All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. +1 for discord channel
  4. +1 I'd love to see a discord channel.
  5. In world database you will find different character template tables. Just put your data inside. After that you can use the template system on the character selection screen. I'm not sure but maybe you must apply a rbac permission before you are able to use it. But maybe its just at my local branch.
  6. @Aokromes how exactly if it's not too much to ask.
  7. Yesterday
  8. I set an emote to an NPC via the creature_template_addon and it worked fine then I decided to add a smart script to the NPC via C++ but when I did that, the emote from creature_template_addon stopped working. I tried adding me->HandleEmoteCommand(EMOTE_STATE_READY1H); to the void Reset() override and it works but only when I attack the NPC then let it reset. Any other way to do this?
  9. or simply use player templates.
  10. Create a custom item and write an ItemScript which levels the user. You can also create a custom spell with a dummy effect using hotfixes. Then just create a spell script and let your custom item use the created spell.
  11. Last week
  12. In Blizzard and other servers I've seen there's a token for players that they can use to level up a character to 100 or 110 (depending on which one they have). I've been searching through commands list but I haven't found any way to add this neither to my account or other players ones. I'm running master branch and I want this to try how it works. Thanks ^^
  13. i have one already xD
  14. I am voting for Telegram channel. Anybody on my side?
  15. Trying to get back into messing with TC a bit more, and I'm planning to actually set up proper CI and keep things more separated between a build server and an application server. As part of that, I want to make sure I'm packaging what I need and nothing else for deployment. What do I need - or not need - installed on the application server, assuming that I'm moving over binaries from a build server?
  16. is debug bug , Release mod OK
  17. TrinityCore rev. 115dffde9830 2017-09-15 21:23:41 +0200 (master branch) (Win64, Debug, Static) (worldserver-daemon) <Ctrl-C> to stop. ______ __ /\__ _\ __ __/\ \__ \/_/\ \/ _ __ /\_\ ___ /\_\ \, _\ __ __ \ \ \/\`'__\/\ \ /' _ `\/\ \ \ \/ /\ \/\ \ \ \ \ \ \/ \ \ \/\ \/\ \ \ \ \ \_\ \ \_\ \ \ \_\ \_\ \ \_\ \_\ \_\ \_\ \__\\/`____ \ \/_/\/_/ \/_/\/_/\/_/\/_/\/__/ `/___/> \ C O R E /\___/ http://TrinityCore.org \/__/ Using configuration file F:/Trinity/TrinityCore-VS/bin/Debug/worldserver.conf. Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.2l 25 May 2017 (library: OpenSSL 1.0.2l 25 May 2017) Using Boost version: 1.64.0 Database World is empty, auto populating it... >> File "葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺" is missing, download it from "https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/releases" uncompress it and place the file "葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺" in the directory "葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺葺". Could not populate the World database, see log for details. How to solve this problem?
  18. Pretty much what Aokromes said, I kind of took a break and only started working on this today
  19. soon(TM) It will be done when it's done.
  20. "I had to go back to backups to get my client as Battlenet updated it to 7.3.0" + "sniffer for 7.3.0"
  21. They haven't even added the instances from Hellfire Citadel + to the areatriggers what makes you think they would care about an upgrade.
  22. Shauren, could you answer the questions, pls?
  23. Hey There, I am trying to build master branch. I am running Ubuntu Headless Server 16.04. It is old and solved problem with build directory but I can't get past it. I have made directory build inside and outside TrinityCore with cmake ../ -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/trinity/server. What am I doing wrong? By the way, if you want to be sure what error message is: configure_file attempted to configure a file: bla bla bla cmake_uninstall.cmake into a source directory.
  24. no, no))
  25. 7.3 will not be the next months. Since Blizzard has blocked access to the receipt of client information.
  26. It seems that the obfuscation that Blizzard was rumoured to bring in to prevent addons accessing unauthorized APIs have scrambled or perhaps encrypted the opcodes. Or maybe something else. However, if this is a major roadblock, then it should be opened up to the community and then perhaps a group effort might shed some light upon this. Worst case is that it is stuck at 7.2.5 forever, I had to go back to backups to get my client as Battlenet updated it to 7.3.0 a while back. It would be nice to have an update other than soon if possible.
  27. Maybe nobody wants to update it or just doesn't have time But seriously if there really are issues with 7.3.0 it would be nice to know which kind of issues
  28. Why don't you update your server? Where is sniffer for 7.3.0? Your work was much faster for previous patches... What have done Blizzard in 7.3.0?
  29. --- Canned message start --- It appears the issue in the original post was solved, so this thread shall be closed. Should you encounter any other difficulties, please open a new thread. --- Canned message end ---
  1. Load more activity