TrinityCore

Dbc, Maps, mmaps, Vmaps problems

Munga

which is also illegal, unless you extract them yourself, from your own client, so, NO.

I have searched EVERYWHERE

i have found a 23gb version but at extracting map i get this errors

File: WorldMapsZul'gurubZul'gurub_34_53.adt
Can't find area flag for areaid 3383 [5, 8].
Can't find area flag for areaid 3383 [6, 8].
Can't find area flag for areaid 3383 [4, 9].
Can't find area flag for areaid 3383 [5, 9].
Can't find area flag for areaid 3383 [6, 9].
Can't find area flag for areaid 3383 [7, 9].
Can't find area flag for areaid 3383 [4, 10].
Can't find area flag for areaid 3383 [5, 10].
Can't find area flag for areaid 3383 [6, 10].
Can't find area flag for areaid 3383 [7, 10].
Can't find area flag for areaid 3383 [4, 11].
Can't find area flag for areaid 3383 [5, 11].
Can't find area flag for areaid 3383 [6, 11].
Can't find area flag for areaid 3383 [7, 11].
Can't find area flag for areaid 3383 [8, 11].
Can't find area flag for areaid 3383 [9, 11].
Can't find area flag for areaid 3383 [4, 12].
Can't find area flag for areaid 3383 [5, 12].
Can't find area flag for areaid 3383 [6, 12].
Can't find area flag for areaid 3383 [7, 12].
Can't find area flag for areaid 3383 [8, 12].
Can't find area flag for areaid 3383 [9, 12].

For god sakes i'm begging at least give me the .mpq file that contain these files

For god sakes i'm begging at least give me the .mpq file that contain these files

Stop asking for a illegal copies.

Patch the client properly. Use a torrent. Keep searching on the net, I dont know what else to tell you. I patched my client several times with several different clients. Quit being lazy!

Here is a US version How To... So many people don't have the problem with enGB version... It's all over the net.

• Upvote 1

Stop asking for a illegal copies.

Patch the client properly. Use a torrent. Keep searching on the net, I dont know what else to tell you. I patched my client several times with several different clients. Quit being lazy!

Here is a US version How To... So many people don't have the problem with enGB version... It's all over the net.

Ok , i have patched my client according to this, in game i get 100% and there is NO streaming

i try to extract the maps and get that error (up there !)

when i try to start the server i get *.dbc not found...

I have 333 DBc file

And since i know you wont believe me i have uploaded a screen shot from the gamepost-11689-0-89702200-1377882007_thumb.j

Proof of completing the processpost-11689-0-71888100-1377883163_thumb.j

And the error of course..post-11689-0-89887100-1377883189_thumb.j

And the startup errorpost-11689-0-69468500-1377885697_thumb.j

and DONT throw me the incomplete client (my client is 23gb , game says 100% , followed Mrsmith guid, played the whole area in molten (zulgrub) and no stream)

Edited by far_2005

and DONT throw me the incomplete client (my client is 23gb , game says 100% , followed Mrsmith guid, played the whole area in molten (zulgrub) and no stream)

I don't know who started the 23Gb client rumor, but having a 23gb client doesn't prove if its complete or not. In fact, a 23Gb client from my experience (and anyone else that wants to testify to the US revision) will tell you that it is NOT finished.

At this point I'm not sure what to tell you. My client is just under 18gbs and I don't get those errors when I extract.

I don't know who started the 23Gb client rumor, but having a 23gb client doesn't prove if its complete or not. In fact, a 23Gb client from my experience (and anyone else that wants to testify to the US revision) will tell you that it is NOT finished.

At this point I'm not sure what to tell you. My client is just under 18gbs and I don't get those errors when I extract.

Then what about the game that says 100%?

could you point me to a torrent that have complete data?

----------

VICTORY has been achieved

after playing about 5 hours with the mpq files with MPQEditor and merging multiple mpq files from so many torrents I have managed to extract maps , vmaps and mmaps without a single error..yey :D

now next challenge.. starting up!!

(first Catching Some Shut-Eye....)

Edited by far_2005

Hi, hope who can help me, I've just read wiki and guides on how to build the server 3.3.5 under debian but on starting worldserver I've got every time tha same error.

