TrinityCore

Release Trinitycore 10.x Clients

K1ller0561

Hello Trinitycore Community,

I know it's still difficult to say when Trinitycore will be released for 10.x clients, but is there an approximate timeframe? I'm very excited about WoW 10.x and I check the Github page every day to see if anything has changed because of the version. Respect to the developers and their contributors for creating such a great project. I really appreciate this!

Regards, K1ller0561 (Sascha)

——————————————————————————————

Hallo Trinitycore Community,

ich weiß, es ist noch schwierig zu sagen, wann Trinitycore für 10.x Clients raus kommen soll, aber gibt es schon ein ungefähren Zeitraum? Die Freude auf WoW 10.x ist sehr groß und ich schaue schon jeden Tag auf der Github Seite nach, ob sich was wegen der Version verändert hat. Respekt an die Entwickler und deren Mitwirkenden, die ein solch großartiges Projekt entwickelt haben. Ich weiß dies sehr zu schätzen!

Gruß, K1ller0561 (Sascha)

Edited by K1ller0561

• K1ller0561 changed the title to Release timeframe for Trinitycore 10.x Clients

I saw Trinitycore upgraded to 10.x! Good job & thanks for everything. I've got one more question. I recompiled the trinitycore today and set the expansion to 9 by default in the worldserver.conf file. I also set the expansion to 9 in the account table. However, I cannot create the new race of Dragonflight even though everything has been set to 9. ideas?

Edited by K1ller0561

• K1ller0561 changed the title to Release Trinitycore 10.x Clients