TrinityCore

Dbc, Maps, mmaps, Vmaps problems

Munga

• 3 weeks later...

I cloned the git release at 2018-07-16, after some problems I managed to compile everything and I got the binaries, however when I try and run the "mapextractor" I get a problem in that it can't find the files to extract. The problem I think is rather simply based on the ouput I see

Error opening casc storage 'D:/wow\World of Warcraft\Data': FILE_NOT_FOUND
No locales detected

The problem (I'm assuming at least) is the "/" after D: and I don't know how to change this to a \ for the extraction. I've tried and find something on the forum but haven't found anything for this specifically, granted I haven't spent hours trying to find it but I have reviewed the installation guide and troubleshooting without finding how to deal with this. Any help would be very thankful. This is my first time trying to setup a private server so I'm a newbie to this.

I compiled for master and the wow client I'm trying this on is 7.3.5 (not 100% on the version, not able to start it from where I am but it was just before the patch they released). Anyway I don't think this is where my problem is just some additional information.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

42 minutes ago, gotcha said:

I cloned the git release at 2018-07-16, after some problems I managed to compile everything and I got the binaries, however when I try and run the "mapextractor" I get a problem in that it can't find the files to extract. The problem I think is rather simply based on the ouput I see

No locales detected

The problem (I'm assuming at least) is the "/" after D: and I don't know how to change this to a \ for the extraction. I've tried and find something on the forum but haven't found anything for this specifically, granted I haven't spent hours trying to find it but I have reviewed the installation guide and troubleshooting without finding how to deal with this. Any help would be very thankful. This is my first time trying to setup a private server so I'm a newbie to this.

I compiled for master and the wow client I'm trying this on is 7.3.5 (not 100% on the version, not able to start it from where I am but it was just before the patch they released). Anyway I don't think this is where my problem is just some additional information.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

change your locales to enus and re-run extractor.

@Aokromes if you're refering to the config.wtf file this is already set to:

SET textLocale "enUS"
SET audioLocale "enUS"

I did try adding SET Local "enUS" as well, made no difference so I removed it again.

Are you referring to another locales I'm not aware of?

Edited by gotcha

14 hours ago, gotcha said:

@Aokromes if you're refering to the config.wtf file this is already set to:

SET textLocale "enUS"
SET audioLocale "enUS"

I did try adding SET Local "enUS" as well, made no difference so I removed it again.

Are you referring to another locales I'm not aware of?

change locales running client to something else, return to enus.

Changed to enGB, ran the client original wow-64.exe which said I should run through battlenet due to new update so I ran an old "patched version which I got from somewhere due to new update). The settings where then changed back to enUS as it was before. I still have the same issue though. Should I do a new git clone and compile everything again? Don't think it'll help but I'm out of ideas. I don't see any general log files being done for this specific step. All i get (when running the bat file) is what yo use below, maybe I missunderstanding something else completely.

Trinitycore dbc/db2, maps, vmaps, mmaps extractor
PRESS 1, 2, 3 OR 4 to select your task, or 5 to EXIT.

The vmaps extractor output text below is intended and not an error:
Extracting World\Wmo\Band\Final_Stage.wmo
No such file.
Couldn't open RootWmo!!!
Done!

1 - Extract dbc/db2 and maps
2 - Extract vmaps (needs maps to be extracted before you run this)
3 - Extract mmaps (needs vmaps to be extracted before you run this, may take hou
rs)
4 - Extract all (may take hours)
5 - EXIT

Type 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 then press ENTER:1
TrinityCore rev. unknown 1970-01-01 00:00:00 +0000 (Archived branch) (Win64, Rel
WithDebInfo, Static) (Map & DBC Extractor)
<Ctrl-C> to stop.

______                       __
/\__  _\       __          __/\ \__
\/_/\ \/ _ __ /\_\    ___ /\_\ \, _\  __  __
   \ \ \/\`'__\/\ \ /' _ `\/\ \ \ \/ /\ \/\ \
    \ \ \ \ \/ \ \ \/\ \/\ \ \ \ \ \_\ \ \_\ \
     \ \_\ \_\  \ \_\ \_\ \_\ \_\ \__\\/`____ \
      \/_/\/_/   \/_/\/_/\/_/\/_/\/__/ `/___/> \
                                 C O R E  /\___/
http://TrinityCore.org                    \/__/

No locales detected

Trinitycore dbc/db2, maps, vmaps, mmaps extractor
PRESS 1, 2, 3 OR 4 to select your task, or 5 to EXIT.

