TrinityCore

Trying to register an account but GMP extension is not able to be enabled

Viconianope97

Hello again. Now i got other problem to deal with. I finally found the way to create accounts using a hosting and connection to my local db. 

But when i try to create an account using the register system into the website it says that gmp extension is not enabled. Is there an alternative to that method on registering system? On the webhosting im using i can't enable it on php.ini.

Edited by Viconianope97

• Viconianope97 changed the title to Trying to register an account but GMP extension is not able to be enabled

I don't know what soap fixes instead using gmp. Both extensions are commented so the way to register an account is impossible if im using a hosting which doesn't let me go to php.ini.

That's the point, using a hosting to let friends get registered.

Moreover SRP6_Support at config must be enabled as the developer of that code. Isn't there a way to replace gmp methods with others?

Edited by Viconianope97

• 1 year later...

I'm looking at the current account table structure, with salt binary(32) and verifier binary (32) presumably for storing password. It is not clear to me how to code the values to go in here.

I'm trying to hook up a PHP page to allow users to create their own accounts, so I don't have to manually run ./wowserver and type in account info. I'm not finding any info on this site regarding how to create accounts programmatically, or via a stored procedure in the auth database ( that would be VERY handy ), etc.

Is there a clear set of instructions on how to make a PHP call to the MySQL database to create an account, satisfying the current structure?

It used to be pretty easy to create such a stored procedure for the older SHA1 encryption into the sha_pass_hash field. What can we do now?