TrinityCore

Spell information in a file.

Valufa

Hello, would anyone know if there is an XML OR JSON file with all the class spells from section 3.3.5a?

If not, would you know how to inform the procedure on how to extract this information from the game client, or some way faster than Web Scraping?:(

Edited by Valufa

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PavelFreeman
      Hello, I want to compile Trinity, but I get this errors...

Did everything according to the documentation (https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/tc/pages/2130077/Installation+Guide) for Windows 10.

Visual Studio 2019.
    • By PhaseV
      I unfortunately had to find out that there are no bags for the profession of leather processing in the current database for 3.3.5.  Is that also the case with you?  Can someone who has this available as SQL?
      Greetz PhaseV
    • By Dipdill
      So I got a new Trinity Core server up and running.  For the life of me I can not get my client to connect.  I have edited the Data\enUS\realmlist.wtf to point to my server.  I have confirmed that the firewalls are open to both 8085 and 3724.  When I open the wow.exe client I use my credentials and it immediately goes to Downloading Update screen and sits at 0%.  I have also added set patchlist to my server thinking that might help and still no go.  I downloaded the client from warmane as mentioned in this thread:  
      Did I miss a step on patching the wow.exe file?  I know on the new master branch there is a patching process... but I didn't see one for the 3.3.5 branch.  
      Thanks
    • By Hesione
      I'm having a problem with a number of factions not getting the flag "at war" in the reputation tab, and this is unable to be selected by the player. Currently, this is with The Oracles, as my character has their reputation with Frenzyheart. The problem occurs when one of two opposing factions is chosen as the positive reputation one. That said, Bloodsail Buccaneers seems to work fine.
      I did a search on how to fix this, and found this on the TrinityCore issues tracker: https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues/9469 (specifically https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues/9469#issuecomment-78925130)
      Do I just go into the ReputationManager.cpp file and edit it directly? I don't understand how the dbc/cpp files are used. Are they called by the client each time the client is started up?
      I found the code for ReputationManager.cpp here: https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/blob/master/src/server/game/Reputation/ReputationMgr.cpp
      I don't understand how the fix goes into this code. I can see a Git pull (push?) whereas I thought I could just edit ReputationManager.cpp directly. If so, which lines do I replace (if any)? Otherwise, where should I insert the fix?

• By calaluis
      Hello Community,
      Through this channel, I would like to report an error finding of the emulator, for which I would like to know the real cause of the error.
      I leave the screenshot of the windows server 2012 R2 event viewer.

Nombre de la aplicación con errores: worldserver.exe, versión: 0.0.0.0, marca de tiempo: 0x5b14917c
      Nombre del módulo con errores: worldserver.exe, versión: 0.0.0.0, marca de tiempo: 0x5b14917c
      Código de excepción: 0xc0000005
      Desplazamiento de errores: 0x00000000014afabc
      Identificador del proceso con errores: 0xe4c
      Hora de inicio de la aplicación con errores: 0x01d406690386550f
      Ruta de acceso de la aplicación con errores: C:\WoWEmulator\worldserver.exe
      Ruta de acceso del módulo con errores: C:\WoWEmulator\worldserver.exe
      Identificador del informe: 2f24513a-7cb9-11e8-80ba-dc706f4dc3b8
      Nombre completo del paquete con errores: 
      Identificador de aplicación relativa del paquete con errores: 
      That record has left the server. Stay tuned.