TrinityCore

Dbc, Maps, mmaps, Vmaps problems

Munga

I am having a problem the vmap extractor. Is the current WoW client version still 3.3.5a? The source (pulled this morning) produced vmap4extractor, has the project changed to the 4.x clients? Running vmap4extractor on my 3.3.5a client results in a very large number of model not loaded errors and the vmap4assembler exits immediately upon starting.

Follow the wiki

I did follow the wiki. The wiki mentions vmap3extractor and vmap3assembler, but when I compiled the sources I got vmap4extractor and vmap4assember, which appear to have problems with my client.

Those are not errors, just leave it finish, those messages are caused by wrong or corrupted models, ignore them.

Threadjack! ;-)

Will the updated vmaps replace movement maps or is this just an improvement to vmaps only?

Just an improvement, movement maps have absolutely nothing to do with the changes i made

Those are not errors, just leave it finish, those messages are caused by wrong or corrupted models, ignore them.

Thanks, I went ahead and used the produced files, my server started up with vmap support enabled and did not produce any errors and los appears to be working. Somebody might want to consider updating the wiki to just ignore those errors. Thanks again.

i have the same problem, what i did was extract the vmaps 1 week ago when this patch was still under development.

so those vmaps worked, but now i updated my core to the point where it is actually inplemented in the repo and now i got the same error as topic starter.

on the old core it works, and then im indeed talking about the core WITH dynamic vmaps supoprt ..

so do i need to extract them AGAIN?? or is there an error somewhere, since i dont see the point where it went wrong, since it did work..

huh? the tools compile under both windows and linux (mac too, I believe) also, maps, vmaps, etc. can be extracted under any OS and work just fine on any OS, so, I fail to see the problem here.

huh? the tools compile under both windows and linux (mac too, I believe) also, maps, vmaps, etc. can be extracted under any OS and work just fine on any OS, so, I fail to see the problem here.

the problem is to fill the 15 gigabytes on the Linux server

i am having same issue with the vmap4extractor after processing map 724 i get following

extracting gameobject models...extracting worldwmobandfinal.stage.wmo no such file or directory couldn't open rootwmo!!!!

then it close but no vmap folder is created and i have tried this 3 times any help would be appreciated thnk you.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By WalkerSh
      Friends,
      I am going through a big problem.
      all maps in "BFa" are completely empty. (without "mobs", without "Npc's".
      how can I enable world missions and all the content in "BFa".  ??????????????????????
      I looked everywhere on this subject, but I was unsuccessful.
      I apologize, I am a beginner in the projects.

====================================================================
      I am currently using this project. 8.3.0 (33369)
      http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthread.php?237071-World

updated to 8.3.7 (35662)
      https://mega.nz/file/0dpmla4Q#4tKwrc-G9uhyxCkJozNwZp8Pr0ArgZmwO-ay7OCMvGw
      Source project
      https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore

====================================================================
      My WorldServ.conf
      #    Expansion
      #        Description: Allow server to use content from expansions. Checks for expansion-related
      #                     map files, client compatibility and class/race character creation.
      #        Default:     7 - (Expansion 7)
      #                     6 - (Expansion 6)
      #                     5 - (Expansion 5)
      #                     4 - (Expansion 4)
      #                     3 - (Expansion 3)
      #                     2 - (Expansion 2)
      #                     1 - (Expansion 1)
      #                     0 - (Disabled, Ignore and disable expansion content (maps, races, classes)
      Expansion = 8
      #
    • By reyne
      Hey there!

I've followed a few threads here about map extraction, and am still having issues. Originally, I was having the issue described here.
      After following the advice given in that thread (creating characters of both BC races and running around for a bit), I am no longer getting that error, however now I get the following error while trying to extract maps:

`Error loading World\Maps\Expansion01\Expansion01_42_6.adt`

This repeats for every line in Expansion01, and then the extractor crashes.

I'm not sure where else to go from here.

Thanks for your help

Edit: I've created an 85 on an i85 server and flown all around Outland now, same issue.
    • By Ithylis
      =====[ English ]=====
      Hello,
      First of all I'm sorry if my english is not good, it's the use of Mr Google translation
      That's after years I restart in a WoW private server.
      I thank everyone who gives their time to help TrinityCore evolve.
      I appeal to the community because I can not find the dbc-cameras-vmaps-maps-mmaps-gt files of master 8.2.0.31478.
      I have the official version of the game in 8.2.5 and going through Arctium I do not have the data to extract all that, or else I get it wrong.
      Would anyone be kind enough to share all these extracted files please?
      Thank you very much and have a good day / night
      Regards,
      Ithylis
      =====[ Français ]=====
      Bonjour,

Avant tout je suis désolé si mon anglais n'est pas bon, c'est l'utilisation de Monsieur Google traduction

Voilà après des années je me relance dans un serveur privé WoW.
      Je remercie tout ceux qui donnent de leur temps pour faire évoluer TrinityCore.
      Je fais appel à la communauté, car je n'arrive pas à trouver les fichiers dbc-cameras-vmaps-maps-mmaps-gt de la version master 8.2.0.31478.
      J'ai la version officielle du jeu en 8.2.5 et en passant par Arctium je n'ai pas les données pour extraire tout cela, ou alors je m'y prends mal.

Est-ce que quelqu'un aurait la bonté de partager tous ces fichiers extraits s'il vous plait ?

Merci beaucoup et bonne journée/nuit
      Cordialement,
      Ithylis
    • By roweqharoji
      Hi guys, this is my first post for help. I think this may be a really noob problem, but I just can't...... Sorry first if there's any mistakes.
      I tried to host 4.3.4 from https://gitlab.com/trinitycore/TrinityCore_434, but with no luck I keep recieving error like The `spell_proc` table entry for spellIdXXX has Attribute PROC_ATTR_REQ_SPELLMOD, but spell has no spell mods. Proc will not be triggered. Detailed log is attached below.
      I have host 3.3.5 without error, but when it comes to 4.3.4, I just can't figure out how to solve this situation. I've tried searching for similar problem, but they said it's client side issue. like this https://gitlab.com/trinitycore/TrinityCore_434/issues/165. I tried download different client data such as wowmortal, atlantiss, mangos wowregeneration...and other two client. But no luck with those...
      If anyone can show me any hint, I would really appreciate
      DBErrors.log
    • By omgdior
      Hello user!  Help me please. How to extract the client DBC, Maps, VMaps & VMaps. I for some reason after 3.3.5 can not understand what to do in the new version. I hope for you.