The vmaps extractor output text below is intended and not an error:
Extracting World\Wmo\Band\Final_Stage.wmo
No such file.
Couldn't open RootWmo!!!
Done!

1 - Extract dbc/db2 and maps
2 - Extract vmaps (needs maps to be extracted before you run this)
3 - Extract mmaps (needs vmaps to be extracted before you run this, may take hou
rs)
4 - Extract all (may take hours)
5 - EXIT

Type 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 then press ENTER:

I have absolutely the same problem as @gotcha
I tried the extractors on the live version(8.0.1) as well and in that case, they determined the locale and actually tried to extract something.
But on ordinary 7.3.5 client, I also get "Error opening casc storage: FILE_NOT_FOUND no locales found"
How to fix it?

UPD: For future users - the whole problem was about .build.info file. In many clients taken from one_peer_to_peer_network this file is cut off due to unknown reasons. This file contains build number, locales and some other information about the current client. Does anybody have this file to share?(7.3.5 version)

Edited by eine_people

• 3 months later...

Branch!STRING:0|Active!DEC:1|Build Key!HEX:16|CDN Key!HEX:16|Install Key!HEX:16|IM Size!DEC:4|CDN Path!STRING:0|CDN Hosts!STRING:0|CDN Servers!STRING:0|Tags!STRING:0|Armadillo!STRING:0|Last Activated!STRING:0|Version!STRING:0|BGDL Key!HEX:16|Build Complete!DEC:1
eu|1|3b0517b51edbe0b96f6ac5ea7eaaed38|64e6e44eb15ad72b16d58546a6bf38e5|3efa9ac54fa0cf65dd2dccadfa8bc443||tpr/wow|blzddist1-a.akamaihd.net level3.blizzard.com edgecast.blizzard.com|http://blzddist1-a.akamaihd.net http://level3.blizzard.com https://blzddist1-a.akamaihd.net/?fallback%3d1 http://edgecast.blizzard.com|Windows x86_32 x86_64 EU? deDE text?:Windows x86_32 x86_64 EU? enUS speech?:Windows x86_32 x86_64 EU? enUS text?:Windows x86_32 x86_64 EU? esES text?:Windows x86_32 x86_64 EU? esMX text?:Windows x86_32 x86_64 EU? frFR text?:Windows x86_32 x86_64 EU? itIT text?:Windows x86_32 x86_64 EU? koKR text?:Windows x86_32 x86_64 EU? ptBR text?:Windows x86_32 x86_64 EU? ruRU text?:Windows x86_32 x86_64 EU? zhCN text?:Windows x86_32 x86_64 EU? zhTW text?||2018-07-04T17:46:25Z|7.3.5.26972|e8f3d86ab313c4bdf5cf4f5daea32477|1

.build.info --> http://rgho.st/7RDJBjdYr

from latest release date client 735

.build.info

Edited by Lucian_by
Updating post

• 3 months later...

Map file './maps/0000_43_31.map' is from an incompatible map version (MAPS v1.8), MAPS v1.9 is expected. Please pull your source, recompile tools and recreate maps using the updated mapextractor, then replace your old map files with new files. If you still have problems search on forum for error TCE00018.

Sadly, I can't extract the files from 7.3.5 client (for 7.3.5 server), and that was the last version what ive found on the internet, where someone shared their maps, etc.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

При запуске worldserver.conf такие ошибки возникают. Когда я настроил сервер 3.3.5, сейчас почему-то не могу. Скажи мне что делать. Извините за мой английский.

