
17>  PathGenerator.cpp
17>  TerrainBuilder.cpp
19>  adtfile.cpp
19>  gameobject_extract.cpp
19>  model.cpp
14>  proto.vcxproj -> C:\Trinity\Build\src\server\proto\Release\proto.lib
19>  mpqfile.cpp
19>  vmapexport.cpp
19>  wdtfile.cpp
19>  wmo.cpp
20>------ Build started: Project: shared, Configuration: Release x64 ------
20>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/Source/src/server/shared/CMakeLists.txt
20>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Trinity\Build\src\server\shared\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
20>  sharedPCH.cpp
17>  mmaps_generator.vcxproj -> C:\Trinity\Build\bin\Release\mmaps_generator.exe
19>  vmap4extractor.vcxproj -> C:\Trinity\Build\bin\Release\vmap4extractor.exe
20>C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(227): warning C4005: 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT': macro redefinition
20>  C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(213): note: see previous definition of 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT'
20>  DB2SparseStorageLoader.cpp
20>  DB2StorageLoader.cpp
20>  ProtobufJSON.cpp
20>  ByteBuffer.cpp
20>  Realm.cpp
20>  RealmList.cpp
20>  shared.vcxproj -> C:\Trinity\Build\src\server\shared\Release\shared.lib
21>------ Build started: Project: game, Configuration: Release x64 ------
22>------ Build started: Project: scripts, Configuration: Release x64 ------
23>------ Build started: Project: bnetserver, Configuration: Release x64 ------
23>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/Source/src/server/bnetserver/CMakeLists.txt
21>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/Source/src/server/game/CMakeLists.txt
22>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/Source/src/server/scripts/CMakeLists.txt
21>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Trinity\Build\src\server\game\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
23>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Trinity\Build\src\server\bnetserver\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
22>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Trinity\Build\src\server\scripts\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
23>  bnetPCH.cpp
21>  gamePCH.cpp
22>  ScriptPCH.cpp
23>C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(227): warning C4005: 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT': macro redefinition
23>  C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(213): note: see previous definition of 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT'
22>C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(227): warning C4005: 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT': macro redefinition
22>  C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(213): note: see previous definition of 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT'
21>C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(227): warning C4005: 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT': macro redefinition
21>  C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(213): note: see previous definition of 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT'
23>  Main.cpp
23>  LoginRESTService.cpp
23>  Session.cpp
23>  SessionManager.cpp
23>  SslContext.cpp
23>  AccountService.cpp
23>  AuthenticationService.cpp
23>  ConnectionService.cpp
23>  GameUtilitiesService.cpp
23>  ServiceDispatcher.cpp
23>  WheatyExceptionReport.cpp
23>  ServiceWin32.cpp
23>Main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_server_init referenced in function "bool __cdecl StartDB(void)" (?StartDB@@YA_NXZ)
23>Main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_server_end referenced in function "void __cdecl StopDB(void)" (?StopDB@@YAXXZ)
23>database.lib(PreparedStatement.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_param_count referenced in function "public: __cdecl MySQLPreparedStatement::MySQLPreparedStatement(struct st_mysql_stmt *)" (??0MySQLPreparedStatement@@QEAA@PEAUst_mysql_stmt@@@Z)
23>database.lib(PreparedStatement.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_attr_set referenced in function "public: __cdecl MySQLPreparedStatement::MySQLPreparedStatement(struct st_mysql_stmt *)" (??0MySQLPreparedStatement@@QEAA@PEAUst_mysql_stmt@@@Z)
23>database.lib(PreparedStatement.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_close referenced in function "public: __cdecl MySQLPreparedStatement::~MySQLPreparedStatement(void)" (??1MySQLPreparedStatement@@QEAA@XZ)
23>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_close
23>database.lib(DatabaseWorkerPool.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_ping referenced in function "private: virtual bool __cdecl PingOperation::Execute(void)" (?Execute@PingOperation@@EEAA_NXZ)
23>database.lib(DatabaseWorkerPool.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_get_client_info referenced in function "public: __cdecl DatabaseWorkerPool<class CharacterDatabaseConnection>::DatabaseWorkerPool<class CharacterDatabaseConnection>(void)" (??0?$DatabaseWorkerPool@VCharacterDatabaseConnection@@@@QEAA@XZ)
23>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol mysql_get_client_info
23>database.lib(DatabaseWorkerPool.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_get_client_version referenced in function "public: __cdecl DatabaseWorkerPool<class CharacterDatabaseConnection>::DatabaseWorkerPool<class CharacterDatabaseConnection>(void)" (??0?$DatabaseWorkerPool@VCharacterDatabaseConnection@@@@QEAA@XZ)
23>database.lib(DatabaseWorkerPool.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_get_server_version referenced in function "private: unsigned int __cdecl DatabaseWorkerPool<class CharacterDatabaseConnection>::OpenConnections(enum DatabaseWorkerPool<class CharacterDatabaseConnection>::InternalIndex,unsigned char)" (?OpenConnections@?$DatabaseWorkerPool@VCharacterDatabaseConnection@@@@AEAAIW4InternalIndex@1@E@Z)
23>database.lib(DatabaseWorkerPool.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_real_escape_string referenced in function "private: unsigned long __cdecl DatabaseWorkerPool<class CharacterDatabaseConnection>::EscapeString(char *,char const *,unsigned long)" (?EscapeString@?$DatabaseWorkerPool@VCharacterDatabaseConnection@@@@AEAAKPEADPEBDK@Z)
23>database.lib(DatabaseWorkerPool.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_thread_safe referenced in function "public: __cdecl DatabaseWorkerPool<class CharacterDatabaseConnection>::DatabaseWorkerPool<class CharacterDatabaseConnection>(void)" (??0?$DatabaseWorkerPool@VCharacterDatabaseConnection@@@@QEAA@XZ)
