TrinityCore

More then 2 Professions

j-9000

Hello still new here,

Anyone know how to set up more then 2 professions on the 8.2.0 master build?

The "spell book" only holds the skills for 2 Professions, iv tryed editing the config "cranked it to 11" but it wont show anymore.

The only slight loop hole i found is to add each Profession one by one and add the spells to the hot bar before adding the next Profession

5 minutes ago, j-9000 said:

Hello still new here,

Anyone know how to set up more then 2 professions on the 8.2.0 master build?

The "spell book" only holds the skills for 2 Professions, iv tryed editing the config "cranked it to 11" but it wont show anymore.

The only slight loop hole i found is to add each Profession one by one and add the spells to the hot bar before adding the next Profession

you need one addon to show the rest.

Thanks for the fast response, is there any particularter addon i need or you suggest?

Everyone i try ether dosent have all the professions or gives an "blocked from an action only available to the blizzard UI" error

Edited by j-9000

sigh i just cant get it to work, i got an addon to show them all the professions "Titan Panel" but when i log out and back in one or more of them gives an "blocked from an action only available to the blizzard UI" error.

the rest get locked at 0/0 and i ether cant make anything or i can make just one thing but level wont go up

Edited by j-9000