TrinityCore

"unknown column" "missing table" "duplicate column" error / sql problems / SQLDriverLogFile < answer on 1st post of 1st page

Apple

Okay, that clears the air of what DB to update. But that still leaves the 2 (TWO) directories. There are two sql update directories after a core compile and DB structuring. Should I update the ones in TrinitySource first then the ones in the TrinityDB? Another thing, why do I keep getting database errors whilst trying to update with these files? I swear we should either make a video tutorial, or have all required updates current with a fresh core compile. It would surely make this job a hell of a lot easier. I mean when you download a program, does it need updates? Not normally...

That clears the items as well and thanks for your quick response. I am using the merge updates file included within the folder only i copy it to the database fiolders I need and use it there too. Am I doing this wrong? Maybe the .bat file is not concatenating them in order, so objects in the database aren't getting put in at the right place and failing since there seems to be a lack of the index name it specifies in the next query?

It would be nice to have the full world DB always updated, but you have to realize that we aren't dealing with a release quality or a commercial application. The developers aren't being paid to work on this, so things can and will be handled in a less than optimal way.

As for which world updates to run first, that's a tricky one to answer. Chances are, you would be better off to merge the 2 folders and then run all the updates. That way, you shouldn't have EventAI or creature AI changes being applied when those aspects were removed by an update. If I didn't have custom things in my world DB, I'd offer you an sql of what I'm running on. For the most part, the only "custom" things are some weapons that I made (items 133475-133480).

So using merge_windows.bat will merge all files in time sequence order and will not throw errors? As a matter of fact after this I think maybe I will take that custom sql so I can edit items like the ones you have that are custom. Besides I just finished copying all world updates from both folders to one folder. And used the merge_windows.bat on them and it yielded a 11.5 MB file lol. I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1.

Edit: So I updated my DB after dropping world, and I created a new world DB. Used the trinity full file called, "TDB_full_434.05_2013_07_17" then I merged all updates in both updates folder using the merge_windows.bat file that came with it. Ran that sql file as a result of the bat and came up with this error. Where did my picture i pasted here go? WTF?!?!?!?!??!!?!?

Yeah, it's not a small amount of data. The world DB I have, exported to sql and turned into a ZIP file, is 18MB in size. If you mainly wanted it to see about making custom items, you can get the sql files I posted on my pastebin. In that form, it might be easier to play with your own item ideas.

Assuming that you used the TDB 434.05 full release as your base, then you should be able to execute that 11.5MB file. You may find other sql files of interest on my pastebin, too.

Unfortunately, I STILL cannot seem to get it to work without throwing an error doing JUST LIKE it said on the wiki. As confusing as it is anyhow. I have never tried following a tutorial and lost this much hair over this much static.I have gotten many different errors. Only ONCE was I able to make the server playable and it was mostly just a sandbox with nothing working properly. I would just like a working ENTIRE DB please. This shit is just way too complicated for my taste because of confusion with wording. If only I could do it myself, but since the instructions are as clear as need be I will never seem to get this.