23>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_fetch_fields referenced in function "public: __cdecl PreparedResultSet::PreparedResultSet(struct st_mysql_stmt *,struct st_mysql_res *,unsigned __int64,unsigned int)" (??0PreparedResultSet@@QEAA@PEAUst_mysql_stmt@@PEAUst_mysql_res@@_KI@Z)
23>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol mysql_fetch_fields
23>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_error referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl ResultSet::NextRow(void)" (?NextRow@ResultSet@@QEAA_NXZ)
23>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol mysql_error
23>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_free_result referenced in function "public: __cdecl PreparedResultSet::PreparedResultSet(struct st_mysql_stmt *,struct st_mysql_res *,unsigned __int64,unsigned int)" (??0PreparedResultSet@@QEAA@PEAUst_mysql_stmt@@PEAUst_mysql_res@@_KI@Z)
23>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol mysql_free_result
23>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_fetch_row referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl ResultSet::NextRow(void)" (?NextRow@ResultSet@@QEAA_NXZ)
23>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_fetch_lengths referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl ResultSet::NextRow(void)" (?NextRow@ResultSet@@QEAA_NXZ)
23>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_fetch referenced in function "public: __cdecl PreparedResultSet::PreparedResultSet(struct st_mysql_stmt *,struct st_mysql_res *,unsigned __int64,unsigned int)" (??0PreparedResultSet@@QEAA@PEAUst_mysql_stmt@@PEAUst_mysql_res@@_KI@Z)
23>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_store_result referenced in function "public: __cdecl PreparedResultSet::PreparedResultSet(struct st_mysql_stmt *,struct st_mysql_res *,unsigned __int64,unsigned int)" (??0PreparedResultSet@@QEAA@PEAUst_mysql_stmt@@PEAUst_mysql_res@@_KI@Z)
23>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_bind_result referenced in function "public: __cdecl PreparedResultSet::PreparedResultSet(struct st_mysql_stmt *,struct st_mysql_res *,unsigned __int64,unsigned int)" (??0PreparedResultSet@@QEAA@PEAUst_mysql_stmt@@PEAUst_mysql_res@@_KI@Z)
23>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_free_result referenced in function "public: __cdecl PreparedResultSet::PreparedResultSet(struct st_mysql_stmt *,struct st_mysql_res *,unsigned __int64,unsigned int)" (??0PreparedResultSet@@QEAA@PEAUst_mysql_stmt@@PEAUst_mysql_res@@_KI@Z)
23>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_error referenced in function "public: __cdecl PreparedResultSet::PreparedResultSet(struct st_mysql_stmt *,struct st_mysql_res *,unsigned __int64,unsigned int)" (??0PreparedResultSet@@QEAA@PEAUst_mysql_stmt@@PEAUst_mysql_res@@_KI@Z)
23>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_error
23>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_num_rows referenced in function "public: __cdecl PreparedResultSet::PreparedResultSet(struct st_mysql_stmt *,struct st_mysql_res *,unsigned __int64,unsigned int)" (??0PreparedResultSet@@QEAA@PEAUst_mysql_stmt@@PEAUst_mysql_res@@_KI@Z)
23>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_num_rows
23>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_field_count referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl MySQLConnection::_Query(char const *,struct st_mysql_res * *,struct st_mysql_field * *,unsigned __int64 *,unsigned int *)" (?_Query@MySQLConnection@@QEAA_NPEBDPEAPEAUst_mysql_res@@PEAPEAUst_mysql_field@@PEA_KPEAI@Z)
23>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_affected_rows referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl MySQLConnection::_Query(char const *,struct st_mysql_res * *,struct st_mysql_field * *,unsigned __int64 *,unsigned int *)" (?_Query@MySQLConnection@@QEAA_NPEBDPEAPEAUst_mysql_res@@PEAPEAUst_mysql_field@@PEA_KPEAI@Z)
23>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_errno referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl MySQLConnection::Execute(class PreparedStatement *)" (?Execute@MySQLConnection@@QEAA_NPEAVPreparedStatement@@@Z)
23>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_set_character_set referenced in function "public: virtual unsigned int __cdecl MySQLConnection::Open(void)" (?Open@MySQLConnection@@UEAAIXZ)
23>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_init referenced in function "public: virtual unsigned int __cdecl MySQLConnection::Open(void)" (?Open@MySQLConnection@@UEAAIXZ)
23>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_real_connect referenced in function "public: virtual unsigned int __cdecl MySQLConnection::Open(void)" (?Open@MySQLConnection@@UEAAIXZ)
23>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_query referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl MySQLConnection::Execute(char const *)" (?Execute@MySQLConnection@@QEAA_NPEBD@Z)
23>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_store_result referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl MySQLConnection::_Query(char const *,struct st_mysql_res * *,struct st_mysql_field * *,unsigned __int64 *,unsigned int *)" (?_Query@MySQLConnection@@QEAA_NPEBDPEAPEAUst_mysql_res@@PEAPEAUst_mysql_field@@PEA_KPEAI@Z)
23>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_get_server_info referenced in function "public: virtual unsigned int __cdecl MySQLConnection::Open(void)" (?Open@MySQLConnection@@UEAAIXZ)
23>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_options referenced in function "public: virtual unsigned int __cdecl MySQLConnection::Open(void)" (?Open@MySQLConnection@@UEAAIXZ)
23>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_init referenced in function "protected: void __cdecl MySQLConnection::PrepareStatement(unsigned int,char const *,enum ConnectionFlags)" (?PrepareStatement@MySQLConnection@@IEAAXIPEBDW4ConnectionFlags@@@Z)
23>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_prepare referenced in function "protected: void __cdecl MySQLConnection::PrepareStatement(unsigned int,char const *,enum ConnectionFlags)" (?PrepareStatement@MySQLConnection@@IEAAXIPEBDW4ConnectionFlags@@@Z)
23>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_execute referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl MySQLConnection::Execute(class PreparedStatement *)" (?Execute@MySQLConnection@@QEAA_NPEAVPreparedStatement@@@Z)
