TrinityCore

How to find Client of the Master branch?

Tyrael

Hello everyone, I have installed several clients of the master branch 8.3.7 (35435) and I have not obtained results when connecting to the local server that I have.

I have thought about starting to use 8.3.7 in order to learn new things outside of 3.3.5a but this has blocked me.

If you'd be so kind as to point me to a client or if Trinity has one.

First of all, Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

sorry for my poor english, I'm belgian french speaking.

I've installed the 8.3.7 (35435) master branch too.

I'v tried the Standard retail client 8.3.7.35435 with arctium launcher but i doesn't work.

All my parameters are good, linux server firewall ports are open, LAN adresses and DB are correctly assigned/modified in the auth DB (realmlist),  and in the bnetserver.conf and worldserver.conf.

I've downloaded an enUS retail client and the WTF file are correctly modified.

I've downloaded the arctium launcher and put the wow retail files in the files directory as said in the explanation.

I click the Arctium Retail Wow launcher.exe, the wow.exe file's launch but when after logged in I'm disconnected.

Any idea?

Thanx for further help

Edited by Andraël

• 1 month later...

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Herdex
      I just finished setting up a 3.3.5 server it runs and I can make an account but I cannot join it, I don't know if the problem is on my client or if the server isn't setup right

The server is not on the same network as the computer I'm trying to join with so I can't use lan or anything, I have also never had a private server but have played on a few
      Server is on linux
    • By alexis123
      I have a 255 level repack, the repack starts well when I create a character, it is not created and I throw an error like the image I see in database characters I see the character that is created, the default race is 0, obviously, it never has to be 0 in race there but that happens to me

and in worldserver I get a db error, I don't know why I have never modified anything or am adding race custon, how can I solve this error, friends, can you please help me?

• By alexis123
      I am using rev 61 trinitycore I compiled it I assembled the repack everything fine I started the server now I have errors
      Error 1
      Unknown item (entry=2711) in creature_equip_template.itemEntry1 for entry = 6 and id=1, forced to 0.

I change the ID to 0, there it tells me because it is in 1 and now I get this error that I do not understand what to do

Error 1 
      Creature equipment template with id 0 found for creature 6, skipped.

How can I solve this error friends?
    • By wingrus
      Hello everyone, faced with such a situation. I assembled server 8.3.7, configured it and everything works from a local address, but as soon as I try to configure it through an external one, the client simply does not see it and does not let it into the game world when entering mail and password, I opened the ports, the external address is permanent, in what maybe the case? Help me please! Using the arctium launcher for run!
    • By Levcsu
      Dear everyone!

Where can I download the full client (8.2.5.32750) which is compatible with the Master branch? Its enough to download the full game from battle.net, and I will able to join to the server fresh compilied master branch server?