TrinityCore

8.2.0.31429 stuck on log in

Michele A

hi all,

another topic. I looked around for that one but couldn't find an answer.

I dowloaded the most recent trinity core repack and am using wow 8.2.0.31429 client. I can easily login but get stuck at 'logging in to server'. can't see anything in the logs folder.

If I use an older version of wow (8.0.28xxx) and downgrade the realm version in auth/realmlist, everythig works fine. 

Can't understand what I am doing wrong. Any idea? I'm happy to provide more detail... if you let me know what exactly you need.

thanks

Michele

thanks for the reply, it seems to work after a full build. Another couple questions if I may,

- when I try to create an allied race, it tells me I need to have BFA. I modified expansion to 8 (even tried 9) both in the account table and in the worldserver.conf, but even after a restart the error does not disappear

- I imported TBD_FULL_820xxx via worldserver.exe, but when I run the server, I get 100's of errors, like

Gameobject (Entry: 181102 GoType: 22) have data0=7001 but Spell (Entry 7001) not exist.

Spell Id 141825 has DBC ProcFlags 16777216, but it's of non-proc aura type, it probably needs an entry in `spell_proc` table to be handled correctly.Spell Id 141825 has DBC ProcFlags 16777216, but it's of non-proc aura type, it probably needs an entry in `spell_proc` table to be handled correctly.

No model data exist for `CreatureDisplayID` = 77068 listed by creature (Entry: 135627).

etc etc. is that correct?

I correctly imported maps, mmaps, vmaps etc. and the database import did not apparently give errors.

your help appreciated!

ty

michele