23>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_bind_param referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl MySQLConnection::Execute(class PreparedStatement *)" (?Execute@MySQLConnection@@QEAA_NPEAVPreparedStatement@@@Z)
23>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_result_metadata referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl MySQLConnection::_Query(class PreparedStatement *,struct st_mysql_res * *,unsigned __int64 *,unsigned int *)" (?_Query@MySQLConnection@@QEAA_NPEAVPreparedStatement@@PEAPEAUst_mysql_res@@PEA_KPEAI@Z)
23>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_field_count referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl MySQLConnection::_Query(class PreparedStatement *,struct st_mysql_res * *,unsigned __int64 *,unsigned int *)" (?_Query@MySQLConnection@@QEAA_NPEAVPreparedStatement@@PEAPEAUst_mysql_res@@PEA_KPEAI@Z)
23>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_autocommit referenced in function "public: virtual unsigned int __cdecl MySQLConnection::Open(void)" (?Open@MySQLConnection@@UEAAIXZ)
23>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_more_results referenced in function "public: class PreparedResultSet * __cdecl MySQLConnection::Query(class PreparedStatement *)" (?Query@MySQLConnection@@QEAAPEAVPreparedResultSet@@PEAVPreparedStatement@@@Z)
23>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_next_result referenced in function "public: class PreparedResultSet * __cdecl MySQLConnection::Query(class PreparedStatement *)" (?Query@MySQLConnection@@QEAAPEAVPreparedResultSet@@PEAVPreparedStatement@@@Z)
23>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_close referenced in function "public: virtual __cdecl MySQLConnection::~MySQLConnection(void)" (??1MySQLConnection@@UEAA@XZ)
23>C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.6\lib\libmysql.lib : warning LNK4272: library machine type 'X86' conflicts with target machine type 'x64'
23>C:\Trinity\Build\bin\Release\bnetserver.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 42 unresolved externals
22>  ScriptLoader.cpp
22>  cs_account.cpp
22>  cs_achievement.cpp
22>  cs_ahbot.cpp
22>  cs_arena.cpp
22>  cs_ban.cpp
22>  cs_battlenet_account.cpp
22>  cs_bf.cpp
22>  cs_cast.cpp
22>  cs_character.cpp
22>  cs_cheat.cpp
22>  cs_debug.cpp
22>  cs_deserter.cpp
22>  cs_disable.cpp
22>  cs_event.cpp
22>  cs_gm.cpp
22>  cs_go.cpp
22>  cs_gobject.cpp
22>  cs_group.cpp
22>  cs_guild.cpp
21>  CreatureAI.cpp
22>  cs_honor.cpp
21>  CreatureAIRegistry.cpp
21>  CreatureAISelector.cpp
21>  CombatAI.cpp
22>  cs_instance.cpp
22>  cs_learn.cpp
21>  GameObjectAI.cpp
22>  cs_lfg.cpp
22>  cs_list.cpp
21>  GuardAI.cpp
22>  cs_lookup.cpp
21>  PassiveAI.cpp
22>  cs_message.cpp
21>  PetAI.cpp
21>  ReactorAI.cpp
22>  cs_misc.cpp
22>  cs_mmaps.cpp
22>  cs_modify.cpp
21>  TotemAI.cpp
21>  UnitAI.cpp
21>  PlayerAI.cpp
21>  ScriptedCreature.cpp
22>  cs_npc.cpp
21>  ScriptedEscortAI.cpp
21>  ScriptedFollowerAI.cpp
21>  SmartAI.cpp
22>  cs_pet.cpp
22>  cs_quest.cpp
22>  cs_rbac.cpp
21>  SmartScript.cpp
22>  cs_reload.cpp
21>  SmartScriptMgr.cpp
21>  AccountMgr.cpp
22>  cs_reset.cpp
21>  BattlenetAccountMgr.cpp
21>  RBAC.cpp
22>  cs_script_loader.cpp
22>  cs_send.cpp
22>  cs_server.cpp
21>  AchievementMgr.cpp
22>  cs_tele.cpp
22>  cs_ticket.cpp
22>  cs_titles.cpp
21>  CriteriaHandler.cpp
22>  cs_wp.cpp
22>  custom_script_loader.cpp
22>  eastern_kingdoms_script_loader.cpp
22>  zone_arathi_highlands.cpp
22>  zone_blasted_lands.cpp
22>  zone_burning_steppes.cpp
22>  zone_duskwood.cpp
22>  zone_eastern_plaguelands.cpp
22>  zone_ghostlands.cpp
22>  zone_hinterlands.cpp
22>  zone_ironforge.cpp
21>  AuctionHouseMgr.cpp
22>  zone_isle_of_queldanas.cpp
22>  zone_loch_modan.cpp
22>  zone_redridge_mountains.cpp
22>  zone_silverpine_forest.cpp
22>  zone_stormwind_city.cpp
22>  zone_stranglethorn_vale.cpp
22>  zone_swamp_of_sorrows.cpp
22>  zone_tirisfal_glades.cpp
22>  zone_tol_barad.cpp
22>  zone_undercity.cpp
22>  zone_western_plaguelands.cpp
22>  zone_wetlands.cpp
22>  alterac_valley.cpp
22>  boss_balinda.cpp
22>  boss_drekthar.cpp
22>  boss_galvangar.cpp
22>  boss_vanndar.cpp
22>  boss_alizabal.cpp
22>  boss_occuthar.cpp
21>  AuctionHouseBot.cpp
21>  AuctionHouseBotBuyer.cpp
22>  boss_pit_lord_argaloth.cpp
22>  instance_baradin_hold.cpp
22>  blackrock_caverns.cpp
22>  boss_ascendant_lord_obsidius.cpp
21>  AuctionHouseBotSeller.cpp
22>  boss_beauty.cpp
22>  boss_corla.cpp
22>  boss_karsh_steelbender.cpp
22>  boss_romogg_bonecrusher.cpp
22>  instance_blackrock_caverns.cpp
22>  blackrock_depths.cpp
22>  boss_ambassador_flamelash.cpp
22>  boss_emperor_dagran_thaurissan.cpp
22>  boss_general_angerforge.cpp
22>  boss_high_interrogator_gerstahn.cpp
22>  boss_magmus.cpp
21>  BattlePetMgr.cpp
22>  boss_moira_bronzebeard.cpp
22>  boss_tomb_of_seven.cpp
22>  instance_blackrock_depths.cpp
22>  boss_drakkisath.cpp
22>  boss_gizrul_the_slavener.cpp
22>  boss_gyth.cpp
22>  boss_halycon.cpp
22>  boss_highlord_omokk.cpp
22>  boss_lord_valthalak.cpp
22>  boss_mother_smolderweb.cpp
22>  boss_overlord_wyrmthalak.cpp
22>  boss_pyroguard_emberseer.cpp
22>  boss_quartermaster_zigris.cpp
21>  Battlefield.cpp
22>  boss_rend_blackhand.cpp
22>  boss_shadow_hunter_voshgajin.cpp
22>  boss_the_beast.cpp
22>  boss_urok_doomhowl.cpp
22>  boss_warmaster_voone.cpp
22>  instance_blackrock_spire.cpp
22>  boss_broodlord_lashlayer.cpp
22>  boss_chromaggus.cpp
22>  boss_ebonroc.cpp
21>  BattlefieldMgr.cpp
22>  boss_firemaw.cpp
22>  boss_flamegor.cpp
22>  boss_nefarian.cpp
22>  boss_razorgore.cpp
22>  boss_vaelastrasz.cpp
22>  instance_blackwing_lair.cpp
22>  boss_baron_geddon.cpp
22>  boss_garr.cpp
21>  BattlefieldTB.cpp
22>  boss_gehennas.cpp
22>  boss_golemagg.cpp
22>  boss_lucifron.cpp
22>  boss_magmadar.cpp
22>  boss_majordomo_executus.cpp
22>  boss_ragnaros.cpp
22>  boss_shazzrah.cpp
22>  boss_sulfuron_harbinger.cpp
21>  BattlefieldWG.cpp
21>  Arena.cpp
22>  instance_molten_core.cpp
22>  boss_mr_smite.cpp
22>  deadmines.cpp
22>  instance_deadmines.cpp
22>  gnomeregan.cpp
22>  instance_gnomeregan.cpp
22>  boss_curator.cpp
22>  boss_maiden_of_virtue.cpp
21>  ArenaTeam.cpp
22>  boss_midnight.cpp
22>  boss_moroes.cpp
22>  boss_netherspite.cpp
21>  ArenaTeamMgr.cpp
22>  boss_nightbane.cpp
22>  boss_prince_malchezaar.cpp
22>  boss_shade_of_aran.cpp
22>  boss_terestian_illhoof.cpp
22>  bosses_opera.cpp
22>  instance_karazhan.cpp
21>  Battleground.cpp
22>  karazhan.cpp
21>  BattlegroundMgr.cpp