/home/trinity/wow/world.sh: 10: /home/trinity/wow/world.sh: невозможно создать /home/trinity/wow/server/logs/crash.log: отказано в разрешении
/ home / trinity / wow / world.sh: 11: /home/trinity/wow/world.sh: невозможно создать /home/trinity/wow/server/logs/crash.log: в
доступе отказано /home/trinity/wow/world.sh: 12: / home / trinity / wow / world.sh: невозможно создать /home/trinity/wow/server/logs/crash.log: отказано в разрешении
/home/trinity/wow/world.sh: 13: / home / trinity / wow / world .sh: невозможно создать /home/trinity/wow/server/logs/crash.log: разрешение отклонено

Сервер запускается из скрипта world.sh, я цитирую его код:

#! / bin / sh
logfile = '/ home / trinity / wow / server / logs / shserver.log'
srvrun = '/ home / trinity / wow / server / bin / worldserver'
srvname = worldserver
outfile = '/ home / trinity /wow/server/logs/crash.log '

if [`ps ax | grep "$ srvrun" | grep -v "grep" | wc -l` = 0]; тогда
   убей `ps xu | grep "$ srvname" | grep "$ srvrun" | grep -v "grep" | awk '{print $ 2}' `
   echo" Сервер разбит !!! Запустить систему отчетов об ошибках »` date` >> $ outfile
   echo "Server.log Log FILE Последние 30 строк:" >> $ outfile
   cat $ logfile | tail -n 30 >> $ outfile
   echo "END bugtracker system." >> $ outfile
   sleep 20 &&

Сервер authserver.conf работает нормально.

Using configuration file /home/trinity/wow/server/etc/authserver.conf.
Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.1.0l  10 Sep 2019 (library: OpenSSL 1.1.0l  10 Sep 2019)
Using Boost version: 1.62.0
Automatic database updates are disabled for all databases!
Opening DatabasePool 'auth'. Asynchronous connections: 1, synchronous connections: 1.
MySQL client library: 10.1.41-MariaDB
MySQL server ver: 10.1.41-MariaDB-0+deb9u1
Connected to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1
MySQL client library: 10.1.41-MariaDB
MySQL server ver: 10.1.41-MariaDB-0+deb9u1
Connected to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1
DatabasePool 'auth' opened successfully. 2 total connections running.
Started auth database connection pool.
Loading IP Location Database...
Added realm "Trinity" at 127.0.0.1:8085.

I solved the problem by rebuilding the kernel. Thank.

Edited by DredNoyd

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Having the same issue but im already set to english this is what i get when i run mapextractor4 and vmapextractor4. the system cannot find the path specified  

C:/Users\Username\Downloads\World of Warcraft 8.3.7 (35662)\retail\data

im not a programmer i had a computer class in high school 27 years ago that touched on basic programming skills but shouldn't "C:/" be "C:\"? Just wondering.

• 3 months later...

I tried Trinitycore Master branch install guide. After trying to start wordserver.exe  i got this then cmd no longer works. Anyone had this kind of problem?

Initialize data stores...
Incorrect layout hash in ./dbc/enUS/ChrCustomizationElement.db2, expected 0x29E7E6E9, got 0x23DA3D78 (possibly wrong client version)
Incorrect layout hash in ./dbc/enUS/ItemBonusTreeNode.db2, expected 0x5F0770E4, got 0xC2E0B160 (possibly wrong client version)
Incorrect layout hash in ./dbc/enUS/RandPropPoints.db2, expected 0xC89BA379, got 0x0E4AE36D (possibly wrong client version)
Incorrect layout hash in ./dbc/enUS/UiMap.db2, expected 0x18361012, got 0x85884C46 (possibly wrong client version)
Unable to load db2 files for enUS locale specified in DBC.Locale config!

23 hours ago, Mishka said:

I tried Trinitycore Master branch install guide. After trying to start wordserver.exe  i got this then cmd no longer works. Anyone had this kind of problem?

Initialize data stores...
Incorrect layout hash in ./dbc/enUS/ChrCustomizationElement.db2, expected 0x29E7E6E9, got 0x23DA3D78 (possibly wrong client version)
Incorrect layout hash in ./dbc/enUS/ItemBonusTreeNode.db2, expected 0x5F0770E4, got 0xC2E0B160 (possibly wrong client version)
Incorrect layout hash in ./dbc/enUS/RandPropPoints.db2, expected 0xC89BA379, got 0x0E4AE36D (possibly wrong client version)
Incorrect layout hash in ./dbc/enUS/UiMap.db2, expected 0x18361012, got 0x85884C46 (possibly wrong client version)
Unable to load db2 files for enUS locale specified in DBC.Locale config!

