TrinityCore

Grant GM Level 2 access to specific commands

Dewm

I want to promote someone to GM 2 so that they can have access to most commands, but not all. However the commands available aren't quite enough for what we need for his role as a GM.

How do I enable a command to be available for him to use? i.e. additem and level

21 hours ago, Dewm said:

I want to promote someone to GM 2 so that they can have access to most commands, but not all. However the commands available aren't quite enough for what we need for his role as a GM.

How do I enable a command to be available for him to use? i.e. additem and level

https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/tc/pages/2130095/RBAC+Role+based+Access+Control

You have to look into your database for a better understanding of the RBAC System.

There are several tables to utilize this system.

RBAC Permissions hold all the commands and their IDs, this is where you start looking trough stuff:

image.png.5bf9b4175e09f441e139606a5841e65f.png

RBAC default permissions is the overview of basic roles that TC ships - you can see secID 3 here for example, this is GM level 3. 0 Is the default player:

image.png.4528ef91da4a6a9809c4cfea76525fbb.png

RBAC linked permissions is where you create command groups. You will find ID 192 right at the start of it, so you can see commands that are exclusive to GM Level 3.

ID 192 also has a link to 193 (as marked in the screenshot) which tells you that all permissions from GM Level 2 are included in GM Level 3:

image.png.bf220a990caf0687cdc7dbe55b19ac94.png

In RBAC account permissions you can grant or deny specific things to single accounts.

Example: Account ID 135 is a GM Level 3 but you dont want him to be able to access the AH-Bot commands? Add him here, pick the Permission IDs (778,779,...) and set granted to 0 on the realm of your choice.

image.png.637be7e241c45f9da22f8a02914d307d.png