22>  boss_felblood_kaelthas.cpp
22>  boss_priestess_delrissa.cpp
22>  boss_selin_fireheart.cpp
21>  BattlegroundQueue.cpp
22>  boss_vexallus.cpp
22>  instance_magisters_terrace.cpp
22>  magisters_terrace.cpp
22>  chapter1.cpp
22>  chapter2.cpp
22>  chapter5.cpp
22>  zone_the_scarlet_enclave.cpp
22>  boss_arcanist_doan.cpp
22>  boss_azshir_the_sleepless.cpp
22>  boss_bloodmage_thalnos.cpp
22>  boss_headless_horseman.cpp
22>  boss_herod.cpp
22>  boss_high_inquisitor_fairbanks.cpp
22>  boss_houndmaster_loksey.cpp
22>  boss_interrogator_vishas.cpp
22>  boss_mograine_and_whitemane.cpp
22>  boss_scorn.cpp
21>  BattlegroundAB.cpp
22>  instance_scarlet_monastery.cpp
22>  boss_darkmaster_gandling.cpp
22>  boss_death_knight_darkreaver.cpp
21>  BattlegroundAV.cpp
22>  boss_doctor_theolen_krastinov.cpp
22>  boss_illucia_barov.cpp
22>  boss_instructor_malicia.cpp
22>  boss_jandice_barov.cpp
22>  boss_kirtonos_the_herald.cpp
22>  boss_kormok.cpp
22>  boss_lord_alexei_barov.cpp
22>  boss_lorekeeper_polkelt.cpp
22>  boss_ras_frostwhisper.cpp
22>  boss_the_ravenian.cpp
22>  boss_vectus.cpp
21>  BattlegroundBE.cpp
22>  instance_scholomance.cpp
22>  instance_shadowfang_keep.cpp
22>  shadowfang_keep.cpp
22>  boss_baron_rivendare.cpp
22>  boss_baroness_anastari.cpp
22>  boss_cannon_master_willey.cpp
22>  boss_dathrohan_balnazzar.cpp
22>  boss_magistrate_barthilas.cpp
22>  boss_maleki_the_pallid.cpp
21>  BattlegroundBFG.cpp
22>  boss_nerubenkan.cpp
22>  boss_order_of_silver_hand.cpp
22>  boss_postmaster_malown.cpp
22>  boss_ramstein_the_gorger.cpp
22>  boss_timmy_the_cruel.cpp
21>  BattlegroundDS.cpp
22>  instance_stratholme.cpp
22>  stratholme.cpp
22>  instance_sunken_temple.cpp
22>  sunken_temple.cpp
21>  BattlegroundEY.cpp
22>  boss_brutallus.cpp
22>  boss_eredar_twins.cpp
22>  boss_felmyst.cpp
22>  boss_kalecgos.cpp
22>  boss_kiljaeden.cpp
21>  BattlegroundIC.cpp
22>  boss_muru.cpp
22>  instance_sunwell_plateau.cpp
22>  sunwell_plateau.cpp
22>  instance_the_stockade.cpp
22>  boss_archaedas.cpp
22>  boss_ironaya.cpp
22>  instance_uldaman.cpp
22>  uldaman.cpp
22>  boss_akilzon.cpp
21>  BattlegroundNA.cpp
22>  boss_daakara.cpp
22>  boss_halazzi.cpp
22>  boss_hexlord.cpp
22>  boss_janalai.cpp
22>  boss_nalorakk.cpp
22>  instance_zulaman.cpp
22>  zulaman.cpp
21>  BattlegroundRL.cpp
22>  boss_grilek.cpp
22>  boss_hazzarah.cpp
21>  BattlegroundRV.cpp
22>  boss_jindo_the_godbreaker.cpp
22>  boss_kilnara.cpp
22>  boss_mandokir.cpp
21>  BattlegroundSA.cpp
22>  boss_renataki.cpp
22>  boss_venoxis.cpp
21>  BattlegroundTP.cpp
22>  boss_wushoolay.cpp
21>  BattlegroundWS.cpp
22>  boss_zanzil.cpp
22>  instance_zulgurub.cpp
22>  childrens_week.cpp
22>  events_script_loader.cpp
21>  BlackMarketMgr.cpp
22>  kalimdor_script_loader.cpp
22>  zone_ashenvale.cpp
22>  zone_azshara.cpp
22>  zone_azuremyst_isle.cpp
22>  zone_bloodmyst_isle.cpp
22>  zone_darkshore.cpp
22>  zone_desolace.cpp
21>  CalendarMgr.cpp
22>  zone_durotar.cpp
21>  Chat.cpp
22>  zone_dustwallow_marsh.cpp
22>  zone_felwood.cpp
22>  zone_feralas.cpp
22>  zone_moonglade.cpp
22>  zone_orgrimmar.cpp
21>  ChatLink.cpp
22>  zone_silithus.cpp
22>  zone_stonetalon_mountains.cpp
22>  zone_tanaris.cpp
21>  Channel.cpp
22>  zone_teldrassil.cpp
22>  zone_the_barrens.cpp
21>  ChannelMgr.cpp
22>  zone_thousand_needles.cpp
22>  zone_thunder_bluff.cpp
22>  zone_ungoro_crater.cpp
21>  HostileRefManager.cpp
22>  zone_winterspring.cpp
22>  blackfathom_deeps.cpp
22>  boss_aku_mai.cpp
22>  boss_gelihast.cpp
21>  ThreatManager.cpp
21>  ConditionMgr.cpp
22>  boss_kelris.cpp
21>  DisableMgr.cpp
22>  instance_blackfathom_deeps.cpp
21>  DB2Stores.cpp
22>  boss_anetheron.cpp
21>  GameTables.cpp
22>  boss_archimonde.cpp
22>  boss_azgalor.cpp
22>  boss_kazrogal.cpp
22>  boss_rage_winterchill.cpp
22>  hyjal.cpp
22>  hyjalAI.cpp
22>  hyjal_trash.cpp
22>  instance_hyjal.cpp
22>  boss_chrono_lord_epoch.cpp
22>  boss_infinite_corruptor.cpp
22>  boss_mal_ganis.cpp
22>  boss_meathook.cpp
22>  boss_salramm_the_fleshcrafter.cpp
21>  LFG.cpp
22>  culling_of_stratholme.cpp
22>  instance_culling_of_stratholme.cpp
22>  boss_captain_skarloc.cpp
21>  LFGGroupData.cpp
22>  boss_epoch_hunter.cpp
22>  boss_leutenant_drake.cpp
21>  LFGMgr.cpp
22>  instance_old_hillsbrad.cpp
21>  LFGPlayerData.cpp
21>  LFGQueue.cpp
22>  old_hillsbrad.cpp
22>  boss_aeonus.cpp
22>  boss_chrono_lord_deja.cpp
22>  boss_temporus.cpp
22>  instance_the_black_morass.cpp
22>  the_black_morass.cpp
22>  instance_dire_maul.cpp
22>  boss_alysrazor.cpp
22>  instance_firelands.cpp
22>  boss_anraphet.cpp
22>  boss_earthrager_ptah.cpp
22>  boss_temple_guardian_anhuur.cpp
22>  instance_halls_of_origination.cpp
22>  boss_celebras_the_cursed.cpp
22>  boss_landslide.cpp
22>  boss_noxxion.cpp
22>  boss_princess_theradras.cpp
21>  LFGScripts.cpp
22>  instance_maraudon.cpp
22>  boss_onyxia.cpp
22>  instance_onyxias_lair.cpp
22>  instance_ragefire_chasm.cpp
22>  boss_amnennar_the_coldbringer.cpp
22>  boss_glutton.cpp
22>  boss_mordresh_fire_eye.cpp
21>  AreaTrigger.cpp
22>  boss_tuten_kash.cpp
22>  instance_razorfen_downs.cpp
22>  razorfen_downs.cpp
22>  instance_razorfen_kraul.cpp
22>  razorfen_kraul.cpp
21>  Corpse.cpp
22>  boss_ayamiss.cpp
22>  boss_buru.cpp
21>  Creature.cpp
22>  boss_kurinnaxx.cpp
22>  boss_moam.cpp
22>  boss_ossirian.cpp
22>  boss_rajaxx.cpp
22>  instance_ruins_of_ahnqiraj.cpp
21>  CreatureGroups.cpp
22>  boss_bug_trio.cpp
22>  boss_cthun.cpp
22>  boss_fankriss.cpp
22>  boss_huhuran.cpp
22>  boss_ouro.cpp
21>  GossipDef.cpp
22>  boss_sartura.cpp
22>  boss_skeram.cpp
22>  boss_twinemperors.cpp
22>  boss_viscidus.cpp
22>  instance_temple_of_ahnqiraj.cpp
22>  mob_anubisath_sentinel.cpp
22>  instance_wailing_caverns.cpp
22>  wailing_caverns.cpp
22>  boss_zum_rah.cpp
22>  instance_zulfarrak.cpp
21>  TemporarySummon.cpp
22>  zulfarrak.cpp
22>  kezan.cpp
22>  maelstrom_script_loader.cpp
22>  boss_corborus.cpp
22>  boss_high_priestess_azil.cpp
22>  boss_ozruk.cpp
22>  boss_slabhide.cpp
21>  DynamicObject.cpp
22>  instance_stonecore.cpp
22>  stonecore.cpp
21>  GameObject.cpp
22>  isle_of_conquest.cpp
22>  northrend_script_loader.cpp
22>  zone_borean_tundra.cpp
22>  zone_crystalsong_forest.cpp
22>  zone_dalaran.cpp
22>  zone_dragonblight.cpp
21>  Item.cpp
21>  ItemEnchantmentMgr.cpp
22>  zone_grizzly_hills.cpp
22>  zone_howling_fjord.cpp
22>  zone_icecrown.cpp
22>  zone_sholazar_basin.cpp
22>  zone_storm_peaks.cpp
22>  zone_wintergrasp.cpp
21>  ItemTemplate.cpp
21>  Bag.cpp
22>  zone_zuldrak.cpp
22>  boss_amanitar.cpp
22>  boss_elder_nadox.cpp
21>  Object.cpp
