TrinityCore

Dbc, Maps, mmaps, Vmaps problems

Munga

• 1 month later...

Is there any specific guide about how to compile dbc maps and vmaps?Because i compile everything - everything in Cmake is checked and after generation everything in MSVisual is chekced cleaned and built without errors and such as it says in the wiki.And still i don't have the extractors...please share with me some guide for compiling those extractors cause i can't find any in the Forums or in the wiki.

Is there any specific guide about how to compile dbc maps and vmaps?Because i compile everything - everything in Cmake is checked and after generation everything in MSVisual is chekced cleaned and built without errors and such as it says in the wiki.And still i don't have the extractors...please share with me some guide for compiling those extractors cause i can't find any in the Forums or in the wiki.

Configuring and Generating Visual C++ solutions with CMake

8. CMake shows you a list of options for selecting different components of the build.
  • Check "Tools". This will compile the map extractors needed later in the setup. NOTE: This is VERY important for you to follow.

Everything in Cmake is checked and after generation everything in MSVisual is chekced cleaned and built without errors and such as it says in the wiki.

Like i said i already cheked "Tools" in CMake and still i didn't receive my extractors.I need guide for extractor compilation after already compiled core.

Hello everybody!

Recently i compiled a core but when the procedure its over the exe , bat and etc files in my "src/tools" folder are missing.

I am using:

• TrinityCore rev. 2012-09-24 13:32:10 -0400 (1b2a010a70ca)

My C:Trinitysrctools

• map_extractor
  • vmap4_assembler
  • vmap4_extractor

folders are containing files like the shown on this screenshot.

I have "checked" the "tools" check box in Cmake so i can't udnerstand why after compilation there aren't any compiled extractors.

Give me guide on how to compile the extractors or somthing like that i just need help to begin my training and studies in coding and etc.

5336867j.jpg

Sounds like you checked the box in cmake, but didn't re-run the "configure" twice, then click "generate", then..... recompile with the tool you are using (Visual Studio). THat would be the only reason why the tools are not compiled, and like Zaranthos stated if you could find the worldserver and authserver binaries that is also where the tools will be dumped.

try this:

- open CMake ( i use v.2.8.9 32x )

- File -> Delete Cache

- Where is the source code -> path to your sorcecode

( /src, /sql, /cmake, Readme ..... )

- Where to build the binaries -> path for your build dir.

E:/development/WorldOfWarcraft/335a/TrinityCore <- (sorce)

and

E:/development/WorldOfWarcraft/335a/TrinityCoreBuild <- (build)

- click "Configure"

- check -> SCRIPTS, SERVER, TOOLS, USE_COREPCH, USE_MYSQL_SOURCES und USE_SCRIPTPCH

- click "Configure"

- "Generate"

now navigate to your build, compile it and do not use "Debug" change it to "Release".

BuildbinRelease <- there now your data

I have built the solution in release mode and attempted to use the maps and vmaps extractors in the world of warcraft directory.

The map extractor works fine, but the vmaps extractor, a file called "vmap4extractor.exe" is crashing on startup with the following image:

oXfLw.jpg

Would anyone know a solution to this problem?

My wow client version is 4.3.4 (15595).

EDIT: seems the problem is vmaps extractors do not support 4.3.4 yet.

Is it a problem with my client?

Because i am not having the same problem with the mangos 4.3.4 extractors.

Damnit US and your copyright problems. I wish a link to the 15595 vmaps and maps be made available but hidden so it solves both our problem and the communities problem.

Its not like you guys have never pirated before.

• 2 weeks later...

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By WalkerSh
      Friends,
      I am going through a big problem.
      all maps in "BFa" are completely empty. (without "mobs", without "Npc's".
      how can I enable world missions and all the content in "BFa".  ??????????????????????
      I looked everywhere on this subject, but I was unsuccessful.
      I apologize, I am a beginner in the projects.

