TrinityCore

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Last week
  3. found a reference that discusses this. need to delete a mob from the dbase to fix it.
  4. Master core revision 2f0cbe1a695 , boost 166, MySQL 5.6.43 TDB 735.00_2018_02_19 system win 10, x64, including latest patch OS build 17763.1 and 17763.503 (DISM updated the os) RAM 64 gig I get an exception code of E0gD7363 in the kernelbase.dll What the world.exe shows is; "Unit (entry 1502) is trying to delete its updating movement generator (type 5)! Unit (entry 1502) is trying to delete its updating movement generator (type 2)!" World crash! bnet stays up. this only happens in deathknell. Other zones work, what is odd is that this was working as I progressed thru the deathknell zone. I can reproduce this with a second computer (slight modifications to configuration, install but nothing significant), same thing! This started about a week to week and a half ago. What I have done; I have DISM.exe system, I have scannow the drives. no errors reported. turned off all antivirus/firewalls. I have deleted the world dbase and repopulated the world dbase. Windows memory diagnostic tests, nothing. recompiled server. repopulated the /DATA for server DBC's etc from fresh data. delete client cache files. Server folders location; 1. win 10 /documents and 2. separate harddrive . I would initially think memory failure / harddrive fault but the duplication across two computers makes this very unlikely. suggestion? Help? things to try? I can provide the crash report upon request, best to ask for a snippet if this is a next step.
  5. https://blog.usejournal.com/coding-with-empathy-37a708040f14
  6. Just some ideas: Spawn/despawn Change phase mask Change the the type_flags and make him a ghost.
  7. So the event "On Target Quest Accepted" is implemented. It's the SMART_EVENT_ACCEPTED_QUEST (Value: 19), but this isn't really interesting me. I just want to know how you make a creature in-/visible when you have a quest.
  8. Be aware this may can be confusing for other players if a creature isn't available. And looking to the smartscript wiki page https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/tc/pages/2130108/smart+scripts the event On Target Quest Accepted isn't implemented yet.
  9. So I want to make a Creature invisible and another creature visible after taking a quest. Can anyone tell me how? btw. am working on master build.
  10. Check the worldserver configuration file!
  11. Earlier
  12. Hi there, can someone help me? I have a very small server for about 25 people. To form a guild then is difficult. I want to form a guild for horde and alliance, I also want to be able to go into the Violet hold with horde and alliance mixed up. I know it is possible but how? Thx, Pit
  13. You can be waiting for a long time since 7.3.5 is after all unsupported version
  14. Hello, Which DB table, or Core files conatins the player level up spells? I need to find some spells, and modify them for a class. For example: - Hunter Disengage Spell auto place on action bar on level up. I want to change the Disengage level requirement for placing on the actionbar level req.
  15. Does anyone have any sniffs containing Schnottz's Landing Laborer Entry: 47690 from Uldum Zone? I just need to complete 3 paths and I have no other source for the info.
  16. I know this is an old post. But does anyone actually have the full database? e.g. the missing tables like armory_slots etc. would be much appreciated
  17. Well I made some debugging and it seems the exe finds the build.info but the "CheckGameDirectory" function doesn't return with ERROR_SUCCESS ....
  18. Okay I found one https://model-changing.net/files/file/173-caschost-buildinfo/ but the error stays.
  19. Thanks for the amswer ! I don't have that file indeed. Where should I get it ?
  20. There is nothing wrong with extractors, they were left in working state Your game install must be broken (for example, missing .build.info file?)
  21. TrinityCore rev. unknown 1970-01-01 00:00:00 +0000 (Archived branch) (Win64, Debug, Static) (Map & DBC Extractor) <Ctrl-C> to stop. ______ __ /\__ _\ __ __/\ \__ \/_/\ \/ _ __ /\_\ ___ /\_\ \, _\ __ __ \ \ \/\`'__\/\ \ /' _ `\/\ \ \ \/ /\ \/\ \ \ \ \ \ \/ \ \ \/\ \/\ \ \ \ \ \_\ \ \_\ \ \ \_\ \_\ \ \_\ \_\ \_\ \_\ \__\\/`____ \ \/_/\/_/ \/_/\/_/\/_/\/_/\/__/ `/___/> \ C O R E /\___/ http://TrinityCore.org \/__/ Error opening casc storage 'd:/Programs\Games\WoW Legion\Data': FILE_NOT_FOUND No locales detected This error was reported several times when trying to extract map files from 7.3.5 client. At this moment https://github.com/TrinityCoreLegacy/TrinityCore/tree/7.3.5 is completely useless due to this issue.
