TrinityCore

Stuck at connected / infinite loop / login issues / battle.net

CFGhost

14 minutes ago, skipperheartbeat said:

The problem is .. nothing happens. Is there something in commands line i can run? By the way .. connection patcher doesn't have an extension so is not executable in windows. Is that correct?

The file type is still an application for the connection_patcher.exe even if it does not show one if you go to properties you will see it is executable still, you can run this in command prompt I do all the time by declaring the path to the file and file name.

10 minutes ago, aspen said:

This is a noob question, but I'm on the Server Setup section of the Installation Guide, and I have downloaded and compiled the 3.3.5 core. What I'm wondering is which version of wow do I use for 3.3.5? I have downloaded the starter edition which is 7.2.5. Is this the correct version? If not, how do I obtain the correct one?

You can download the file on piratebay by going to google and putting piratebay into the search then search for world of warcraft and download the 3.3.5a client from that site or others like it. If you cannot find one let me know and I will send you a private message with a link for the client.

• Upvote 1

Actually the connection patcher still didn't work in windows but the patched wow.exe I made in Linux worked. My problem was I had reset the router in my pursuit of blaming everything, and hadn' t added the port forward back. So I suspect if you want the connection patcher to work under windows you need to compile it in windows.

9 hours ago, aspen said:

This is a noob question, but I'm on the Server Setup section of the Installation Guide, and I have downloaded and compiled the 3.3.5 core. What I'm wondering is which version of wow do I use for 3.3.5? I have downloaded the starter edition which is 7.2.5. Is this the correct version? If not, how do I obtain the correct one?

To add what Codeman8214 said..
Just be sure it's enUS version if you are using 3.3.5a.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, aspen said:

you seriously had to ask this?

nxzS3yW.png

I am not sure what part he did not understand when you even said you compiled the server yourself not sure why it got canned when it is not even a repack but anyways so you are having problems connecting to a 3.3.5 server that is new normally it is 7.2.5 that people have problems connecting to lol. Do you have all the correct ports forward correctly and you are talking about 3.3.5 so I am clear on this right?  Are you connecting to the server outside or inside where the server is?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, codeman8214 said:

I am not sure what part he did not understand when you even said you compiled the server yourself not sure why it got canned when it is not even a repack but anyways so you are having problems connecting to a 3.3.5 server that is new normally it is 7.2.5 that people have problems connecting to lol. Do you have all the correct ports forward correctly and you are talking about 3.3.5 so I am clear on this right?  Are you connecting to the server outside or inside where the server is?

root : ascent yeah no repack LOL.

Hello.

I am trying to install trinity core on my server with steps for Linux from https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/display/tc/Installation+Guide , but I stuck on login issue.

I've installed latest WoW client with BattleNet client, compiled trinitycore from master branch on my Linux server, changed realmlist.address in auth DB to 51.15.79.243 changed Config.wtf - SET portal "51.15.79.243" - patched Wow-64.exe (7.2.5.24461, release from 2017-07-27) with connection_patcher on my client Windows machine, started Wow-64_Patched.exe, but I got you have been disconnected blz51914001 , when I trying to login with login test@test and password test?

Edit:

I found, that my server is behind something NAT. External address of the server is 51.15.79.243, but ifconfig shows 

eth0: flags=4163<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,MULTICAST>  mtu 1500
        inet 10.8.77.3  netmask 255.255.255.254  broadcast 10.8.77.3

So, I've changed  realmlist.address=51.15.79.243, realmlist.localAddress=10.8.77.3, realmlist.localSubnetMask=255.255.255.254 , and restarted ./bnetserver but nothing changed - I still got blz51914001 error:

root@scw-1179da:/drive2/wow/serverBuild/bin# ./bnetserver
TrinityCore rev. 9cb4a265a395 2017-07-25 00:02:13 +0200 (master branch) (Unix, Release, Static) (bnetserver)
<Ctrl-C> to stop.