22>  boss_herald_volazj.cpp
21>  ObjectGuid.cpp
22>  boss_jedoga_shadowseeker.cpp
21>  ObjectPosSelector.cpp
22>  boss_prince_taldaram.cpp
22>  instance_ahnkahet.cpp
22>  boss_anubarak.cpp
21>  Position.cpp
22>  boss_hadronox.cpp
22>  boss_krikthir_the_gatewatcher.cpp
21>  UpdateData.cpp
22>  instance_azjol_nerub.cpp
22>  boss_sartharion.cpp
21>  UpdateFieldFlags.cpp
22>  instance_obsidian_sanctum.cpp
22>  obsidian_sanctum.cpp
21>  Pet.cpp
22>  boss_baltharus_the_warborn.cpp
21>  CollectionMgr.cpp
22>  boss_general_zarithrian.cpp
22>  boss_halion.cpp
22>  boss_saviana_ragefire.cpp
22>  instance_ruby_sanctum.cpp
22>  ruby_sanctum.cpp
22>  boss_argent_challenge.cpp
22>  boss_black_knight.cpp
22>  boss_grand_champions.cpp
22>  instance_trial_of_the_champion.cpp
21>  KillRewarder.cpp
22>  trial_of_the_champion.cpp
22>  boss_anubarak_trial.cpp
22>  boss_faction_champions.cpp
22>  boss_lord_jaraxxus.cpp
21>  Player.cpp
21>  PlayerTaxi.cpp
22>  boss_northrend_beasts.cpp
21>  SocialMgr.cpp
21>  TradeData.cpp
22>  boss_twin_valkyr.cpp
22>  instance_trial_of_the_crusader.cpp
21>  TaxiPathGraph.cpp
22>  trial_of_the_crusader.cpp
22>  boss_king_dred.cpp
22>  boss_novos.cpp
21>  Totem.cpp
21>  Transport.cpp
22>  boss_tharon_ja.cpp
22>  boss_trollgore.cpp
22>  instance_drak_tharon_keep.cpp
21>  StatSystem.cpp
22>  boss_bronjahm.cpp
22>  boss_devourer_of_souls.cpp
22>  forge_of_souls.cpp
21>  Unit.cpp
22>  instance_forge_of_souls.cpp
22>  boss_falric.cpp
22>  boss_marwyn.cpp
22>  halls_of_reflection.cpp
22>  instance_halls_of_reflection.cpp
22>  boss_forgemaster_garfrost.cpp
21>  Vehicle.cpp
22>  boss_krickandick.cpp
22>  boss_scourgelord_tyrannus.cpp
22>  instance_pit_of_saron.cpp
22>  pit_of_saron.cpp
22>  boss_drakkari_colossus.cpp
22>  boss_eck.cpp
22>  boss_gal_darah.cpp
21>  GameEventMgr.cpp
22>  boss_moorabi.cpp
22>  boss_slad_ran.cpp
22>  instance_gundrak.cpp
22>  boss_blood_prince_council.cpp
22>  boss_blood_queen_lana_thel.cpp
22>  boss_deathbringer_saurfang.cpp
22>  boss_festergut.cpp
21>c:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost\graph\named_function_params.hpp(240): warning C4172: returning address of local variable or temporary
21>c:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost\graph\named_function_params.hpp(240): warning C4172: returning address of local variable or temporary
21>  Garrison.cpp
22>  boss_icecrown_gunship_battle.cpp
22>  boss_lady_deathwhisper.cpp
22>  boss_lord_marrowgar.cpp
22>  boss_professor_putricide.cpp
22>  boss_rotface.cpp
22>  boss_sindragosa.cpp
22>  boss_the_lich_king.cpp
21>  GarrisonMap.cpp
22>  boss_valithria_dreamwalker.cpp
22>  icecrown_citadel.cpp
21>  GarrisonMgr.cpp
22>  icecrown_citadel_teleport.cpp
22>  instance_icecrown_citadel.cpp
22>  boss_anubrekhan.cpp
22>  boss_faerlina.cpp
22>  boss_four_horsemen.cpp
22>  boss_gluth.cpp
21>  ObjectAccessor.cpp
22>  boss_gothik.cpp
22>  boss_grobbulus.cpp
22>  boss_heigan.cpp
22>  boss_kelthuzad.cpp
21>  ObjectMgr.cpp
22>  boss_loatheb.cpp
22>  boss_maexxna.cpp
21>  GridStates.cpp
22>  boss_noth.cpp
22>  boss_patchwerk.cpp
22>  boss_razuvious.cpp
21>  ObjectGridLoader.cpp
22>  boss_sapphiron.cpp
22>  boss_thaddius.cpp
21>  GridNotifiers.cpp
22>  instance_naxxramas.cpp
22>  boss_malygos.cpp
22>  instance_eye_of_eternity.cpp
22>  boss_anomalus.cpp
21>  Group.cpp
22>  boss_keristrasza.cpp
22>  boss_magus_telestra.cpp
22>  boss_nexus_commanders.cpp
21>  GroupMgr.cpp
22>  boss_ormorok.cpp
22>  instance_nexus.cpp
22>  boss_drakos.cpp
22>  boss_eregos.cpp
22>  boss_urom.cpp
22>  boss_varos.cpp
22>  instance_oculus.cpp
22>  oculus.cpp
22>  boss_bjarngrim.cpp
21>  GroupReference.cpp
22>  boss_ionar.cpp
22>  boss_loken.cpp
22>  boss_volkhan.cpp
21>  Guild.cpp
22>  instance_halls_of_lightning.cpp
22>  boss_krystallus.cpp
22>  boss_maiden_of_grief.cpp
22>  boss_sjonnir.cpp
22>  halls_of_stone.cpp
22>  instance_halls_of_stone.cpp
22>  boss_algalon_the_observer.cpp
22>  boss_assembly_of_iron.cpp
22>  boss_auriaya.cpp
21>  GuildFinderMgr.cpp
22>  boss_flame_leviathan.cpp
22>  boss_freya.cpp
22>  boss_general_vezax.cpp
22>  boss_hodir.cpp
22>  boss_ignis.cpp
21>  GuildMgr.cpp
22>  boss_kologarn.cpp
22>  boss_mimiron.cpp
22>  boss_razorscale.cpp
22>  boss_thorim.cpp
22>  boss_xt002.cpp
22>  boss_yogg_saron.cpp
22>  instance_ulduar.cpp
22>  boss_ingvar_the_plunderer.cpp
21>  ArenaTeamHandler.cpp
22>  boss_keleseth.cpp
22>  boss_skarvald_dalronn.cpp
21>  AuctionHouseHandler.cpp
22>  instance_utgarde_keep.cpp
21>  AuthHandler.cpp
21>  BankHandler.cpp
22>  utgarde_keep.cpp
22>  boss_palehoof.cpp
22>  boss_skadi.cpp
21>  BattleGroundHandler.cpp
22>  boss_svala.cpp
21>  BattlePetHandler.cpp
22>  boss_ymiron.cpp
22>  instance_utgarde_pinnacle.cpp
22>  boss_archavon.cpp
22>  boss_emalon.cpp
22>  boss_koralon.cpp
22>  boss_toravon.cpp
21>  BattlefieldHandler.cpp
22>  instance_vault_of_archavon.cpp
21>  BattlenetHandler.cpp
22>  boss_cyanigosa.cpp
22>  boss_erekem.cpp
21>  BlackMarketHandler.cpp
22>  boss_ichoron.cpp
22>  boss_lavanthor.cpp
21>  CalendarHandler.cpp
22>  boss_moragg.cpp
22>  boss_xevozz.cpp
21>  ChannelHandler.cpp
22>  boss_zuramat.cpp
22>  instance_violet_hold.cpp
21>  CharacterHandler.cpp
22>  violet_hold.cpp
22>  OutdoorPvPHP.cpp
22>  OutdoorPvPNA.cpp
21>  ChatHandler.cpp
21>  CombatHandler.cpp
22>  OutdoorPvPSI.cpp
21>  DuelHandler.cpp
22>  OutdoorPvPScriptLoader.cpp
22>  OutdoorPvPTF.cpp
22>  OutdoorPvPZM.cpp
21>  GarrisonHandler.cpp
21>  GroupHandler.cpp
22>  boss_doomlord_kazzak.cpp
21>  GuildFinderHandler.cpp
22>  boss_doomwalker.cpp
21>  GuildHandler.cpp
22>  outland_script_loader.cpp
22>  zone_blades_edge_mountains.cpp
22>  zone_hellfire_peninsula.cpp
22>  zone_nagrand.cpp
22>  zone_netherstorm.cpp
21>  InspectHandler.cpp
22>  zone_shadowmoon_valley.cpp
22>  zone_shattrath_city.cpp
22>  zone_terokkar_forest.cpp
22>  zone_zangarmarsh.cpp
21>  ItemHandler.cpp
22>  boss_exarch_maladaar.cpp
21>  LFGHandler.cpp
21>  LootHandler.cpp
22>  boss_shirrak_the_dead_watcher.cpp
22>  instance_auchenai_crypts.cpp
22>  boss_nexusprince_shaffar.cpp
22>  boss_pandemonius.cpp
22>  instance_mana_tombs.cpp
22>  boss_anzu.cpp
22>  boss_darkweaver_syth.cpp
22>  boss_talon_king_ikiss.cpp
22>  instance_sethekk_halls.cpp
22>  boss_ambassador_hellmaw.cpp
22>  boss_blackheart_the_inciter.cpp
21>  MailHandler.cpp
21>  MiscHandler.cpp
22>  boss_grandmaster_vorpil.cpp
22>  boss_murmur.cpp
22>  instance_shadow_labyrinth.cpp
22>  black_temple.cpp
22>  boss_gurtogg_bloodboil.cpp
22>  boss_illidan.cpp
22>  boss_mother_shahraz.cpp
