TrinityCore

Stuck at connected / infinite loop / login issues / battle.net

CFGhost

I'm pulling latest TrinityCore branch, and use automatic database updates, and connection_patcher for Win32.

When I try to connect to the server, it authorises me, but right before the realm selection it disconnects me with the message "You have been disconnected from the server.".

I don't see anything in the standart log files.

UPDATE:

On another computer, it gives error #112. I'm sure that the source and DB are the latest, I'm just not sure about the data. Is it possible to be a data problem?

Edited by htorbov

the client buid have changed from 20490 to 20574
i think thats the problem

​I'm not 100% sure, but when I've re-compiled everything and updated the client, it worked. Also, it seems that the DB updater doesn't work, since when I use it, the gamebuild in realmlist table stays 20444. Thanks for the help anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

When trying to onnect with 6.2.2 Build, it gives me a error and says Cannot connect to server.

1. I do not have Firewalls on box, box is a dedicated box hosted by a company.

2. All ports are open.

3. World Server / Bnet Server both say no errors.

4. I can connect Localy to the server, but not from a remote machine.

Can anyone assist me?

--- Canned message start --- If this is your 1st time with TrinityCore read http://collab.kpsn.org/display/tc/TrinityCore+Home Also read http://www.trinitycore.org/f/topic/1518-trouble-with-your-trinity-install-readme-1st-faqs/ Also please Look in upper right hand corner of the forum, there is a button labeled search field, feel free to search for your issues first before posting, most questions like this one have already been answered. If you still cannot find the answers you seek feel free to make a post and tell us the steps you took to resolve this issue and we will do our best to help you. --- Canned message end ---

Admins: Please do not remove this topic, I have searched the forum for this error, cannot find the speicific error I am having, i see 112 but not 114.

1c0e7ea48342b46e7c30d49867fdf820.thumb.p

This is the Error i am having, I did run the Connnection Patcher, and still Does not get it to work.

This is My Local Config WTF, File.

689f08a9db64976ebc10b4617321c464.thumb.p

Server Setup is as Follows, Please note No Compile Errors happened, the only thing im worried is the "BNetServer.exe" is not seeing the worldserver when it starts up. Here is a Screenshot of both of the bnetserver.exe and the Worldserver.exe screens on my remove host.

bb23b87f8bdc7cc0d8240f3d339bf3e4.thumb.p

If you look at the top, it shows waiting for connections, I used to run trinity before with no issues, used to say "world server has connected to auth server" but i do not see this in this case.

211498280577c8f9ddbdba5509e80d5a.thumb.p

I was testing here to see if 127.0.0.1 address would work, which they didnt.

067786c4d5ea44f4b031b32d992b7864.thumb.p

this is my external server IP, but yet it did not work Should i try 192.168.2.1?

This is my 2 IP's the main one to outside is the 218 Adapter. 152 i believe is my internal between servers (a VRack)

63d6f5507bd9f6704f9b4492d1ed2b16.thumb.p

And Lastly but not least, the config file where i bind my IP should i set this to my 218 IP?

c6436fe94b8166fd2743330530a71ec2.thumb.p

Please Read Moderators:  I have Used the Search function on the website i'm not new to websites, and yet I have seen like 3 posts about the same thing but none of them where resolved, or noted what was done to fix the issue. Please do not remove my post, i would love to get this working. Thanks! Dont make me have to use Cute Cat meme's to beg :) cause i will!

6ad48fbd5a35766697f8d85fd88740a4.thumb.j

I hope this gives people enough information on what exactly can be my error. been working on this all day and night,

Edited by Vandam

It may have been the Connection Patcher, I Deleted my local copy and redownloaded form server, after I Installed OpenSSL 64 and 32 and ran the patcher now i can connect, Question though, if i ran this (I didnt patch local copy of wow just a copy of if), I can still connect to retail version?

Edited by Vandam
ReRead what i posted, didnt make sence.

It may have been the Connection Patcher, I Deleted my local copy and redownloaded form server, after I Installed OpenSSL 64 and 32 and ran the patcher now i can connect, Question though, if i ran this (I didnt patch local copy of wow just a copy of if), I can still connect to retail version?

​Yes you can if you change your Config WTF, File. and set portal to retail one and you use your no patched wow.exe .Or running the battlenet app directly.

I'd try setting everything to local host (127.0.0.1) first before trying to lan/wan it. From what I've gathered so far (I'm just starting out too), you first connect to the authentication server (bnetserver) then get passed on to the game server (worldserver). If your getting #114, I'd say the problem is connection to the bnetserver (it's not getting to the worldserver yet). Now we just have to work our way back from there. If the WTF has the portal set to "127.0.0.1", the realmlist in the DB set the same for both entries to (127.0.0.1), the cache folder cleared or deleted (gets rebuilt when the game runs) then the data the patched client is using/looking for is there. It would seem the last step (going from the problem back) is to use a client that is >= the current trinity build and patch it so it looks to the data mentioned above (the client has to look locally and not automatically go out on the net to a given ip). The second thing is to make sure you log in with <username>@<something> after creating that same entry/account in the bnetserver.

Once you get that working, the rest should be pretty easy.

