TrinityCore

Dbc, Maps, mmaps, Vmaps problems

Munga

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/7/2018 at 8:24 PM, Sleazy68 said:

Hi people.

I've been the latest TrinityCore (downloaded 45 min before this message).

When i extract maps/mmaps/vmaps (and activated by the configuration) i can undermap when i sue blink or when feared

Which branch? I don't have the problem with fear on 3.3.5a, it's pretty rare with blink going under the map.

I can NOT speak for the master branch.

• 2 weeks later...

Using configuration file E:/New folder/Source TrinityCore 7.3.2/server 7.3.2/TrinityCore-7.3.2/worldserver.conf.
Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.2l  25 May 2017 (library: OpenSSL 1.0.2l  25 May 2017)
Using Boost version: 1.64.0
Updating Auth database...
>> Auth database is up-to-date! Containing 17 new and 97 archived updates.
Updating Character database...
>> Character database is up-to-date! Containing 8 new and 67 archived updates.
Updating World database...
>> World database is up-to-date! Containing 335 new and 1910 archived updates.
Updating Hotfixes database...
>> Hotfixes database is up-to-date! Containing 25 new and 104 archived updates.
Realm running as realm ID 1
Using World DB: TDB 720.00
Using enUS DBC Locale
Will clear `logs` table of entries older than 1209600 seconds every 10 minutes.
Using DataDir ./
WORLD: MMap data directory is: ./mmaps
VMap support included. LineOfSight: 1, getHeight: 1, indoorCheck: 1
VMap data directory is: ./vmaps
Missing name Guild.SaveInterval in config file E:/New folder/Source TrinityCore 7.3.2/server 7.3.2/TrinityCore-7.3.2/worldserver.conf, add "Guild.SaveInterval = 15" to this file
Loading Trinity strings...
>> Loaded 965 trinity strings in 40 ms
Initialize data stores...
>> Initialized 223 DB2 data stores in 13093 ms
>> Loaded 0 hotfix info entries.
>> Loading Cinematic Camera files
>> Loaded 33 cinematic waypoint sets in 190 ms

On 1/27/2018 at 12:07 AM, ProfVice said:

Since when did Trinitycore 3.3.5 change MMaps generator from v7 to v8? And how do i get the V7 version of the MMap generator?

Just compile a new core and re-extract the mmaps. You will be up to date for awhile.

The devs usually make a change where it will require a re-extraction only maybe about twice a year.

Hello world game of warcraft, Legion 7.3.2 Robodin
I drove the 7.3.2 server and the sound of its health is not a problem. But when you run the server and want to play it, it's the game
You Have Been Disconnected. (blz51901016)
I do not know what the game is ip127.0.0.1. I also created an account
Config. I opened this file and changed it to
SET portal "127.0.0.1", but why not?

And when I open this file, connection_PathThere is the file wow.exe I do not do the file
 Wow-64.exe   I tried it but did not do anything 

Please help

Edited by soheilwow

2 hours ago, soheilwow said:

Hello world game of warcraft, Legion 7.3.2 Robodin
I drove the 7.3.2 server and the sound of its health is not a problem. But when you run the server and want to play it, it's the game
You Have Been Disconnected. (blz51901016)
I do not know what the game is ip127.0.0.1. I also created an account
Config. I opened this file and changed it to
SET portal "127.0.0.1", but why not?

And when I open this file, connection_PathThere is the file wow.exe I do not do the file
 Wow-64.exe   I tried it but did not do anything 

Please help

https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/tc/pages/74006268/Client+Setup

On 1/31/2018 at 12:28 AM, CDawg said:

Mercy. I did it. I patted it hard and got to the SET portal "127.0.0.1." RIMM server roam 127.0.0.1
I left I did not have a server, but I do not know why I'm not connecting to the game. What's wrong with that?

I can play the 7.3.2 game with the patch that I can go to play 7.3.2

My friend says that game 7.3.2 build has a problem that does not connect to the server

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, today I setup a 7.3.2 (master) branch TC. Seeing as WoW already upgraded to 7.3.5, I downloaded the dbc/maps/mmaps/vmaps from https://dl.ashamane.com/7.3.2/
Everything works fine, except that none of the creatures from 7.2 and newer cannot be spawned ingame, however I can still morph into their displayids. I'm suspecting the dbcs from there are broken or outdated, but I could be wrong.