  22. I am too on a Debian 9 Machine and recompiled my server last night. Since then I am also stuck in a loop and I am not so sure if it has something to do with the updated software of the server or the core itself. So: sorry, I can't help, but I'd need some too.
  23. you are trying to use one outdated core ( 2018-11-14 22:57:06) with one to new database: TDB_full_world_335. 2019 04 1 _2019_04_15.sq
  24. I am really sorry to have to ask, but here goes. Ubuntu 17.10 x64. Fresh clone of the 3.3.5 branch. I've let the worldserver create its own world database from scratch, and this is what it tells me: TrinityCore rev. bc1f456125c1 2018-11-14 22:57:06 +0100 (3.3.5 branch) (Unix, RelWithDebInfo, Static) (worldserver-daemon) Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.2g 1 Mar 2016 (library: OpenSSL 1.0.2g 1 Mar 2016) Using Boost version: 1.62.0 Updating Auth database... >> Auth database is up-to-date! Containing 2 new and 42 archived updates. Updating Character database... >> Character database is up-to-date! Containing 1 new and 31 archived updates. Updating World database... >> World database is up-to-date! Containing 32 new and 4037 archived updates. In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 55, sql: "SELECT entry, difficulty_entry_1, difficulty_entry_2, difficulty_entry_3, KillCredit1, KillCredit2, modelid1, modelid2, modelid3, modelid4, name, subname, IconName, gossip_menu_id, minlevel, maxlevel, exp, faction, npcflag, speed_walk, speed_run, scale, `rank`, dmgschool, BaseAttackTime, RangeAttackTime, BaseVariance, RangeVariance, unit_class, unit_flags, unit_flags2, dynamicflags, family, trainer_type, trainer_spell, trainer_class, trainer_race, type, type_flags, lootid, pickpocketloot, skinloot, resistance1, resistance2, resistance3, resistance4, resistance5, resistance6, spell1, spell2, spell3, spell4, spell5, spell6, spell7, spell8, PetSpellDataId, VehicleId, mingold, maxgold, AIName, MovementType, ctm.Ground, ctm.Swim, ctm.Flight, ctm.Rooted, HoverHeight, HealthModifier, ManaModifier, ArmorModifier, DamageModifier, ExperienceModifier, RacialLeader, movementId, RegenHealth, mechanic_immune_mask, spell_school_immune_mask, flags_extra, ScriptName FROM creature_template ct LEFT JOIN creature_template_movement ctm ON ct.entry = ctm.CreatureId WHERE entry = ?" Unknown column 'trainer_type' in 'field list' Could not prepare statements of the World database, see log for details. Now, the funny thing is, if I don't put a TDB_full_world file in the bin directory, it grumbles about how it explicitly wants a 'TDB_full_world_335.64_2018_02_19.sql' file. If I give it this file, which I am under the impression is a little outdated, I get the error above. There is a newer TDB_full_world file, TDB_full_world_335.19041_2019_04_15.sql. Which if I put in the bin directory, is ignored. In my TrinityCore directory, the revision_data.h.in.cmake file references this newer sql file. I'm not sure why a freshly compiled worldserver would ask for this older sql file. (Manually applying this newer sql file, and all the updates thereafter, also doesn't work. but I know it's best to let the worldserver process do the updating, so manually doesn't really count.) What's the dumb thing I'm missing, making me look especially dumb?
  25. Is there a solution which would allow Linux/Wine users to start 8.0.1 clients and connect to TrinityCore master? Can we patch the binary somehow?
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?