I checked and the core is master = 9.0.2.37474 and WoW version is now at 9.0.5.37988. Which means that the core and the version is not on the same level. Not sure if I am correct in this, but I am also having this same issue. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi, can someone help me with this error? I just re-download the entire source and compile everything from zero, but it still no working. I used the extractor with the .bat file for maps extract. I did the extraction 5 TIMES!! My client is updated to the actual master branch 9.0.5.38556, delete all the extracted files and re-extracting again from zero, but it still gets this error. I don't know what to do now. And yes! I deleted my old tools files and replaced them with the new compilation, so I'm using the newest tools on my WoW root.

TrinityCore rev. fa4e2d3935b0+ 2021-06-08 00:02:58 +0200 (master branch) (Win64, RelWithDebInfo, Static) (worldserver-daemon)
<Ctrl-C> to stop.

C O R E  /\___/

Using configuration file F:/Shadowlands Server/Build/bin/RelWithDebInfo/worldserver.conf.
Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.1.1k  25 Mar 2021 (library: OpenSSL 1.1.1k  25 Mar 2021)
Using Boost version: 1.72.0
Updating Auth database...
>> Auth database is up-to-date! Containing 13 new and 178 archived updates.
Updating Character database...
>> Character database is up-to-date! Containing 7 new and 105 archived updates.
Updating World database...
>> World database is up-to-date! Containing 311 new and 3159 archived updates.
Updating Hotfixes database...
>> Hotfixes database is up-to-date! Containing 66 new and 301 archived updates.
Realm running as realm ID 1
Using World DB: TDB 837.20101
Using esMX DBC Locale
MaxPlayerLevel (255) must be in range 1..123. Set to 123.
Will clear `logs` table of entries older than 1209600 seconds every 10 minutes.
Client cache version set to: 20101
Using DataDir ./
WORLD: MMap data directory is: ./mmaps
VMap support included. LineOfSight: 1, getHeight: 1, indoorCheck: 1
VMap data directory is: ./vmaps
VMap file './vmaps/0000.vmtree' couldn't be loaded
This is because the version of the VMap file and the version of this module are different, please re-extract the maps with the tools compiled with this module.
Unable to load critical files - server shutting down !!!

Edited by Annikie

• 6 months later...

I think im going insane, ive been ripping and downloading map files all day but none work, wtf?!

TrinityCore rev. 77098375396a 2021-12-23 02:09:52 +0200 (3.3.5 branch) (Unix, RelWithDebInfo, Static) (worldserver-daemon)
<Ctrl-C> to stop.

C O R E  /\___/

Using configuration file /home/user/server/etc/worldserver.conf.
Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.1.1k  25 Mar 2021 (library: OpenSSL 1.1.1k  25 Mar 2021)
Using Boost version: 1.74.0
Updating Auth database...
>> Auth database is up-to-date! Containing 1 new and 95 archived updates.
Updating Character database...
>> Character database is up-to-date! Containing 1 new and 70 archived updates.
Updating World database...
>> World database is up-to-date! Containing 33 new and 6046 archived updates.
Realm running as realm ID 1
Using World DB: TDB 335.21121
Will clear `logs` table of entries older than 1209600 seconds every 10 minutes.
Client cache version set to: 21121
Using DataDir ./
WORLD: MMap data directory is: ./mmaps
VMap support included. LineOfSight: 1, getHeight: 1, indoorCheck: 1
VMap data directory is: ./vmaps
Map file './maps/0004331.map' is from an incompatible map version (MAPS v942551414), MAPS v10 is expected. Please pull your source, recompile tools and recreate maps using the updated mapextractor, then replace your old map files with new files. If you still have problems search on forum for error TCE00018.
Unable to load critical files - server shutting down !!!

Screenshot.png

Edited by balle11

• 3 months later...

in principle, it’s not clear to me why it’s impossible to post a ready-made solution indicating the version of the client (is this a big problem?) I’ve been sitting for more than a day trying to get files, but writing 100GB each time is a very long time (yes, I saw that the version is indicated at the top, but it doesn't always work)

if i do it on linux it is at least fast because it uses 100% of cpu power

why is windows running at 3% capacity

I already have gray hair