22>  boss_reliquary_of_souls.cpp
21>  MovementHandler.cpp
22>  boss_shade_of_akama.cpp
22>  boss_supremus.cpp
22>  boss_teron_gorefiend.cpp
21>  NPCHandler.cpp
22>  boss_warlord_najentus.cpp
22>  illidari_council.cpp
22>  instance_black_temple.cpp
22>  boss_fathomlord_karathress.cpp
22>  boss_hydross_the_unstable.cpp
22>  boss_lady_vashj.cpp
22>  boss_leotheras_the_blind.cpp
22>  boss_lurker_below.cpp
22>  boss_morogrim_tidewalker.cpp
22>  instance_serpent_shrine.cpp
22>  boss_hydromancer_thespia.cpp
21>  PetHandler.cpp
22>  boss_mekgineer_steamrigger.cpp
22>  boss_warlord_kalithresh.cpp
22>  instance_steam_vault.cpp
22>  boss_ahune.cpp
22>  boss_mennu_the_betrayer.cpp
21>  PetitionsHandler.cpp
21>  QueryHandler.cpp
22>  boss_quagmirran.cpp
22>  boss_rokmar_the_crackler.cpp
22>  instance_the_slave_pens.cpp
22>  boss_hungarfen.cpp
22>  boss_the_black_stalker.cpp
22>  instance_the_underbog.cpp
22>  boss_gruul.cpp
22>  boss_high_king_maulgar.cpp
22>  instance_gruuls_lair.cpp
21>  QuestHandler.cpp
22>  boss_broggok.cpp
21>  ReferAFriendHandler.cpp
22>  boss_kelidan_the_breaker.cpp
22>  boss_the_maker.cpp
22>  instance_blood_furnace.cpp
21>  SceneHandler.cpp
21>  SkillHandler.cpp
22>  boss_omor_the_unscarred.cpp
22>  boss_vazruden_the_herald.cpp
22>  boss_watchkeeper_gargolmar.cpp
22>  instance_hellfire_ramparts.cpp
22>  boss_magtheridon.cpp
21>  SocialHandler.cpp
22>  instance_magtheridons_lair.cpp
22>  boss_nethekurse.cpp
22>  boss_warbringer_omrogg.cpp
21>  SpellHandler.cpp
22>  boss_warchief_kargath_bladefist.cpp
22>  instance_shattered_halls.cpp
22>  shattered_halls.cpp
21>  TaxiHandler.cpp
22>  boss_alar.cpp
21>  TicketHandler.cpp
22>  boss_astromancer.cpp
22>  boss_kaelthas.cpp
22>  boss_void_reaver.cpp
22>  instance_the_eye.cpp
21>  TokenHandler.cpp
22>  the_eye.cpp
22>  boss_gatewatcher_gyrokill.cpp
22>  boss_gatewatcher_ironhand.cpp
22>  boss_mechano_lord_capacitus.cpp
21>  ToyHandler.cpp
22>  boss_nethermancer_sepethrea.cpp
22>  boss_pathaleon_the_calculator.cpp
22>  instance_mechanar.cpp
22>  arcatraz.cpp
21>  TradeHandler.cpp
22>  boss_dalliah_the_doomsayer.cpp
22>  boss_harbinger_skyriss.cpp
22>  boss_wrath_scryer_soccothrates.cpp
22>  boss_zereketh_the_unbound.cpp
22>  instance_arcatraz.cpp
22>  boss_commander_sarannis.cpp
22>  boss_high_botanist_freywinn.cpp
22>  boss_laj.cpp
22>  boss_thorngrin_the_tender.cpp
22>  boss_warp_splinter.cpp
21>  TransmogrificationHandler.cpp
22>  instance_the_botanica.cpp
22>  pet_dk.cpp
22>  pet_generic.cpp
22>  pet_hunter.cpp
22>  pet_mage.cpp
22>  pet_priest.cpp
22>  pet_script_loader.cpp
22>  pet_shaman.cpp
22>  spell_dk.cpp
21>  VehicleHandler.cpp
22>  spell_druid.cpp
22>  spell_generic.cpp
22>  spell_holiday.cpp
21>  VoiceChatHandler.cpp
21>  VoidStorageHandler.cpp
22>  spell_hunter.cpp
21>  InstanceSaveMgr.cpp
21>  InstanceScript.cpp
22>  spell_item.cpp
22>  spell_mage.cpp
22>  spell_monk.cpp
21>  LootMgr.cpp
22>  spell_paladin.cpp
22>  spell_pet.cpp
22>  spell_priest.cpp
22>  spell_quest.cpp
22>  spell_rogue.cpp
21>  Mail.cpp
22>  spell_script_loader.cpp
22>  spell_shaman.cpp
22>  spell_warlock.cpp
21>  AreaBoundary.cpp
21>  Map.cpp
22>  spell_warrior.cpp
21>  MapInstanced.cpp
22>  achievement_scripts.cpp
21>  MapManager.cpp
22>  action_ip_logger.cpp
22>  areatrigger_scripts.cpp
22>  boss_emerald_dragons.cpp
22>  chat_log.cpp
22>  duel_reset.cpp
22>  go_scripts.cpp
21>  MapScripts.cpp
22>  guards.cpp
22>  item_scripts.cpp
22>  mob_generic_creature.cpp
22>  npc_innkeeper.cpp
22>  npc_professions.cpp
22>  npcs_special.cpp
22>  world_script_loader.cpp
21>  MapUpdater.cpp
21>  TransportMgr.cpp
21>  FollowerReference.cpp
21>  MotionMaster.cpp
21>  MovementGenerator.cpp
21>  PathGenerator.cpp
21>  ConfusedMovementGenerator.cpp
21>  FleeingMovementGenerator.cpp
21>  HomeMovementGenerator.cpp
21>  IdleMovementGenerator.cpp
21>  PointMovementGenerator.cpp
21>  RandomMovementGenerator.cpp
22>  scripts.vcxproj -> C:\Trinity\Build\src\server\scripts\Release\scripts.lib
21>  TargetedMovementGenerator.cpp
21>  WaypointMovementGenerator.cpp
21>  MoveSpline.cpp
21>  MoveSplineInit.cpp
21>  MovementUtil.cpp
21>  Spline.cpp
21>  WaypointManager.cpp
21>  OutdoorPvP.cpp
21>  OutdoorPvPMgr.cpp
21>  PoolMgr.cpp
21>  QuestDef.cpp
21>  ReputationMgr.cpp
21>  ScriptMgr.cpp
21>  ScriptReloadMgr.cpp
21>  ScriptSystem.cpp
21>  Packet.cpp
21>  WorldSession.cpp
21>  WorldSocket.cpp
21>  WorldSocketMgr.cpp
21>  AchievementPackets.cpp
21>  AuctionHousePackets.cpp
21>  AuthenticationPackets.cpp
21>  BankPackets.cpp
21>C:\Trinity\Source\src\server\game\Server\Packets\AuthenticationPackets.cpp(28): warning C4101: 'ex': unreferenced local variable
21>  BattlePetPackets.cpp
21>  BattlefieldPackets.cpp
21>  BattlegroundPackets.cpp
21>  BattlenetPackets.cpp
21>  BlackMarketPackets.cpp
21>  CalendarPackets.cpp
21>  ChannelPackets.cpp
21>  CharacterPackets.cpp
21>  ChatPackets.cpp
21>  ClientConfigPackets.cpp
21>  CombatLogPackets.cpp
21>  CombatPackets.cpp
21>  DuelPackets.cpp
21>  EquipmentSetPackets.cpp
21>  GameObjectPackets.cpp
21>  GarrisonPackets.cpp
21>  GuildFinderPackets.cpp
21>  GuildPackets.cpp
21>  InspectPackets.cpp
21>  InstancePackets.cpp
21>  ItemPackets.cpp
21>  LFGPackets.cpp
21>  LootPackets.cpp
21>  MailPackets.cpp
21>  MiscPackets.cpp
21>  MovementPackets.cpp
21>  NPCPackets.cpp
21>  PartyPackets.cpp
21>  PetPackets.cpp
21>  PetitionPackets.cpp
21>  QueryPackets.cpp
21>  QuestPackets.cpp
21>  ReferAFriendPackets.cpp
21>  ReputationPackets.cpp
21>  ScenePackets.cpp
21>  SocialPackets.cpp
21>  SpellPackets.cpp
21>  SystemPackets.cpp
21>  TalentPackets.cpp
21>  TaxiPackets.cpp
21>  TicketPackets.cpp
21>  TokenPackets.cpp
21>  TotemPackets.cpp
21>  ToyPackets.cpp
21>  TradePackets.cpp
21>  TransmogrificationPackets.cpp
21>  VehiclePackets.cpp
21>  VoicePackets.cpp
21>  VoidStoragePackets.cpp
21>  WardenPackets.cpp
21>  WhoPackets.cpp
21>  WorldStatePackets.cpp
21>  Opcodes.cpp
21>  PacketLog.cpp
21>  WorldserverService.cpp
21>  WorldserverServiceDispatcher.cpp
21>  SkillDiscovery.cpp
21>  SkillExtraItems.cpp
21>  Spell.cpp
21>  SpellEffects.cpp
21>  SpellHistory.cpp
21>  SpellInfo.cpp
21>  SpellMgr.cpp
21>  SpellScript.cpp
21>  SpellAuraEffects.cpp
21>  SpellAuras.cpp
21>  SupportMgr.cpp
21>  CreatureTextMgr.cpp
21>  CharacterDatabaseCleaner.cpp
21>  PlayerDump.cpp
21>  Warden.cpp
21>  WardenCheckMgr.cpp
21>  WardenMac.cpp
21>  WardenWin.cpp
21>  Weather.cpp
21>  WeatherMgr.cpp
21>  World.cpp
21>  game.vcxproj -> C:\Trinity\Build\src\server\game\Release\game.lib
