TrinityCore

Stuck at connected / infinite loop / login issues / battle.net

CFGhost

Could you post your sever.log
also have you change the ip adress into the AUtH database  reamlist?

I've just finish installing the 3.3.5 here and everything is working perfectly.

if not maybe i can teamviewer into your computer and have a look.

Edit: Also in the debian server, you are running the authserver AND the worldserver ?

Edited by Jaune
adding info

On 03/08/2016 at 1:30 AM, Jaune said:

Could you post your sever.log
also have you change the ip adress into the AUtH database  reamlist?

I've just finish installing the 3.3.5 here and everything is working perfectly.

if not maybe i can teamviewer into your computer and have a look.

Edit: Also in the debian server, you are running the authserver AND the worldserver ?

Hi Jaune, Thanks for your reply 

Please find attached the log of authserver and worldserver

Looking forward for your reply

Auth.log

Server.log

On 01/08/2016 at 9:20 PM, Jaune said:

with a software like heidisql, log into the database of your debian box 

in the Auth database you will find realmlist

change the data Localadress to

and give me some feedback ! Everything should work.

Replace 192.168.1.100 with your local ip address

In the the Auth.log I can see it's only listening to localhost (127.0.0.1) so only the hosting machine can join.

Hello All! I've managed to setup a 6.xx server and I can connect from inside my network to my server however I cannot connect from outside my network. When attempting to connect from outside after entering my password it try's to connect then pops up staying disconnected. Any heal would be greatly appreciated!

Frayre

2 hours ago, Jaune said:

Frayre, if you can connect in lan  (so not only with the machine hosting the server) the only thing you have to do is open firewall port on your router and give your external ip adress to friend !

what ports need to be opened? I've opened  8081, 8087 ( changed from 8085 as my WOTLK runs on that port ) and 1119. on the firewall on the server as well as on my network firewall. however I can still only connect from the local network not the internet

On 09/08/2016 at 6:19 PM, Jaune said:

Replace 192.168.1.100 with your local ip address

In the the Auth.log I can see it's only listening to localhost (127.0.0.1) so only the hosting machine can join.

Problem resolved in fact it's because the Heidi software never update the database when I modify the realmlist IP, so I used the phpmyadmin and tada, thanks for the help

2 hours ago, honeybaobao said:

Problem resolved in fact it's because the Heidi software never update the database when I modify the realmlist IP, so I used the phpmyadmin and tada, thanks for the help

Glad to hear it ^^

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎12 at 7:46 PM, Jaune said:

Frayre, if you can connect in lan  (so not only with the machine hosting the server) the only thing you have to do is open firewall port on your router and give your external ip adress to friend !

Thanks. I figured it out. I had the correct ports however I used an old in my firewall from when I was running multiple Realms that I had port 3725 ( external ) going to 3724 ( internal )... I removed the 3725 port and added the required ports however I forgot to remove the redirection to port 3724 so it pushed all those ports to 3724.... DOH! >.<

• 2 weeks later...

hello, i compiled server on linux vps and same time on windows for connection patcher in config.wtf set portal "vpsip" but it says you have been disconnected, i need to upload client on vps and use linux connection patcher?

Branch(es): 6.x

TC hash/commit: 7c0b3a7

TDB version: 6.04

Operating system: ubuntu 16.04/ client windows 7

I'm stuck at "connecting", even if I restart the bnetserver (sometimes i get "you have been disconnected! BLZ51914001")

I'm using Linux Ubuntu as server and Mac OS X as client (using wine + wow_patched.exe). Same problem with WoW_Patched.app 

Same problem with Windows 10 client.

