TrinityCore

Client disconnected when accepting starting quests

Daniel25

Hello,I was wondering if someone has some idea about what could cause the issue.

I get this in worldserver console when I accept a quest in starting zone (autoaccept quests),it happens in all starting zone,classes,races,but only with that quests:

No defined handler for opcode [UNKNOWN OPCODE 0x3553 (13651)] sent by [Player: Nel Player-1-00000004, Account: 1]
MoveSplineInitArgs::Validate: expression '_checkPathLengths()' failed for Creature-0-1-530-0-15274-0000000031 Entry: 15274
Player::SendTimeSync: Did not receive CMSG_TIME_SYNC_RESP for over 30 seconds from 'Nel' (Player-1-00000004), possible cheater

Then of 30 secs or so I get disconnected of the server.I haven't more logs or info about itt.

If someone knows what could be...A lot of thx.

Well its ashamanecore based in trinitycore,bfa 34220. Log hasnt more data...

With every quest in starting zones,for example: https://classic.wowhead.com/quest=8325/reclaiming-sunstrider-isle

In trinity master it works good,I wasted a lot of hours trying to figure where is the issue and I would like to fix it...I think that it could be packets,or something related to entities/player.cpp.

The quests are autoaccept,you get the quest and when you click the accept button to close the gossip so the game get stuck. You can move,writte in chat,open talents,but if you click the npc or others npcs they dont show the gossip menu,or vendor menu,etc.Since that you click accept quest worldserver console repeat message 4 or 5 times and then you get disconnected:

Did not receive CMSG_TIME_SYNC_RESP for over 30 seconds from 'Nel' (Player-1-00000004), possible cheater

1 hour ago, Daniel25 said:

Well its ashamanecore based in trinitycore,bfa 34220. Log hasnt more data...

With every quest in starting zones,for example: https://classic.wowhead.com/quest=8325/reclaiming-sunstrider-isle

In trinity master it works good,I wasted a lot of hours trying to figure where is the issue and I would like to fix it...I think that it could be packets,or something related to entities/player.cpp.

The quests are autoaccept,you get the quest and when you click the accept button to close the gossip so the game get stuck. You can move,writte in chat,open talents,but if you click the npc or others npcs they dont show the gossip menu,or vendor menu,etc.Since that you click accept quest worldserver console repeat message 4 or 5 times and then you get disconnected:

Did not receive CMSG_TIME_SYNC_RESP for over 30 seconds from 'Nel' (Player-1-00000004), possible cheater

Looking at src\server\game\Entities\Player\Player.cpp - SendTimeSync() :

if (m_timeSyncQueue.size() > 3)
        TC_LOG_ERROR("network", "Player::SendTimeSync: Did not receive CMSG_TIME_SYNC_RESP for over 30 seconds from '%s' (%s), possible cheater",
            GetName().c_str(), GetGUID().ToString().c_str());

My guess is something is pushing more onto the queue (calling Player::TimeSync()) faster than the function can create a packet and send it.