In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 1, sql: "DELETE FROM linked_respawn WHERE guid = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 2, sql: "REPLACE INTO linked_respawn (guid, linkedGuid) VALUES (?, ?)"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 6, sql: "DELETE FROM gameobject WHERE guid = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 7, sql: "DELETE FROM game_event_gameobject WHERE guid = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 8, sql: "INSERT INTO game_graveyard_zone (id, ghost_zone, faction) VALUES (?, ?, ?)"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 9, sql: "DELETE FROM game_graveyard_zone WHERE id = ? AND ghost_zone = ? AND faction = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 10, sql: "INSERT INTO game_tele (id, position_x, position_y, position_z, orientation, map, name) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 11, sql: "DELETE FROM game_tele WHERE name = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 12, sql: "INSERT INTO npc_vendor (entry, item, maxcount, incrtime, extendedcost) VALUES(?, ?, ?, ?, ?)"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 13, sql: "DELETE FROM npc_vendor WHERE entry = ? AND item = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 15, sql: "UPDATE creature SET MovementType = ? WHERE guid = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 16, sql: "UPDATE creature_template SET faction_A = ?, faction_H = ? WHERE entry = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 17, sql: "UPDATE creature_template SET npcflag = ? WHERE entry = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 18, sql: "UPDATE creature SET position_x = ?, position_y = ?, position_z = ?, orientation = ? WHERE guid = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 19, sql: "UPDATE creature SET spawndist = ?, MovementType = ? WHERE guid = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 20, sql: "UPDATE creature SET spawntimesecs = ? WHERE guid = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 21, sql: "INSERT INTO creature_formations (leaderGUID, memberGUID, dist, angle, groupAI) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 22, sql: "INSERT INTO waypoint_data (id, point, position_x, position_y, position_z) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 23, sql: "DELETE FROM waypoint_data WHERE id = ? AND point = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 24, sql: "UPDATE waypoint_data SET point = point - 1 WHERE id = ? AND point > ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 25, sql: "UPDATE waypoint_data SET position_x = ?, position_y = ?, position_z = ? where id = ? AND point = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 26, sql: "UPDATE waypoint_data SET wpguid = ? WHERE id = ? and point = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 27, sql: "UPDATE waypoint_data SET wpguid = 0"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 41, sql: "INSERT INTO creature_addon(guid, path_id) VALUES (?, ?)"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 40, sql: "UPDATE creature_addon SET path_id = ? WHERE guid = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 42, sql: "DELETE FROM creature_addon WHERE guid = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 44, sql: "INSERT INTO waypoint_scripts (guid) VALUES (?)"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 45, sql: "DELETE FROM waypoint_scripts WHERE guid = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 46, sql: "UPDATE waypoint_scripts SET id = ? WHERE guid = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 47, sql: "UPDATE waypoint_scripts SET x = ? WHERE guid = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 48, sql: "UPDATE waypoint_scripts SET y = ? WHERE guid = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 49, sql: "UPDATE waypoint_scripts SET z = ? WHERE guid = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 50, sql: "UPDATE waypoint_scripts SET o = ? WHERE guid = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 52, sql: "DELETE FROM creature WHERE guid = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 61, sql: "INSERT INTO creature (guid, id , map, spawnMask, phaseMask, modelid, equipment_id, position_x, position_y, position_z, orientation, spawntimesecs, spawndist, currentwaypoint, curhealth, curmana, MovementType, npcflag, unit_flags, dynamicflags) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 62, sql: "DELETE FROM game_event_creature WHERE guid = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 63, sql: "DELETE FROM game_event_model_equip WHERE guid = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 64, sql: "INSERT INTO gameobject (guid, id, map, spawnMask, phaseMask, position_x, position_y, position_z, orientation, rotation0, rotation1, rotation2, rotation3, spawntimesecs, animprogress, state) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 66, sql: "INSERT INTO disables (entry, sourceType, flags, comment) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?)"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 67, sql: "DELETE FROM disables WHERE entry = ? AND sourceType = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 0, sql: "SELECT entry, pool_entry FROM pool_quest"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 3, sql: "SELECT entry, groupid, id, text, type, language, probability, emote, duration, sound FROM creature_text"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 4, sql: "SELECT entryorguid, source_type, id, link, event_type, event_phase_mask, event_chance, event_flags, event_param1, event_param2, event_param3, event_param4, action_type, action_param1, action_param2, action_param3, action_param4, action_param5, action_param6, target_type, target_param1, target_param2, target_param3, target_x, target_y, target_z, target_o FROM smart_scripts ORDER BY entryorguid, source_type, id, link"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 5, sql: "SELECT entry, pointid, position_x, position_y, position_z FROM waypoints ORDER BY entry, pointid"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 14, sql: "SELECT item, maxcount, incrtime, ExtendedCost FROM npc_vendor WHERE entry = ? ORDER BY slot ASC"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 28, sql: "SELECT MAX(id) FROM waypoint_data"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 35, sql: "SELECT MAX(point) FROM waypoint_data WHERE id = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 29, sql: "SELECT point, position_x, position_y, position_z, orientation, move_flag, delay, action, action_chance FROM waypoint_data WHERE id = ? ORDER BY point"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 30, sql: "SELECT point, position_x, position_y, position_z FROM waypoint_data WHERE id = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 31, sql: "SELECT position_x, position_y, position_z FROM waypoint_data WHERE point = 1 AND id = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 32, sql: "SELECT position_x, position_y, position_z, orientation FROM waypoint_data WHERE id = ? ORDER BY point DESC LIMIT 1"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 33, sql: "SELECT id, point FROM waypoint_data WHERE wpguid = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 34, sql: "SELECT id, point, delay, move_flag, action, action_chance FROM waypoint_data WHERE wpguid = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 36, sql: "SELECT id, point FROM waypoint_data WHERE (abs(position_x - ?) <= ?) and (abs(position_y - ?) <= ?) and (abs(position_z - ?) <= ?)"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 37, sql: "SELECT wpguid FROM waypoint_data WHERE id = ? and wpguid <> 0"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 38, sql: "SELECT DISTINCT action FROM waypoint_data"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 39, sql: "SELECT MAX(guid) FROM waypoint_scripts"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 43, sql: "SELECT guid FROM creature_addon WHERE guid = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 51, sql: "SELECT id FROM waypoint_scripts WHERE guid = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 53, sql: "SELECT name, permission, help FROM command"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 54, sql: "SELECT difficulty_entry_1, difficulty_entry_2, difficulty_entry_3, KillCredit1, KillCredit2, modelid1, modelid2, modelid3, modelid4, name, subname, IconName, gossip_menu_id, minlevel, maxlevel, exp, faction_A, faction_H, npcflag, speed_walk, speed_run, scale, rank, mindmg, maxdmg, dmgschool, attackpower, dmg_multiplier, baseattacktime, rangeattacktime, unit_class, unit_flags, unit_flags2, dynamicflags, family, trainer_type, trainer_spell, trainer_class, trainer_race, minrangedmg, maxrangedmg, rangedattackpower, type, type_flags, lootid, pickpocketloot, skinloot, resistance1, resistance2, resistance3, resistance4, resistance5, resistance6, spell1, spell2, spell3, spell4, spell5, spell6, spell7, spell8, PetSpellDataId, VehicleId, mingold, maxgold, AIName, MovementType, InhabitType, HoverHeight, Health_mod, Mana_mod, Armor_mod, RacialLeader, questItem1, questItem2, questItem3, questItem4, questItem5, questItem6, movementId, RegenHealth, mechanic_immune_mask, flags_extra, ScriptName FROM creature_template WHERE entry = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 55, sql: "SELECT guid, delay, command, datalong, datalong2, dataint, x, y, z, o FROM waypoint_scripts WHERE id = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 56, sql: "SELECT entry FROM item_template WHERE name = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 57, sql: "SELECT guid FROM creature WHERE id = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 58, sql: "SELECT guid, id, position_x, position_y, position_z, map, (POW(position_x - ?, 2) + POW(position_y - ?, 2) + POW(position_z - ?, 2)) AS order_ FROM gameobject WHERE map = ? AND (POW(position_x - ?, 2) + POW(position_y - ?, 2) + POW(position_z - ?, 2)) <= ? ORDER BY order_"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 59, sql: "SELECT guid, id, position_x, position_y, position_z, map, (POW(position_x - ?, 2) + POW(position_y - ?, 2) + POW(position_z - ?, 2)) AS order_ FROM creature WHERE map = ? AND (POW(position_x - ?, 2) + POW(position_y - ?, 2) + POW(position_z - ?, 2)) <= ? ORDER BY order_"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 65, sql: "SELECT entry FROM disables WHERE entry = ? AND sourceType = ?"
No database selected
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 68, sql: "SELECT xp_for_next_level FROM player_xp_for_level WHERE lvl = ?"
No database selected

