Jump to content

3.3.5 Branch mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 434 error. No patches


Recommended Posts

After tc update, getting error on starting worldserver.

Google reveals this forum thread https://community.trinitycore.org/topic/14160-could-not-prepare-statements-of-the-character-database/, bit I'm speculating there's not much I can do. I tried a clean build and reinstalled world db, but no help.

TrinityCore rev. 2cb970c66387 2022-02-09 15:13:12 +0200 (3.3.5 branch) (Unix, RelWithDebInfo, Static) (worldserver-daemon)
Applying update "2022_02_09_04_world.sql" 'FB5008D'...
Applied 37 queries. Containing 0 new and 6101 archived updates.
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 433, sql: "DELETE FROM item_loot_items WHERE container_id = ? AND item_id = ? AND item_count = ? AND item_index = ?"
Unknown column 'item_index' in 'where clause'
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 434, sql: "INSERT INTO item_loot_items (container_id, item_id, item_count, item_index, follow_rules, ffa, blocked, counted, under_threshold, needs_quest, rnd_prop, rnd_suffix) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)"
Unknown column 'item_index' in 'field list'
Could not prepare statements of the Character database,

tc-wotlk bin]# ldd worldserver
        linux-vdso.so.1 (0x00007ffd8f9fb000)
        libncurses.so.6 => /lib64/libncurses.so.6 (0x00007f3350c50000)
        libtinfo.so.6 => /lib64/libtinfo.so.6 (0x00007f3350a20000)
        libmysqlclient.so.21 => /usr/lib64/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.21 (0x00007f3350130000)
        libboost_system.so.1.74.0 => /opt/boost/lib/libboost_system.so.1.74.0 (0x00007f334ff28000)
        libboost_filesystem.so.1.74.0 => /opt/boost/lib/libboost_filesystem.so.1.74.0 (0x00007f334fd08000)
        libboost_program_options.so.1.74.0 => /opt/boost/lib/libboost_program_options.so.1.74.0 (0x00007f334faa0000)
        libboost_iostreams.so.1.74.0 => /opt/boost/lib/libboost_iostreams.so.1.74.0 (0x00007f334f888000)
        libboost_regex.so.1.74.0 => /opt/boost/lib/libboost_regex.so.1.74.0 (0x00007f334f5b0000)
        libssl.so.1.1 => /lib64/libssl.so.1.1 (0x00007f334f318000)
        libcrypto.so.1.1 => /lib64/libcrypto.so.1.1 (0x00007f334ee30000)
        libpthread.so.0 => /lib64/libpthread.so.0 (0x00007f334ec10000)
        libdl.so.2 => /lib64/libdl.so.2 (0x00007f334ea08000)
        libz.so.1 => /lib64/libz.so.1 (0x00007f334e7f0000)
        libreadline.so.7 => /lib64/libreadline.so.7 (0x00007f334e5a0000)
        libstdc++.so.6 => /lib64/libstdc++.so.6 (0x00007f334e208000)
        libm.so.6 => /lib64/libm.so.6 (0x00007f334de80000)
        libgcc_s.so.1 => /lib64/libgcc_s.so.1 (0x00007f334dc68000)
        libc.so.6 => /lib64/libc.so.6 (0x00007f334d8a0000)
        librt.so.1 => /lib64/librt.so.1 (0x00007f334d690000)
        libbz2.so.1 => /lib64/libbz2.so.1 (0x00007f334d478000)
        libicudata.so.60 => /lib64/libicudata.so.60 (0x00007f334b8c8000)
        libicui18n.so.60 => /lib64/libicui18n.so.60 (0x00007f334b400000)
        libicuuc.so.60 => /lib64/libicuuc.so.60 (0x00007f334b038000)
        /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 (0x00007f3350e80000)

[root@tc-wotlk bin]# uname -a
Linux tc-wotlk 4.18.0-193.28.1.el8_2.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Oct 22 00:20:22 UTC 2020 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

CentOS Linux release 8.2.2004 (Core)


Edited by kageboshi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • kageboshi changed the title to 3.3.5 Branch mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 434 error
  • kageboshi changed the title to 3.3.5 Branch mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 434 error. No patches

So I made progress. I dumped my character db then dropped it, had Trinitycore recreate it. Edited my dump file to add item_index column to the item_loot_items table then imported the dump file. Restarted worldserver but it complained on .../src/TrinityCore/sql/old/3.3.5a/characters/21071_2021_08_15/2021_07_18_00_characters.sql, where the item_index is added. I moved that update file to a different location. Restarted worldserver and it came up without any problems.


I had debug level logging set but it wasn't explicit on where exactly it was getting hung up on mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 433. or why the Auto Updater wasn't applying the old sql update.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...