Edited by MysticalPanda

• 5 weeks later...

Hello guys I am new to using trinity core , I was wondering  if anybody could assist me with this issue . So I downloaded tree's bot wars repack V3 and me and my friend decided to play over lan using Ethernet cable I didn't know if it was possible but I had some efficient results. I used the  command prompt ipconfig which it autoconfigs the ip addres when connected to another pc . So my step was to manually input the ip address into the properties of the protocol , for the first pc 192.168.1.1 and the other pc 192.168.1.3 submask was automatically populated once I edited those settings, anyway that is just the typical setup , so I lauched the server and set the appropriate ip address in the reamlist table to my Ip address for the first pc because I am the host 192.168.1.1 then on my friend's computer I changed his reamlist wtf to my pc computer. I can log in and connect perfectly fine on the other hand, he can log in and wow prompts him to choose server he clicks ok and it states logging in server and goes right back to telling him to choose a server , I have worked a week on this tearing forums and google apart trying all types of solutions but none were efficient any ideas

Edited by TITUS22

3 hours ago, TITUS22 said:

Hello guys I am new to using trinity core , I was wondering  if anybody could assist me with this issue . So I downloaded tree's bot wars repack V3 and me and my friend decided to play over lan using Ethernet cable I didn't know if it was possible but I had some efficient results. I used the  command prompt ipconfig which it autoconfigs the ip addres when connected to another pc . So my step was to manually input the ip address into the properties of the protocol , for the first pc 192.168.1.1 and the other pc 192.168.1.3 submask was automatically populated once I edited those settings, anyway that is just the typical setup , so I lauched the server and set the appropriate ip address in the reamlist table to my Ip address for the first pc because I am the host 192.168.1.1 then on my friend's computer I changed his reamlist wtf to my pc computer. I can log in and connect perfectly fine on the other hand, he can log in and wow prompts him to choose server he clicks ok and it states logging in server and goes right back to telling him to choose a server , I have worked a week on this tearing forums and google apart trying all types of solutions but none were efficient any ideas

Check your port forwarding on your router?

I would check the realm configuration of the server (check worldserver.conf and the realmlist table on the auth database). If it's set for 127.0.0.1, only the hosting system will be able to connect to it. You can also compare those settings to the contents of a working repack. I'd wager that will reveal the issue.

Hello,

I just compile the Core 6.x why everything is good. Update today.

I patched-wow 64.exe & wow.exe (I tried both versions of the time it comes from there).
The modified realmlist SET PORTAL "MY_IP" (remote server)

And now I have the error at the connection "Bnet error # 114"

(my client is 6.2.3 Build 20726
Could you help me ?

Hello,

I come back because I got taken up to 3 times on 3 different customers (EN; US; and FR).
Before this version everything worked very well since entering 6.2.3 error # 114

My client is 6.2.3 Build 20276
My kingdoms auth @ realmlist 'have been updated.
The Core is up to date
The x32 / x64 patched customers (with a build connection_patcher today)
DBC generated on a US customer Full Apparent without error.
<wowdir> WTF / Config.wft = SET portal "My_REMOTE_IP"

I forget something?

Please check Logs\connection.log.

Successful connection looks like :

11/25 08:24:11.514  Login program=WoW platform=Wn64 locale=enUS
11/25 08:24:11.544  Component WoW.Wn64.20726
11/25 08:24:11.569  Component WoW.base.20726
11/25 08:24:11.608  Battle.net is Component Bnet.Wn64.37165
11/25 08:24:11.635  LOGIN: state: LOGIN_STATE_CONNECTING result: LOGIN_OK 
11/25 08:24:11.743  Connecting to xx.xxx.xxx.xxx:1119
11/25 08:24:11.918  LOGIN: state: LOGIN_STATE_AUTHENTICATED result: LOGIN_OK 
11/25 08:24:11.947  ClientConnection Initiating: COP_CONNECT code=CSTATUS_CONNECTING 
11/25 08:24:11.978  LOGIN: state: RESPONSE_CONNECTED result: LOGIN_OK 
11/25 08:24:12.105  ClientConnection Completed: COP_CONNECT code=RESPONSE_CONNECTED result=TRUE
11/25 08:24:12.129  ClientConnection Initiating: COP_AUTHENTICATE code=CSTATUS_AUTHENTICATING 
11/25 08:24:12.251  ClientConnection Completed: COP_AUTHENTICATE code=AUTH_OK result=TRUE
11/25 08:24:13.203  ClientConnection Initiating: COP_GET_CHARACTERS code=43 
11/25 08:24:13.320  ClientConnection Completed: COP_GET_CHARACTERS code=44 result=TRUE
11/25 08:24:18.066  ClientConnection Initiating: COP_LOGIN_CHARACTER code=81 
11/25 08:24:19.939  ClientConnection Completed: COP_LOGIN_CHARACTER code=82 result=TRUE
11/25 08:24:23.935  ClientConnection Completed: COP_LOGIN_CHARACTER code=82 result=TRUE
11/25 08:24:24.511  ClientConnection Initiating: COP_GET_CHARACTERS code=43 

• Upvote 1