Anyone have any ideas? Maybe you can upload your own dbc and gt folders so I can try if that will fix it.  

Thanks in advance. 

2 hours ago, Aokromes said:

Not dbc/maps/etc issue instead db issue, no data for post 7.2 wow,.

The entries in creature_model_info go all the way up to 76925, unless there's something else that needs to be filled out for it to work. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Hopefully someone has  not asked this already (chances are they have....)

I can't seem to locate any info on it within the forums so ill give it a try here.

I have run all the database updates, pulled the new master version just now (to fix the database update issue) but i still can't get the worldserver to boot up.

I'm getting a series of errors as shown below, can anyone help?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 144568 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 142621 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141927 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141776 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141775 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141501 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141469 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141468 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141467 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141466 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141465 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141464 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141305 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141161 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141160 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141151 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141150 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141148 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141146 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141145 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141141 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141128 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141126 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141105 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141104 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141103 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141102 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141101 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141099 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141098 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141097 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141070 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141069 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140968 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140945 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140944 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140942 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140919 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140918 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140917 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140797 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140795 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140760 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140736 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140735 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140734 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140733 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140732 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140731 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140730 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140712 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140711 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140710 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140709 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140708 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140644 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140475 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140474 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140473 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140472 locale deDE!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 144568 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 142621 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141927 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141776 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141775 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141501 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141469 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141468 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141467 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141466 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141465 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141464 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141305 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141161 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141160 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141151 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141150 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141148 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141146 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141145 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141141 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141128 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141126 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141105 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141104 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141103 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141102 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141101 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141099 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141098 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141097 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141070 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 141069 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140968 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140945 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140944 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140942 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140919 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140918 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140917 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140797 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140795 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140760 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140736 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140735 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140734 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140733 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140732 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140731 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140730 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140712 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140711 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140710 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140709 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140708 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140644 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140475 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140474 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140472 locale itIT!
Hotfix locale table for storage BroadcastText.db2 references row that does not exist 140473 locale itIT!

Some required *.db2 files (1 from 225) not found or not compatible:
ItemBagFamily.db2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks in advance :)

On 2/10/2018 at 3:27 AM, Selia said:
On 2/10/2018 at 3:27 AM, Selia said:

Hello, today I setup a 7.3.2 (master) branch TC. Seeing as WoW already upgraded to 7.3.5, I downloaded the dbc/maps/mmaps/vmaps from https://dl.ashamane.com/7.3.2/
Everything works fine, except that none of the creatures from 7.2 and newer cannot be spawned ingame, however I can still morph into their displayids. I'm suspecting the dbcs from there are broken or outdated, but I could be wrong.

Anyone have any ideas? Maybe you can upload your own dbc and gt folders so I can try if that will fix it.  

Thanks in advance. 

I have also tried the above with less than ideal effects, now all db2 files spark an error saying wrong client version. There are a series of SQL files in the download, im not sure but maybe those need to go somewhere? any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

TrinityCore rev. eaa604f214dd 2018-02-21 11:18:54 +0100 (master branch) (Unix, RelWithDebInfo, Static) (worldserver-daemon)
<Ctrl-C> to stop.

______                       __
/\__  _\       __          __/\ \__
\/_/\ \/ _ __ /\_\    ___ /\_\ \, _\  __  __
   \ \ \/\`'__\/\ \ /' _ `\/\ \ \ \/ /\ \/\ \
    \ \ \ \ \/ \ \ \/\ \/\ \ \ \ \ \_\ \ \_\ \
     \ \_\ \_\  \ \_\ \_\ \_\ \_\ \__\\/`____ \
      \/_/\/_/   \/_/\/_/\/_/\/_/\/__/ `/___/> \
                                 C O R E  /\___/
http://TrinityCore.org \/__/