24>------ Build started: Project: worldserver, Configuration: Release x64 ------
24>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/Source/src/server/worldserver/CMakeLists.txt
24>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Trinity\Build\src\server\worldserver\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
24>  worldPCH.cpp
24>C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(227): warning C4005: 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT': macro redefinition
24>  C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(213): note: see previous definition of 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT'
24>  Main.cpp
24>  CliRunnable.cpp
24>  RASession.cpp
24>  TCSoap.cpp
24>  WheatyExceptionReport.cpp
24>  ServiceWin32.cpp
24>Main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_server_init referenced in function "bool __cdecl StartDB(void)" (?StartDB@@YA_NXZ)
24>Main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_server_end referenced in function "void __cdecl StopDB(void)" (?StopDB@@YAXXZ)
24>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_fetch_fields referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl MySQLConnection::_Query(char const *,struct st_mysql_res * *,struct st_mysql_field * *,unsigned __int64 *,unsigned int *)" (?_Query@MySQLConnection@@QEAA_NPEBDPEAPEAUst_mysql_res@@PEAPEAUst_mysql_field@@PEA_KPEAI@Z)
24>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol mysql_fetch_fields
24>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_field_count referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl MySQLConnection::_Query(char const *,struct st_mysql_res * *,struct st_mysql_field * *,unsigned __int64 *,unsigned int *)" (?_Query@MySQLConnection@@QEAA_NPEBDPEAPEAUst_mysql_res@@PEAPEAUst_mysql_field@@PEA_KPEAI@Z)
24>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_affected_rows referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl MySQLConnection::_Query(char const *,struct st_mysql_res * *,struct st_mysql_field * *,unsigned __int64 *,unsigned int *)" (?_Query@MySQLConnection@@QEAA_NPEBDPEAPEAUst_mysql_res@@PEAPEAUst_mysql_field@@PEA_KPEAI@Z)
24>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_errno referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl MySQLConnection::Execute(class PreparedStatement *)" (?Execute@MySQLConnection@@QEAA_NPEAVPreparedStatement@@@Z)
24>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_error referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl MySQLConnection::Execute(char const *)" (?Execute@MySQLConnection@@QEAA_NPEBD@Z)
24>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol mysql_error
24>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_set_character_set referenced in function "public: virtual unsigned int __cdecl MySQLConnection::Open(void)" (?Open@MySQLConnection@@UEAAIXZ)
24>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_init referenced in function "public: virtual unsigned int __cdecl MySQLConnection::Open(void)" (?Open@MySQLConnection@@UEAAIXZ)
24>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_real_connect referenced in function "public: virtual unsigned int __cdecl MySQLConnection::Open(void)" (?Open@MySQLConnection@@UEAAIXZ)
24>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_query referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl MySQLConnection::Execute(char const *)" (?Execute@MySQLConnection@@QEAA_NPEBD@Z)
24>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_store_result referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl MySQLConnection::_Query(char const *,struct st_mysql_res * *,struct st_mysql_field * *,unsigned __int64 *,unsigned int *)" (?_Query@MySQLConnection@@QEAA_NPEBDPEAPEAUst_mysql_res@@PEAPEAUst_mysql_field@@PEA_KPEAI@Z)
24>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_get_server_info referenced in function "public: virtual unsigned int __cdecl MySQLConnection::Open(void)" (?Open@MySQLConnection@@UEAAIXZ)
24>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_get_client_info referenced in function "public: virtual unsigned int __cdecl MySQLConnection::Open(void)" (?Open@MySQLConnection@@UEAAIXZ)
24>database.lib(DatabaseWorkerPool.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol mysql_get_client_info
24>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_options referenced in function "public: virtual unsigned int __cdecl MySQLConnection::Open(void)" (?Open@MySQLConnection@@UEAAIXZ)
24>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_free_result referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl MySQLConnection::_Query(char const *,struct st_mysql_res * *,struct st_mysql_field * *,unsigned __int64 *,unsigned int *)" (?_Query@MySQLConnection@@QEAA_NPEBDPEAPEAUst_mysql_res@@PEAPEAUst_mysql_field@@PEA_KPEAI@Z)
24>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol mysql_free_result
24>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_init referenced in function "protected: void __cdecl MySQLConnection::PrepareStatement(unsigned int,char const *,enum ConnectionFlags)" (?PrepareStatement@MySQLConnection@@IEAAXIPEBDW4ConnectionFlags@@@Z)
24>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_prepare referenced in function "protected: void __cdecl MySQLConnection::PrepareStatement(unsigned int,char const *,enum ConnectionFlags)" (?PrepareStatement@MySQLConnection@@IEAAXIPEBDW4ConnectionFlags@@@Z)
24>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_execute referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl MySQLConnection::Execute(class PreparedStatement *)" (?Execute@MySQLConnection@@QEAA_NPEAVPreparedStatement@@@Z)
24>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_bind_param referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl MySQLConnection::Execute(class PreparedStatement *)" (?Execute@MySQLConnection@@QEAA_NPEAVPreparedStatement@@@Z)
24>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_close referenced in function "protected: void __cdecl MySQLConnection::PrepareStatement(unsigned int,char const *,enum ConnectionFlags)" (?PrepareStatement@MySQLConnection@@IEAAXIPEBDW4ConnectionFlags@@@Z)
24>database.lib(PreparedStatement.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_close
24>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_result_metadata referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl MySQLConnection::_Query(class PreparedStatement *,struct st_mysql_res * *,unsigned __int64 *,unsigned int *)" (?_Query@MySQLConnection@@QEAA_NPEAVPreparedStatement@@PEAPEAUst_mysql_res@@PEA_KPEAI@Z)
