Jump to content
TrinityCore

Leaderboard


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation since 12/21/17 in all areas

  1. 2 points
    c++14. (we warned MONTHS before release and make definitively unsupported MONTHS after release)
  2. 2 points
    It did, i have been able to work on the core all day without the issue reappearing
  3. 1 point
    Hi, I want to use Warden, to detect weather a player is using PQR. First I decompiled PQR and found out that the programm injects some LUA code into the client. If I use /run print(SOME_PQR_VARIABLE) before starting PQR the output will is nil as expected. If I use /run print(SOME_PQR_VARIABLE) after starting PQR the output will is a value/adress/none depends on what I print. In the Warden.h there is this Check LUA_STR_CHECK = 0x8B, // 139: byte luaNameIndex (check to ensure LUA string isn't used I created a warden_ckeck in the DB with: INSERT INTO `warden_checks` (`id`, `type`, `data`, `str`, `address`, `length`, `result`, `comment`) VALUES (1, 139, '', 'SOME_PQR_VARIABLE', 0, 0, '', ''); Unfortunately the client always returns 1. No matter if PQR is injected or not. And this is my Problem. Either way this type of Warden check is not properly implemented yet or I do something wrong with the SQL statement. injected_pqr_code.lua
  4. 1 point
    https://github.com/TGM/characters_optimization but very likely it will need to be updated.
  5. 1 point
    Just change the account ids and database names for following queries and run it on your mysql console. Be sure that no user is logged into the affected account while you're changing the ids. SET @OLD_ACCOUNT_ID := XXXXXX; SET @NEW_ACCOUNT_ID := XXXXXX; UPDATE auth.account SET id = @NEW_ACCOUNT_ID WHERE id = @OLD_ACCOUNT_ID; UPDATE characters.characters SET account = @NEW_ACCOUNT_ID WHERE account = @OLD_ACCOUNT_ID;
  6. 1 point
    Hi, it Looks like that a re-extraction of all maps from the en-US Version solved this Problem. The de-DE Version of WoW 3.3.5a client which i used before won't work. This can be marked as solved. A happy new year to all.
  7. 1 point
    You seem to need to be logged out for the "something went wrong" message to appear when you refresh the page.
  8. 1 point
    https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/tc/pages/74006268/Client+Setup
  9. 1 point
    *BSD compilation used to be very hard idk current status.
  10. 1 point
    I just rebuilt my compile server on Debian 9 and it works well. Using the standard installed packages in the wiki, you won't need to modify your build script at all. Aokromes: Very much appreciate the update to the wiki page, that helps to clarify.
  11. 1 point
    Im gonna try with ububtu 14.04 and boost 1.55 then.. Be back with an edit probably tomorrow.
  12. 1 point
    As stated in their wiki (https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/tc/pages/10977288/Linux+Requirements) Debian 8 is not supported anymore. You could upgrade your current installation to Debian 9.
  13. 1 point
    I've just ran some updates on my Ubuntu Install and when updating the 3.3.5 core i get the below error right at the end. Prior to doing this i needed to upgrade gcc to 6.3 and i also tried clang but same result. Although its showing a boost error, it is at v 1.58 and has been for some time AFAIK. Is it something i've done during the updates to Ubuntu or something in the PR? ../game/libgame.a(DBCStores.cpp.o): In function `boost::cpp_regex_traits<wchar_t>::transform_primary[abi:cxx11](wchar_t const*, wchar_t const*) const': /usr/include/boost/regex/v4/cpp_regex_traits.hpp:965: undefined reference to `boost::re_detail::cpp_regex_traits_implementation<wchar_t>::transform_primary[abi:cxx11](wchar_t const*, wchar_t const*) const' ../game/libgame.a(DBCStores.cpp.o): In function `boost::cpp_regex_traits<wchar_t>::transform[abi:cxx11](wchar_t const*, wchar_t const*) const': /usr/include/boost/regex/v4/cpp_regex_traits.hpp:961: undefined reference to `boost::re_detail::cpp_regex_traits_implementation<wchar_t>::transform[abi:cxx11](wchar_t const*, wchar_t const*) const' collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status src/server/worldserver/CMakeFiles/worldserver.dir/build.make:211: recipe for target 'src/server/worldserver/worldserver' failed make[2]: *** [src/server/worldserver/worldserver] Error 1 CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1596: recipe for target 'src/server/worldserver/CMakeFiles/worldserver.dir/all' failed make[1]: *** [src/server/worldserver/CMakeFiles/worldserver.dir/all] Error 2 Makefile:127: recipe for target 'all' failed make: *** [all] Error 2
×