Using configuration file /home/wowelite/etc/worldserver.conf.
Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.2l  25 May 2017 (library: OpenSSL 1.0.2l  25 May 2017)
Using Boost version: 1.62.0
Using processors (bitmask, hex): 3
>> Auth database is up-to-date! Containing 4 new and 0 archived updates.
>> Character database is up-to-date! Containing 14 new and 0 archived updates.
>> World database is up-to-date! Containing 241 new and 0 archived updates.
>> Hotfixes database is up-to-date! Containing 17 new and 0 archived updates.
Using World DB: TDB 703.00
Using enUS DBC Locale
Using DataDir /home/wowelite/bin/Data/
WORLD: MMap data directory is: /home/wowelite/bin/Data/mmaps
VMap data directory is: /home/wowelite/bin/Data/vmaps
PlayerStart.AllSpells enabled - may not function as intended!
>> Loaded 1062 trinity strings in 1 ms

Some required *.db2 files (230 from 1) not found or not compatible:
Achievement.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 15). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
AdventureJournal.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 22). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
AnimKit.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
AreaGroupMember.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
AreaTable.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 23). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
AreaTrigger.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 15). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ArmorLocation.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 5). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
Artifact.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 10). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ArtifactAppearance.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 15). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ArtifactAppearanceSet.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 9). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ArtifactCategory.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ArtifactPower.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 7). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ArtifactPowerLink.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ArtifactPowerPicker.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 1). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ArtifactPowerRank.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 5). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
AuctionHouse.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
BankBagSlotPrices.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 1). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
BannedAddons.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
BarberShopStyle.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 8). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
BattlePetBreedQuality.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
BattlePetBreedState.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
BattlePetSpecies.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 11). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
BattlePetSpeciesState.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
BattlemasterList.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 17). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
BroadcastText.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 9). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
CharacterFacialHairStyles.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
CharBaseSection.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
CharSections.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 7). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
CharStartOutfit.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 7). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
CharTitles.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ChatChannels.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ChrClasses.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 20). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ChrClassesXPowerTypes.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ChrRaces.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 38). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ChrSpecialization.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 13). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
CinematicCamera.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
CinematicSequences.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ConversationLine.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 8). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
CreatureDisplayInfo.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 23). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
CreatureDisplayInfoExtra.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 12). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
CreatureFamily.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 9). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
CreatureModelData.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 28). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
CreatureType.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
Criteria.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 11). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
CriteriaTree.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 7). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
CurrencyTypes.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 10). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
Curve.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
CurvePoint.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
DestructibleModelData.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 22). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
Difficulty.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 13). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
DungeonEncounter.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 9). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
DurabilityCosts.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
DurabilityQuality.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 1). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
Emotes.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 9). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
EmotesText.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
EmotesTextSound.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 5). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
Faction.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 16). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
FactionTemplate.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 7). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
GameObjects.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 12). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
GameObjectDisplayInfo.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 5). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
GarrAbility.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 8). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
GarrBuilding.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 24). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
GarrBuildingPlotInst.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 5). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
GarrClassSpec.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 8). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
GarrFollower.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 32). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
GarrFollowerXAbility.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
GarrMission.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 29). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
GarrPlotBuilding.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
GarrPlot.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 7). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
GarrPlotInstance.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
GarrSiteLevel.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 9). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
GarrSiteLevelPlotInst.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
GemProperties.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
GlyphBindableSpell.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
GlyphProperties.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
GlyphRequiredSpec.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
GuildColorBackground.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
GuildColorBorder.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
GuildColorEmblem.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
GuildPerkSpells.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 1). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
Heirloom.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 10). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
Holidays.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 12). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ImportPriceArmor.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ImportPriceQuality.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 1). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ImportPriceShield.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 1). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ImportPriceWeapon.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 1). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemAppearance.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemArmorQuality.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemArmorShield.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemArmorTotal.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 5). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemBagFamily.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 1). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemBonus.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemBonusListLevelDelta.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemBonusTreeNode.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 5). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemChildEquipment.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemClass.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemCurrencyCost.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 1). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemDamageAmmo.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemDamageOneHand.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemDamageOneHandCaster.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemDamageTwoHand.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemDamageTwoHandCaster.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemDisenchantLoot.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 7). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemEffect.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 9). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