Thanks so much Kylroi. +rep if we do that here... Besides the custom weapons you added what other stuff has been added?

I seem to recall that I added someone's sql which populated a few empty zones. There's a bunch of mining nodes in Hyjal and Twilight Highlands that really shouldn't be there, but I forget what sql added them. I've added a couple vendor lists that were missing, some conditions for things that weren't added by anyone else, and even fixed up some of the fishing loot (defining some pools/areas that weren't already defined). For the most part, I tried to keep it blizzlike, but I don't have sniffs or an active retail account to compare everything. Also, most of the fixes that I've applied have been oriented for the Horde.

Most of the sql patches I used are also on my pastebin (except the one that populated the empty zones), if you want to see the stuff I personally added (from memory or research).

One more thing. If you could do me a HUGE favor and go into BH 10 man or 25 man, kill all bosses and see if it gives you the achievement for BH not only bosses but BH raid. Because I got the achievements for Bosses killed, but once all 3 bosses are dead no achievement to be found for the raid itself. I am wondering not only why this is happening but how to fix it and implement it into the scripts or DB whichever is the reason for it not being finished.

I could try it. I'm likely to get the same result, though. It will probably be a while (a day or so) before I can check, though. I recently noticed I needed to rerun the extractors. Everything seemed to be working fine, but the log was filling up with messages telling me to pay attention.

Yeah, that is fine I noticed there is quite a few lengthy warnings in world server when it loads claiming things aren't where they need to be or not listed as functional. Not going to go into details or submit a log as it is the same info you get since we are using the same world DB. I just got me a DB editor and was going to go into Achievement ceriteria and Achievement Category and see if I can even see it listed there. Then work from there. If I get anywhere I'll give ya a copy of my work or tell you what I did to help you for a change.

There's a huge amount of DB work to be done for both branches of Trinity. I believe there's more needed for 4.3.4, though. That's why there were some extras added for my world DB. In a private server for myself and my brother, I just haven't been motivated to get every minute detail ironed out.

As for the loads of errors during worldserver startup, that seems to be normal for everyone. I was getting a lot of them before I started doing anything of my own. One of the fixes I did was correct spawns that had "spawndist" set to 0 while the "MoveType" was set to 1. Essentially, that's a conflict and resulted in a stationary NPC. So, I used UPDATE to give them a radius ("spawndist" > 0) to move within. What I don't know is if those creature templates were from Trinity or the one sql that spawned some empty zones.

Of course, I'm of the opinion that we will never have a truly blizzlike server unless we obtain the genuine data from Blizzard. Same goes for the core. We'll get close, but it will never be perfect without having access to the real thing.

Greetings fellow Azertohians,

so I took a 3 year break from server emulation and decided its time to get back into it. A lot has changed since I came back -- now we're using GIT instead of Googlecode or tortoiseSVN. The main issue I'm having is with the Trinitycore revision, I was reading on the Wiki that you must "revision match" the Trinitycore with the ALPHA DB 4.3.4. (Sync with TrinityCore/ff3524f). This is where I get confused, If I'm syncing the latest compile with revision ff3524f wont it be equivalent to using Trinitycore's sourcecode from 6 months ago? I've tried using the latest source code directly from Trinitycores 4.3.4 branch and I just get an error when trying to connect to the world using the latest TDB. I'm confused with the whole revision & database matching, if anyone could clear up the revision ff3524f and latest revision I'd really appreciate it, I thought the latest revision contained more up-to-date changes.

Thanks!

-Reppz