TrinityCore

[INVALID]"Love is in the Air" change charm drop rate

Bernd Lipp

Hi there.

I am using Jeuties Repack WotLK server for a while now.

The log says it is this version:

TrinityCore rev. 879af88d2180 2015-06-29 22:29:28 +0200 (3.3.5 branch) (Win64, Release) (worldserver-daemon)

Using World DB: TDB 335.58

Now to the love is in the air fest we want to change how much of the charms get generated by killing mobs. After long searching trough all tables I found that it is the aura part of the "Lovely Charm Collector's Kit". I tried to find out how I can modify it and failed. I also tried to apply the hidden buff as a stack of 10 but that also didn't work.

How is it supposed to work if I want to set the buff so that every worthy enemy drops a charm? Do I have to modify the code for the spell or is it doable in just mysql?

Thanks for helping out.

Bernd

--- Canned message start --- Trinity does not support repacks. Please learn to compile and configure the source yourself, you will learn more and may even find that the error doesnt exist in vanilla TC. Please refer to the author of the repack for your questions if you continue to use said repack. --- Canned message end ---