Item.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 8). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemExtendedCost.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 10). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemLevelSelector.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemLevelSelectorQuality.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemLevelSelectorQualitySet.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemLimitCategory.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemModifiedAppearance.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 6). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemPriceBase.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemRandomProperties.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemRandomSuffix.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemSearchName.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 14). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemSet.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 5). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemSetSpell.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemSparse.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 64). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemSpec.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 6). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemSpecOverride.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemUpgrade.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 5). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ItemXBonusTree.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
Keychain.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 1). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
LFGDungeons.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 33). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
Light.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 5). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
LiquidType.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 19). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
Lock.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
MailTemplate.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 1). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
Map.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 21). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
MapDifficulty.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 9). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ModifierTree.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 7). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
MountCapability.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 8). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
Mount.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 11). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
MountTypeXCapability.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
MountXDisplay.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
Movie.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
NameGen.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
NamesProfanity.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
NamesReserved.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 1). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
NamesReservedLocale.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
OverrideSpellData.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
Phase.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 1). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
PhaseXPhaseGroup.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
PlayerCondition.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 81). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
PowerDisplay.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 5). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
PowerType.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 12). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
PrestigeLevelInfo.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
PVPDifficulty.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
PvpReward.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
PvpTalent.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 10). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
PvpTalentUnlock.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
QuestFactionReward.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 1). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
QuestMoneyReward.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 1). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
QuestPackageItem.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
QuestSort.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
QuestV2.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 1). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
QuestV2CliTask.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 24). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
QuestXP.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 1). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
RandPropPoints.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
RewardPack.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 6). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
RewardPackXItem.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
RulesetItemUpgrade.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SandboxScaling.db2
ScalingStatDistribution.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
Scenario.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
ScenarioStep.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 9). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SceneScript.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SceneScriptGlobalText.db2
SceneScriptPackage.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 1). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SceneScriptText.db2
SkillLine.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 8). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SkillLineAbility.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 14). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SkillRaceClassInfo.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 7). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SoundKit.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 16). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpecializationSpells.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 6). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
Spell.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellAuraOptions.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 8). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellAuraRestrictions.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 10). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellCastTimes.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellCastingRequirements.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 7). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellCategories.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 9). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellCategory.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 6). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellClassOptions.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellCooldowns.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 5). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellDuration.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellEffect.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 30). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellEquippedItems.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellFocusObject.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 1). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellInterrupts.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 5). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellItemEnchantment.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 19). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellItemEnchantmentCondition.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 6). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellLearnSpell.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellLevels.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 6). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellMisc.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 11). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellPower.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 14). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellPowerDifficulty.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellProcsPerMinute.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellProcsPerMinuteMod.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellRadius.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellRange.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 5). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellReagents.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellScaling.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 5). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellShapeshift.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellShapeshiftForm.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 10). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellTargetRestrictions.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 8). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellTotems.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SpellXSpellVisual.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 13). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
SummonProperties.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 5). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
TactKey.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 1). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
Talent.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 9). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
TaxiNodes.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 12). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
TaxiPath.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
TaxiPathNode.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 9). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
TotemCategory.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
Toy.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 5). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
TransmogHoliday.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
TransmogSet.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 10). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
TransmogSetGroup.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 2). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
TransmogSetItem.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
TransportAnimation.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
TransportRotation.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
UnitPowerBar.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 16). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
Vehicle.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 18). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
VehicleSeat.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 61). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
WMOAreaTable.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 15). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
WorldEffect.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 6). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
WorldMapArea.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 17). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
WorldMapOverlay.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 14). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
WorldMapTransforms.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 10). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
WorldSafeLocs.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? db2 errors on latest master

2 hours ago, Arkangel2k4 said:

TrinityCore rev. eaa604f214dd 2018-02-21 11:18:54 +0100 (master branch) (Unix, RelWithDebInfo, Static) (worldserver-daemon)
<Ctrl-C> to stop.