/__  _       __          __/ __
/_/ / _ __ /_    ___ /_ , _  __  __
   /`'__/ /' _ `/ / / /
    / / / _ _
     _ _  _ _ _ _ __/`____
      /_//_/   /_//_//_//_//__/ `/___/>
                                 C O R E  /___/

Realm running as realm ID 1
Using World DB: TDB 335.52
Will clear `logs` table of entries older than 1209600 seconds every 10 minutes.
Using DataDir data/
WORLD: MMap data directory is: data/mmaps
VMap support included. LineOfSight: 1, getHeight: 1, indoorCheck: 1
VMap data directory is: data/vmaps
VMap file 'data/vmaps/000.vmtree' is missing or points to wrong version of vmap file. Redo vmaps with latest version of vmap_assembler.exe.
Correct *.map files not found in path 'data/maps' or *.vmtree/*.vmtile files in 'data/vmaps'. Please place *.map/*.vmtree/*.vmtile files in appropriate directories or correct the DataDir value in the worldserver.conf file.

P.s.: I make vmaps with the vmap4extractor posted some pages behind,created the bat file, make a fresh installation of the client, gave right authorizations on the folders.

Edited by Camp

Sorry.....

sing configuration file /home/Trinity/server/etc/worldserver.conf.
Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.1e 11 Feb 2013 (library: OpenSSL 1.0.1e 11 Feb 2$
Using ACE version: 6.0.3
TrinityCore rev. 825cda90015d 2013-09-04 12:57:12 +0200 (master branch) (Unix, $
<Ctrl-C> to stop.

• 4 weeks later...

I use in my /etc/worldserver.conf.

#
#    DataDir
#        Description: Data directory setting.
#        Important:   DataDir needs to be quoted, as the string might contain space characters.
#        Example:     "@prefix@/share/trinitycore"
#        Default:     "."

DataDir = "."

Then move the folders dbc, maps, vmaps into the /bin folder. I don't use mmaps or it would be there as well.

Works fine for me on Ubuntu 12.04.

I keep seeing Meshextractor on pulls. Can someone tell me what it's purpose is or how it will benifit our servers?

Edit:

Anybody? No Wiki on it. What is it going to do?

It's my little personal project that aims to unify all the extractors, and also improve mmaps. I just posted a topic about it.

• Upvote 1

Hello!

Im getting this error on linux,, but I don't know if it is an error because he says error and work complete no errors O.o

Processing Map 724
[################################################################]
Extracting GameObject models...Extracting WorldWmoBandFinal_Stage.wmo
No such file.
Couldn't open RootWmo!!!
Done!

Extract V4.00 2012_02. Work complete. No errors.

Is everything correct or there is an error?

Thank you for help!

Regards

Hello!

Im getting this error on linux,, but I don't know if it is an error because he says error and work complete no errors O.o

Processing Map 724
[################################################################]
Extracting GameObject models...Extracting WorldWmoBandFinal_Stage.wmo
No such file.
Couldn't open RootWmo!!!
Done!

Extract V4.00 2012_02. Work complete. No errors.

Is everything correct or there is an error?

Thank you for help!

Regards

No error in itself. File is listed in listfile, but does not exist. Disgard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good to all. My problem is that when I compile and already I have what is the emulator the extractors they are not is to say that it gives me mistake and it me does not extract the extractors and I cannot obtain DBC/Maps/VMaps/MMaps someone might spend the extractors to me to be able to extract it or of passing algun link where to unload me it. Thank you and excuse my Englishman

The extractors that necesito would be for the last review for 3.3.5

Edited by salnts

I call Bullshit, I just did the entire process after not updating since February, no issues, learn how to follow instructions.

I find it hard to believe that if you use proper grammar in your own language and run the text through a translator that you get the gibberish which has been pasted here, please learn your own language before assaulting us with a crappy translation of it.

I call Bullshit, I just did the entire process after not updating since February, no issues, learn how to follow instructions.

I wonder if people like the OP would have an easier time if someone translated the wiki into other languages. Maybe they can't read English any better than they can speak it.

I wonder if people like the OP would have an easier time if someone translated the wiki into other languages. Maybe they can't read English any better than they can speak it.

Good point, maybe he should ask about that in the subforum of his native language.

• Upvote 1

Quick question. Ran the vmapextractor without an issue. My Buildings folder is filled with about 1692 files. The vmap4assembler.exe run via the script or cmd prompt still generates the following error. "using Buildings as source directory and writing output to vmaps Could not read dir_bin file!" Extractor is in my WoW root directory with the WoW.exe program. I've run the WoW client, let it sit on the login screen, then closed it before running the extractors, still seeing the issue. Any ideas for me to check? System Info: Windows XP 32-bit WoW Client : 15050