TrinityCore

World server Crash

Deer_Hunter

Hello all,

I just updated from the latest Git 

Trinity Core REV. ac6baa547376 + 2020-02-21  3.3.5 Branch.

I'm getting this error after crash.

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
  Application Name:    worldserver.exe
  Application Version:    0.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp:    5e50a462
  Fault Module Name:    StackHash_f12f
  Fault Module Version:    6.3.9600.19629
  Fault Module Timestamp:    5e2fdc0d
  Exception Code:    c0000374
  Exception Offset:    PCH_9E_FROM_ntdll+0x0000000000090D0A
  OS Version:    6.3.9600.2.0.0.272.7
  Locale ID:    1033
  Additional Information 1:    f12f
  Additional Information 2:    f12f0934d3e965f73c68e60f20f2cd40
  Additional Information 3:    7595
  Additional Information 4:    7595e4d8d703db9dcd3d2f6ea540e357

the exception code says its a Heap error,  I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this.

Thanks

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lenzork
      Hey everyone!
      I've starting with scripting on a Trinitycore Server and now i'm facing a little bit of a Problem. I've created a custom boss and sometimes when you attack the boss, the whole server crashes and sometimes it doesn't - other than that he works completely fine. So it's just the Problem, that sometimes the Server crashes on pulling him. So i think it has something to do with the Initialize i believe?
      The Boss is on a custom instance map.
      This is my first Boss script so i'm sorry when it's a bit messy.
      Open the Spoiler for more Informations and the Script of the Boss:

• By xgamerninjax
      Hello all, first time posting here and it's really got me scratching my head.
      I've compiled everything on my own computer, and then transferred everything to a host computer so the server can stay live. The server was running fine for a month or so and then suddenly it just crashes when it hits "Loading C++ scripts", exiting saying "caught signal 22"
      I tried setting up the host computer from scratch and transferred everything over fresh and it's still happening for some reason. (Note, I can run the server perfectly on my personal pc where I compiled it.)
      Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
      3d7e3a40e2b3+_worldserver.exe_[1-4_15-19-45].dmp 3d7e3a40e2b3+_worldserver.exe_[1-4_15-19-45].txt
    • By Elvis
      when i excute worldserver.exe after config and import the database, the app crash and print the error log: ERROR 1054 (42S22) at line 21: Unknown column 'OptionID' in 'field list'.
      my configuration is like this:
      when i create the database, "my create_mysql.sql" is as follows:

GRANT USAGE ON * . * TO 'root'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY '123456' WITH MAX_QUERIES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_CONNECTIONS_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_UPDATES_PER_HOUR 0 ;
      CREATE DATABASE `world` DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci;
      CREATE DATABASE `characters` DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci;
      CREATE DATABASE `auth` DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci;
      GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `world` . * TO 'root'@'localhost' WITH GRANT OPTION;
      GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `characters` . * TO 'root'@'localhost' WITH GRANT OPTION;
      GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `auth` . * TO 'root'@'localhost' WITH GRANT OPTION;

the authserver.conf is as follows:
      LoginDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;123456;auth"

the worldserver.conf is as follows:
      LoginDatabaseInfo     = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;123456;auth"
      WorldDatabaseInfo     = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;123456;world"
      CharacterDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;123456;characters"

in the code, the red word 'root' is 'trinity' originally, the red word '123456' is also 'trinity' originally.
      and  after i excute the worldserver.exe,  the app print error log ang crash.
      the results of worldserver.exe and authserver.exe is shown in the picture.

• By 939h
      Hi,

The chat channel Lookup for group is not available when a player isn't in a city. I tried to modify the worldserver.conf file with:
      #
      #    Channel.RestrictedLfg
      #        Description: Restrict LookupForGroup channel to characters registered in the LFG tool.
      #        Default:     1 - (Enabled, Allow join to channel only if registered in LFG)
      #                     0 - (Disabled, Allow join to channel in any time)
      Channel.RestrictedLfg = 0

I restarted the server but it didn't help.

Thanks
    • By Probie_Wan_Kenobi
      I believe everything I have done up to this point has been correct. When I go to launch worldserver.exe a console window opens up for a second and closes right away and nothing else seems to have happened. I skipped a head a little in the instructions to see what is left and step 5 seems skippable since I am running this only for this computer and step 6 has me launch to a log in screen which I can not get to. I tried going to the faq but the page was not loading properly so I am forced to post here.