====================================================================
      I am currently using this project. 8.3.0 (33369)
      http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthread.php?237071-World

updated to 8.3.7 (35662)
      https://mega.nz/file/0dpmla4Q#4tKwrc-G9uhyxCkJozNwZp8Pr0ArgZmwO-ay7OCMvGw
      Source project
      https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore

====================================================================
      My WorldServ.conf
      #    Expansion
      #        Description: Allow server to use content from expansions. Checks for expansion-related
      #                     map files, client compatibility and class/race character creation.
      #        Default:     7 - (Expansion 7)
      #                     6 - (Expansion 6)
      #                     5 - (Expansion 5)
      #                     4 - (Expansion 4)
      #                     3 - (Expansion 3)
      #                     2 - (Expansion 2)
      #                     1 - (Expansion 1)
      #                     0 - (Disabled, Ignore and disable expansion content (maps, races, classes)
      Expansion = 8
      #
    • By reyne
      Hey there!

I've followed a few threads here about map extraction, and am still having issues. Originally, I was having the issue described here.
      After following the advice given in that thread (creating characters of both BC races and running around for a bit), I am no longer getting that error, however now I get the following error while trying to extract maps:

`Error loading World\Maps\Expansion01\Expansion01_42_6.adt`

This repeats for every line in Expansion01, and then the extractor crashes.

I'm not sure where else to go from here.

Thanks for your help

Edit: I've created an 85 on an i85 server and flown all around Outland now, same issue.
    • By Ithylis
      =====[ English ]=====
      Hello,
      First of all I'm sorry if my english is not good, it's the use of Mr Google translation
      That's after years I restart in a WoW private server.
      I thank everyone who gives their time to help TrinityCore evolve.
      I appeal to the community because I can not find the dbc-cameras-vmaps-maps-mmaps-gt files of master 8.2.0.31478.
      I have the official version of the game in 8.2.5 and going through Arctium I do not have the data to extract all that, or else I get it wrong.
      Would anyone be kind enough to share all these extracted files please?
      Thank you very much and have a good day / night
      Regards,
      Ithylis
      =====[ Français ]=====
      Bonjour,

Avant tout je suis désolé si mon anglais n'est pas bon, c'est l'utilisation de Monsieur Google traduction

Voilà après des années je me relance dans un serveur privé WoW.
      Je remercie tout ceux qui donnent de leur temps pour faire évoluer TrinityCore.
      Je fais appel à la communauté, car je n'arrive pas à trouver les fichiers dbc-cameras-vmaps-maps-mmaps-gt de la version master 8.2.0.31478.
      J'ai la version officielle du jeu en 8.2.5 et en passant par Arctium je n'ai pas les données pour extraire tout cela, ou alors je m'y prends mal.

Est-ce que quelqu'un aurait la bonté de partager tous ces fichiers extraits s'il vous plait ?

Merci beaucoup et bonne journée/nuit
      Cordialement,
      Ithylis
    • By roweqharoji
      Hi guys, this is my first post for help. I think this may be a really noob problem, but I just can't...... Sorry first if there's any mistakes.
      I tried to host 4.3.4 from https://gitlab.com/trinitycore/TrinityCore_434, but with no luck I keep recieving error like The `spell_proc` table entry for spellIdXXX has Attribute PROC_ATTR_REQ_SPELLMOD, but spell has no spell mods. Proc will not be triggered. Detailed log is attached below.
      I have host 3.3.5 without error, but when it comes to 4.3.4, I just can't figure out how to solve this situation. I've tried searching for similar problem, but they said it's client side issue. like this https://gitlab.com/trinitycore/TrinityCore_434/issues/165. I tried download different client data such as wowmortal, atlantiss, mangos wowregeneration...and other two client. But no luck with those...
      If anyone can show me any hint, I would really appreciate
      DBErrors.log
    • By omgdior
      Hello user!  Help me please. How to extract the client DBC, Maps, VMaps & VMaps. I for some reason after 3.3.5 can not understand what to do in the new version. I hope for you.