Commit: https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/commit/e29494b01dbacda3e28766d41f6f267e4adafe29

server ip: 192.168.0.114 (home server ip) / reignofchaos.ddns.net (external ip)

AuthDB -> realmlist (table) -> column "address" == "reignofchaos.ddns.net"

AuthDB -> realmlist (table) -> column "localAddress" == "127.0.0.1"

Is tc_bundle.txt also correct for OS X? http://pastebin.com/FWxQ291M

bnetserver.conf has: 

LoginREST.Port = 8081

LoginREST.ExternalAddress=reignofchaos.ddns.net

LoginREST.LocalAddress=192.168.0.114

Edited by gegge
More tests

12 hours ago, gegge said:

I'm stuck at "connecting", even if I restart the bnetserver (sometimes i get "you have been disconnected! BLZ51914001")

I'm using Linux Ubuntu as server and Mac OS X as client (using wine + wow_patched.exe). Same problem with WoW_Patched.app 

Same problem with Windows 10 client.

Commit: https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/commit/e29494b01dbacda3e28766d41f6f267e4adafe29

server ip: 192.168.0.114 (home server ip) / reignofchaos.ddns.net (external ip)

AuthDB -> realmlist (table) -> column "address" == "reignofchaos.ddns.net"

AuthDB -> realmlist (table) -> column "localAddress" == "127.0.0.1"

Is tc_bundle.txt also correct for OS X? http://pastebin.com/FWxQ291M

bnetserver.conf has: 

LoginREST.Port = 8081

LoginREST.ExternalAddress=reignofchaos.ddns.net

LoginREST.LocalAddress=192.168.0.114

What are you using for set portal in your config.wtf?

Nothing... I used SET PORTAL "reignofchaos.ddns.net" (after edit host file) and I have the same problem.

You can try to connect to the server using a WOW 22522 patched client, using that portal (since is also a public IP) and using this account:

username: test@test

password: test

EDIT: same problem with build 22566. I recompiled core up to this commit: https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/commit/10b683cf96383b730a235994366abafa60867558

Experiencing the same issue with 22522, built on Linux with Windows 7 x64 client.

Exe's were successfully patched (no issues reported at any rate), certificates exist in WoW directory

I've set the config.wtf to the correct IP and have confirmed packets are hitting the server (connecting over LAN).

bnetserver.conf has both local and external IPs set to the servers LAN IP. auth realmlist table in SQL has address pointed to this IP also. (localaddress still localhost)

It seems like for whatever reason the server is just telling client to gtfo.

[9 ms] SQL(p): (SELECT unbandate > UNIX_TIMESTAMP() OR unbandate = bandate AS banned, NULL as country FROM ip_banned WHERE ip = '172.16.0.8') UNION (SELECT NULL AS banned, country FROM ip2nation WHERE INET_NTOA(ip) = 134221996)
[172.16.0.8:58706] Client called server method ConnectionService.Connect(bgs.protocol.connection.v1.ConnectRequest{ use_bindless_rpc: true }) returned bgs.protocol.connection.v1.ConnectResponse{ server_id { label: 4340 epoch: 1473041219 } server_time: 1473041219297 use_bindless_rpc: true } status 0.
[172.16.0.8:58706] Server called client method ChallengeListener.OnExternalChallenge(bgs.protocol.challenge.v1.ChallengeExternalRequest{ payload_type: "web_auth_url" payload: "https://172.16.0.13:8081/bnetserver/login/" })
[172.16.0.8:58706] Client called server method AuthenticationService.Logon(bgs.protocol.authentication.v1.LogonRequest{ program: "WoW" platform: "Wn64" locale: "enUS" version: "Battle.net Game Service SDK v1.4.6 \"39015650a0\"/22 (Aug 25 2016 18:17:04)" application_version: 22522 allow_logon_queue_notifications: true web_client_verification: true }) returned bgs.protocol.NoData{  } status 0.
[172.16.0.8:58706] Server called client method ConnectionService.ForceDisconnect(bgs.protocol.connection.v1.DisconnectNotification{ error_code: 0 })
[172.16.0.8:58706] Client called server method ConnectionService.RequestDisconnect(bgs.protocol.connection.v1.DisconnectRequest{ error_code: 0 }) status 0.

Any tips?

Edited by pbody