TrinityCore

Arctium launcher dead, how to connect client in 8.2.5 (master) ?

Zebra

Hello,

First of all, I'm french, so excuse my bad English.

I compile and setup the master branch of Trinity core in last revision (8.2.5.32305), on a dedicated machine on the Internet.

I configure correctly all IP addresses in *.conf files, configured also in MySQL Auth DB realm table.

The 4 ports needed by the servers are opened in TCP (not UDP), so no problem here.

I saw in the Trinity docs for the client connection that I need an external launcher for the client.

In this forum, ppl responds "Arctium Launcher" to achieve this.

Where can I find an Arctium Launcher up to date ? It seems that the team not develop the launcher anymore ...

How can I connect my client to the server ? (The client is at the right version, and the config.wtf file is modified to point to my server)

Thanks for the help guys !

Hello Zebra,
You can still use the Arctium launcher [8.2.0.x - Custom Server Connection Launcher Windows.zip] with TrinityCore version 8.2.5 (Master).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour Zebra,
Tu peux toujours utiliser le launcher de Arctium [8.2.0.x - Custom Server Connection Launcher Windows.zip] avec la version 8.2.5(Master) de TrinityCore.

@++

Hello Tapias, thanks for the link, I dont't find this on the Internet.

I downloaded the file, execute it in my Wow folder, Wow.exe is patched now, but I cannot reach my server …

Wow Client disconnect me after entering my credentials, and there is no connection seen on the hosts… I'm asking why … I don't understand this.

Anyone can help me please ?

Hi,

sorry, for capturing this thread, but I'm also searching for a macOS launcher for 8.2.5. Anybody knows one?

Or maybe someone could explain me what a custom launcher exactly does? I saw the error "ERROR_NETWORK_MODULE_SSL_CERT_CHAIN_VALIDATION_FAILED (1023)" when trying to connect without a launcher.

Thx

Hello Zebra,
I already had this problem, you have to change all the IP of the table [Auth.realmlist.address and Auth.realmlist.localaddress] for the IP of your server and in [bnetserver.conf: LoginREST.ExternalAddress and LoginREST.LocalAddress] it's at line 77 and 78 +/-

Hello A.Stranger

You can still use the Arctium launcher [8.2.0.x - Custom Server Connection Launcher macOS.zip] with TrinityCore version 8.2.5 (Master).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour Zebra,
J'ai eu déjà ce problème, Tu dois changer tout les IP de la table [Auth.realmlist.address et Auth.realmlist.localaddress] pour le IP de ton serveur et dans [bnetserver.conf : LoginREST.ExternalAddress et LoginREST.LocalAddress ] c'est aux ligne 77 et 78 +/- 

Bonjour A.Stranger,
Tu peux toujours utiliser le launcher de Arctium [8.2.0.x - Custom Server Connection Launcher macOS.zip] avec la version 8.2.5(Master) de TrinityCore.

Hello Tapias, the IPs are already modified with the good one in bnetserver.conf and in auth.realmlist …. So I have another problem, any other idea ?

PS: When I entered my credentials, I have ERROR BLZ51901015...

Edited by Zebra

• 1 month later...