______                       __
/\__  _\       __          __/\ \__
\/_/\ \/ _ __ /\_\    ___ /\_\ \, _\  __  __
   \ \ \/\`'__\/\ \ /' _ `\/\ \ \ \/ /\ \/\ \
    \ \ \ \ \/ \ \ \/\ \/\ \ \ \ \ \_\ \ \_\ \
     \ \_\ \_\  \ \_\ \_\ \_\ \_\ \__\\/`____ \
      \/_/\/_/   \/_/\/_/\/_/\/_/\/__/ `/___/> \
                                 C O R E  /\___/
http://TrinityCore.org                    \/__/

Using configuration file /drive2/wow/serverBuild/etc/bnetserver.conf.
Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.2g  1 Mar 2016 (library: OpenSSL 1.0.2g  1 Mar 2016)
Using Boost version: 1.62.0
Automatic database updates are disabled for all databases!
Opening DatabasePool 'auth'. Asynchronous connections: 1, synchronous connections: 1.
MySQL client library: 10.1.22-MariaDB
MySQL server ver: 5.7.19-0ubuntu0.17.04.1
Connected to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1
MySQL client library: 10.1.22-MariaDB
MySQL server ver: 5.7.19-0ubuntu0.17.04.1
Connected to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1
DatabasePool 'auth' opened successfully. 2 total connections running.
Started auth database connection pool.
Login service bound to http://0.0.0.0:8081
Added realm "Trinity" at 51.15.79.243:8085.

I looked at the content of files in the c:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Logs\ , but nothing interesting in it.

I've also tried to connect with telnet to server:

telnet 51.15.79.243 8085 

connected well - got WORLD OF WARCRAFT CONNECTION - SERVER TO CLIENT from server

What I do wrong? How to fix blz51914001?

Thank you!

Edited by ArtUrlWWW

On 7/15/2017 at 1:24 PM, skipperheartbeat said:

The problem is .. nothing happens. Is there something in commands line i can run? By the way .. connection patcher doesn't have an extension so is not executable in windows. Is that correct? Please tell me the connection_patcher doesn't need to be compiled in windows !!

Right got it working. The problem was between the chair and the screen :/

On 7/26/2017 at 7:36 PM, ArtUrlWWW said:

Just found solution !!! )))

Having a similar issue.  I searched the forum and found the posts above. But they do not specifically state what the solution was...  Also looked at 

Here are my details:  My server is on a Linux machine.  My connection_patcher is in Linux, because I compiled under Linux.  My client is Windows, on a separate machine.  I patched the executables in Linux, on the command line:  "connection_patcher Wow.exe" and "connection_patcher Wow-64.exe".  Then I copied the patched executables over to the Windows machine.

Set the realmlist.address to the LAN IP address of the Linux machine

Set the Config.wtf file to have "SET portal "LAN IP address of the Linux machine""

Started bnetserver on Linux

Started worldserver on Linux

Disabled firewall on Windows

Started Wow_Patched.exe on Windows

Tried login in with the bnet account I acreated  user@linux + password

I see "Connecting" and it never does.  I do not see activity on the server, no attempts...

The instructions do say to run the connection_patcher on the PC that will run the client... does this mean I need to compile under Windows, to get connection_patcher.exe?  The post above seems to indicate that was not the case.  Hence... what am I missing?

Found a solution.

I used connection_patcher.exe built for Windows.  Then I got this error: BLZ51914001

I then used the FAQ solution:

6) i can't connect i get  You have been disconnected (some random values)
                                        You have been disconnected(BLZ51914001)

you miss on bnetserver config the next data:

[ . . . ]
LoginREST.LocalAddress
https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/blob/dde620c402daf4ea8d132fb72a77eabc22f7a6d0/src/server/bnetserver/bnetserver.conf.dist#L58

I set LoginREST.LocalAddress in bnetserver.conf

6 hours ago, hyuga said:

The instructions do say to run the connection_patcher on the PC that will run the client... does this mean I need to compile under Windows, to get connection_patcher.exe?  The post above seems to indicate that was not the case.  Hence... what am I missing?

Well,

"you get this error when you run unpatched wow binary you must compile TC with tools and patch wow binary with it..
be sure you patch wow binary on the computer you go to use it, you can't simply copy wow binary from one computer to another."

it's quite clear for me that you must run patcher on the machine where you want to run wow client.

14 hours ago, Aokromes said:

Well,

"you get this error when you run unpatched wow binary you must compile TC with tools and patch wow binary with it..
be sure you patch wow binary on the computer you go to use it, you can't simply copy wow binary from one computer to another."

it's quite clear for me that you must run patcher on the machine where you want to run wow client.

Indeed.  I updated the 3 wiki documents, to highlight this early in the process of building in Linux. That should play a role in your decision should you have the choice to build on either platform.  That additional verbiage should be changed to include OS X, should the user be planning on running the client there.