______                       __
/\__  _\       __          __/\ \__
\/_/\ \/ _ __ /\_\    ___ /\_\ \, _\  __  __
   \ \ \/\`'__\/\ \ /' _ `\/\ \ \ \/ /\ \/\ \
    \ \ \ \ \/ \ \ \/\ \/\ \ \ \ \ \_\ \ \_\ \
     \ \_\ \_\  \ \_\ \_\ \_\ \_\ \__\\/`____ \
      \/_/\/_/   \/_/\/_/\/_/\/_/\/__/ `/___/> \
                                 C O R E  /\___/
http://TrinityCore.org \/__/

Using configuration file /home/wowelite/etc/worldserver.conf.
Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.2l  25 May 2017 (library: OpenSSL 1.0.2l  25 May 2017)
Using Boost version: 1.62.0
Using processors (bitmask, hex): 3
>> Auth database is up-to-date! Containing 4 new and 0 archived updates.
>> Character database is up-to-date! Containing 14 new and 0 archived updates.
>> World database is up-to-date! Containing 241 new and 0 archived updates.
>> Hotfixes database is up-to-date! Containing 17 new and 0 archived updates.
Using World DB: TDB 703.00
Using enUS DBC Locale
Using DataDir /home/wowelite/bin/Data/
WORLD: MMap data directory is: /home/wowelite/bin/Data/mmaps
VMap data directory is: /home/wowelite/bin/Data/vmaps
PlayerStart.AllSpells enabled - may not function as intended!
>> Loaded 1062 trinity strings in 1 ms

Some required *.db2 files (230 from 1) not found or not compatible:
Achievement.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 15). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
AdventureJournal.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 22). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
AnimKit.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
GuildColorBorder.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 3). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.
WorldSafeLocs.db2 exists, and has 0 field(s) (expected 4). Extracted file might be from wrong client version.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? db2 errors on latest master

Delete all dbc/db2/maps/vmaps/mmaps directories and re-run extractors again.

• 3 months later...

Hi, I'm trying to compile master legion on windows 10, I've placed extractor.bat and 4 other files in my retail Blizzard wow folder.

Running extractor.bat gives me the following error for all 4 mapextractor.exe mmaps_generator.exe vmap4assembler.exe and vmap4extractor.exe

d8db70746962e9a0e4fc2afad23f8858.png

Edited by Untechie

13 minutes ago, Untechie said:

Hi, I'm trying to compile master legion on windows 10, I've placed extractor.bat and 4 other files in my retail Blizzard wow folder.

Running extractor.bat gives me the following error for all 4 mapextractor.exe mmaps_generator.exe vmap4assembler.exe and vmap4extractor.exe

d8db70746962e9a0e4fc2afad23f8858.png

you need to copy common.dll into wow directory.

On 6/11/2018 at 7:01 PM, Aokromes said:

you need to copy common.dll into wow directory.

Hey thank you for the reply, and where is common.dll located its not in build/bin/Rel.. ?

EDIT: I think I solved this issue but now I have another one my visual studio isnt making any bnet files in build/bin.. ?? -__-

Anyway for this it wasn't common.dll it was msvcp140.dll and vcruntime140.dll, the ones I had in my blizz folder were x86. Use this tool to see if DLL's are 64 or 86 https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/tc/pages/2130022/How+to+tell+if+.dll+is+32+bits+or+64+bits

If you need x64 ones, you can find them in your system32, buuut mine were named msvcp140d.dll and vcruntime140d.dll so i copied those 2 from system32 to the blizz folder and cut off their d's :ph34r: renamed them, then it worked TADAAA .b

Edited by Untechie

• 3 weeks later...

Hey :)

I'm trying to launch worldserver from master (c2d61e05cf3dc555608e6b2a06772c27d207548c) which, I believe, should work with 7.3.5.26972 build. Dbc, maps and others were successfully extracted from 7.3.5.26972 client, but unfortunately,  I have the next error:

Some required *.db2 files (231 from 1) not found or not compatible:
Achievement.db2
AnimKit.db2
AreaGroupMember.db2
AreaTable.db2
AreaTrigger.db2

I believe, that the core (c2d61e05cf3dc555608e6b2a06772c27d207548c at least) is not ready to work with DBC from 7.3.5.26972 build. Am I right?

If yes, I will appreciate if someone would share correct DBC files with me :D

Oh, also, I'm trying to run everything on macOS (DBC, maps etc... was extracted from mac client also).

Edited by walkline
Markdown not supported :(