TrinityCore
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Levcsu
      Dear everyone!

Where can I download the full client (8.2.5.32750) which is compatible with the Master branch? Its enough to download the full game from battle.net, and I will able to join to the server fresh compilied master branch server?
    • By Ithylis
      =====[ English ]=====
      Hello,
      First of all I'm sorry if my english is not good, it's the use of Mr Google translation
      That's after years I restart in a WoW private server.
      I thank everyone who gives their time to help TrinityCore evolve.
      I appeal to the community because I can not find the dbc-cameras-vmaps-maps-mmaps-gt files of master 8.2.0.31478.
      I have the official version of the game in 8.2.5 and going through Arctium I do not have the data to extract all that, or else I get it wrong.
      Would anyone be kind enough to share all these extracted files please?
      Thank you very much and have a good day / night
      Regards,
      Ithylis
      =====[ Français ]=====
      Bonjour,

Avant tout je suis désolé si mon anglais n'est pas bon, c'est l'utilisation de Monsieur Google traduction

Voilà après des années je me relance dans un serveur privé WoW.
      Je remercie tout ceux qui donnent de leur temps pour faire évoluer TrinityCore.
      Je fais appel à la communauté, car je n'arrive pas à trouver les fichiers dbc-cameras-vmaps-maps-mmaps-gt de la version master 8.2.0.31478.
      J'ai la version officielle du jeu en 8.2.5 et en passant par Arctium je n'ai pas les données pour extraire tout cela, ou alors je m'y prends mal.

Est-ce que quelqu'un aurait la bonté de partager tous ces fichiers extraits s'il vous plait ?

Merci beaucoup et bonne journée/nuit
      Cordialement,
      Ithylis
    • By Moshi Moshi ^w^
      So I got the master branch up and running but there seems to be an issue with attacking after looting an enemy. I've tried searching online but can't seem to find anything on it so I am assuming either I have made a mess or the latest files have an issue. The only fix I have found for it so far is to logout and log back in, however once you loot a enemy it happens again. If you need any files let me know, I should mention I haven't seen anything related to it popup in the server log.
    • By ChazH
      Hello,

I have been using TC for a few weeks now and have noticed a few issues. I am using TDB_full_735.00_2018_02_19 and loading the updates from the src folder ( As suggested from the database setup)
      1. Cooking window shows 0/0 and will not allow me to update the skills
      2. Unable to learn any cooking skills 
      3. After purchasing the fishing skill, logging out and coming back in. The Skill is removed from my professions and I cannot purchase it again
      4. While fishing, the fishing bobber never plays the animation that a fish has landed.

Any suggestions on what could be causing these issue?

I have been digging around in the code looking into possible ways to fix it but am not sure where to start. I have read the documentation about contributing but still, there is a lot there. Also, is there any write up on how the database is setup or an explanation as to how the tables are structured? I would love to start contributing to this project. Seems like a fun/challenging process.

Thank you,
      Chaz

• By Levcsu
      Hello,
      I'd like to know, how to add a new item to the server, or edit an existed one. Since theres no longer an item_template table at the DB, I need to add it trough DBC files?
      For example: items.dbc or items.db2?