24>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_error referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl MySQLConnection::Execute(class PreparedStatement *)" (?Execute@MySQLConnection@@QEAA_NPEAVPreparedStatement@@@Z)
24>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_error
24>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_num_rows referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl MySQLConnection::_Query(class PreparedStatement *,struct st_mysql_res * *,unsigned __int64 *,unsigned int *)" (?_Query@MySQLConnection@@QEAA_NPEAVPreparedStatement@@PEAPEAUst_mysql_res@@PEA_KPEAI@Z)
24>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_num_rows
24>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_field_count referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl MySQLConnection::_Query(class PreparedStatement *,struct st_mysql_res * *,unsigned __int64 *,unsigned int *)" (?_Query@MySQLConnection@@QEAA_NPEAVPreparedStatement@@PEAPEAUst_mysql_res@@PEA_KPEAI@Z)
24>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_autocommit referenced in function "public: virtual unsigned int __cdecl MySQLConnection::Open(void)" (?Open@MySQLConnection@@UEAAIXZ)
24>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_more_results referenced in function "public: class PreparedResultSet * __cdecl MySQLConnection::Query(class PreparedStatement *)" (?Query@MySQLConnection@@QEAAPEAVPreparedResultSet@@PEAVPreparedStatement@@@Z)
24>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_next_result referenced in function "public: class PreparedResultSet * __cdecl MySQLConnection::Query(class PreparedStatement *)" (?Query@MySQLConnection@@QEAAPEAVPreparedResultSet@@PEAVPreparedStatement@@@Z)
24>database.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_close referenced in function "public: virtual __cdecl MySQLConnection::~MySQLConnection(void)" (??1MySQLConnection@@UEAA@XZ)
24>database.lib(DatabaseWorkerPool.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_ping referenced in function "private: virtual bool __cdecl PingOperation::Execute(void)" (?Execute@PingOperation@@EEAA_NXZ)
24>database.lib(DatabaseWorkerPool.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_get_client_version referenced in function "public: __cdecl DatabaseWorkerPool<class CharacterDatabaseConnection>::DatabaseWorkerPool<class CharacterDatabaseConnection>(void)" (??0?$DatabaseWorkerPool@VCharacterDatabaseConnection@@@@QEAA@XZ)
24>database.lib(DatabaseWorkerPool.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_get_server_version referenced in function "private: unsigned int __cdecl DatabaseWorkerPool<class CharacterDatabaseConnection>::OpenConnections(enum DatabaseWorkerPool<class CharacterDatabaseConnection>::InternalIndex,unsigned char)" (?OpenConnections@?$DatabaseWorkerPool@VCharacterDatabaseConnection@@@@AEAAIW4InternalIndex@1@E@Z)
24>database.lib(DatabaseWorkerPool.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_real_escape_string referenced in function "private: unsigned long __cdecl DatabaseWorkerPool<class CharacterDatabaseConnection>::EscapeString(char *,char const *,unsigned long)" (?EscapeString@?$DatabaseWorkerPool@VCharacterDatabaseConnection@@@@AEAAKPEADPEBDK@Z)
24>database.lib(DatabaseWorkerPool.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_thread_safe referenced in function "public: __cdecl DatabaseWorkerPool<class CharacterDatabaseConnection>::DatabaseWorkerPool<class CharacterDatabaseConnection>(void)" (??0?$DatabaseWorkerPool@VCharacterDatabaseConnection@@@@QEAA@XZ)
24>database.lib(PreparedStatement.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_param_count referenced in function "public: __cdecl MySQLPreparedStatement::MySQLPreparedStatement(struct st_mysql_stmt *)" (??0MySQLPreparedStatement@@QEAA@PEAUst_mysql_stmt@@@Z)
24>database.lib(PreparedStatement.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_attr_set referenced in function "public: __cdecl MySQLPreparedStatement::MySQLPreparedStatement(struct st_mysql_stmt *)" (??0MySQLPreparedStatement@@QEAA@PEAUst_mysql_stmt@@@Z)
24>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_fetch_row referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl ResultSet::NextRow(void)" (?NextRow@ResultSet@@QEAA_NXZ)
24>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_fetch_lengths referenced in function "public: bool __cdecl ResultSet::NextRow(void)" (?NextRow@ResultSet@@QEAA_NXZ)
24>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_fetch referenced in function "public: __cdecl PreparedResultSet::PreparedResultSet(struct st_mysql_stmt *,struct st_mysql_res *,unsigned __int64,unsigned int)" (??0PreparedResultSet@@QEAA@PEAUst_mysql_stmt@@PEAUst_mysql_res@@_KI@Z)
24>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_store_result referenced in function "public: __cdecl PreparedResultSet::PreparedResultSet(struct st_mysql_stmt *,struct st_mysql_res *,unsigned __int64,unsigned int)" (??0PreparedResultSet@@QEAA@PEAUst_mysql_stmt@@PEAUst_mysql_res@@_KI@Z)
24>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_bind_result referenced in function "public: __cdecl PreparedResultSet::PreparedResultSet(struct st_mysql_stmt *,struct st_mysql_res *,unsigned __int64,unsigned int)" (??0PreparedResultSet@@QEAA@PEAUst_mysql_stmt@@PEAUst_mysql_res@@_KI@Z)
24>database.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol mysql_stmt_free_result referenced in function "public: __cdecl PreparedResultSet::PreparedResultSet(struct st_mysql_stmt *,struct st_mysql_res *,unsigned __int64,unsigned int)" (??0PreparedResultSet@@QEAA@PEAUst_mysql_stmt@@PEAUst_mysql_res@@_KI@Z)
24>C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.6\lib\libmysql.lib : warning LNK4272: library machine type 'X86' conflicts with target machine type 'x64'
24>C:\Trinity\Build\bin\Release\worldserver.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 42 unresolved externals
25>------ Build started: Project: ALL_BUILD, Configuration: Release x64 ------
25>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/Source/CMakeLists.txt
25>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Trinity\Build\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
========== Build: 23 succeeded, 2 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Edited by Meloun55

• Aokromes changed the title to Compile or cmake problems
  • Aokromes featured and featured this topic
  • Aokromes pinned this topic