What does the connection patcher use from the client machine?  Perhaps that could be passed as an argument to the tool running on Linux, to allow it to patch your non-Linux binaries without having to build TrinityCore on 2 platforms?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I just compiled latest TrinityCore from source on Debian (commit a834c66a4e637edfc1d271daf3c64468fb8c731f), run worldserver and bnetserver without error and correct configuration, patched client Wow.exe from Battle.net with connection_patcher, changed "portal" in Config.wtf.

When I try to login with WoW_patched.exe, I get the message "You have been disconnected. (BLZ51901016)"

I sniffed network packet from this executable and the binary does connect to my server.

Thank you for helping ! 

Edited by L.P

There is a sticky post already for this kind of issue but just to be clear are you connecting to the server outside where the server is or inside on the same system where you have the server running? Because if you are outside then you want to make sure all four ports are forward correctly.

There is really not much to go off without more information or logs but if I had to say I bet you are missing the LoginREST external address and local which are not set correctly in your bnetserver conf file this happens to a lot of people that forget to set this which is the main reason why you get disconnected from server right away.

• Upvote 1

Thank for reply !

> There is a sticky post already for this kind of issue

I'm sorry. I typed the error code on this forum and didn't found a thread.

> are you connecting to the server outside where the server is or inside on the same system where you have the server running?

I'm connecting outside. My server is on a VPS.

> There is really not much to go off with more information or logs

Which log files do you need ?

> I bet you are missing the LoginREST external address and local which are not set correctly in your bnetserver conf

I already changed LoginREST.ExternalAddress to my VPS server on bnetserver.conf

EDIT : I add the logs and config on pastebin.

worldserver.conf

bnetserver.conf

BNet.log

Server.log

Edited by L.P

Description:

There is a problem in battlenet server, the user can not login in. With debug mode in log file from battle.net server you can read this:

[10.1.0.11:5400] Client called server method ConnectionService.Connect(bgs.protocol.connection.v1.ConnectRequest{ use_bindless_rpc: true }) returned bgs.protocol.connection.v1.ConnectResponse{ server_id { label: 5592 epoch: 1504020125 } server_time: 1504020125455 use_bindless_rpc: true } status 0. [10.1.0.11:5400] Server called client method ChallengeListener.OnExternalChallenge(bgs.protocol.challenge.v1.ChallengeExternalRequest{ payload_type: "web_auth_url" payload: "https://10.1.0.11:8081/bnetserver/login/" }) [10.1.0.11:5400] Client called server method AuthenticationService.Logon(bgs.protocol.authentication.v1.LogonRequest{ program: "WoW" platform: "Wn64" locale: "enUS" version: "Battle.net Game Service SDK v1.6.4 \"5cf152fa90\"/92 (Aug 2 2017 17:37:33)" application_version: 24742 allow_logon_queue_notifications: true web_client_verification: true device_id: "{ \"RGKY\" : 1341522063, \"CPGE\" : 2290226472, \"ULNG\" : 844173735, \"SLNG\" : 844173735, \"CNME\" : 3500495906, \"UNME\" : 421008688, \"UTCO\" : 367583803, \"CARC\" : 1007465396, \"CREV\" : 2121965483, \"CLVL\" : 856466825, \"PMEM\" : 3349835035, \"PSZE\" : 3631303075, \"OVER\" : 2786914495, \"CVRA\" : 505419966, \"CFTC\" : 4294462801, \"CFTD\" : 3661751046, \"CEFC\" : 2381486463, \"CEFD\" : 1813000971, \"CBRD\" : 679260361, \"CVEN\" : 598815718, \"ANME\" : 3828966998, \"ADSC\" : 3047148086, \"MAC\" : 4145376232 }" }) returned bgs.protocol.NoData{ } status 0. [10.1.0.11:5400] Server called client method ConnectionService.ForceDisconnect(bgs.protocol.connection.v1.DisconnectNotification{ error_code: 0 }) [10.1.0.11:5400] Client called server method ConnectionService.RequestDisconnect(bgs.protocol.connection.v1.DisconnectRequest{ error_code: 0 }) status 0.

Current behaviour:

(You have been disconected BLZ51914003)

Branch(es):

master

TC rev. hash/commit:

TrinityCore rev. 57de6d64f2be+ 2017-08-22 13:19:37 +0000 (master branch) (Win64, Release, Static) (bnetserver)

TDB version: 7.2.0+updates

Operating system: Windows 10

• 1 month later...