TrinityCore

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PavelFreeman
      Hello, I want to compile Trinity, but I get this errors...

Did everything according to the documentation (https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/tc/pages/2130077/Installation+Guide) for Windows 10.

Visual Studio 2019.
    • By WalkerSh
      Friends,
      I am going through a big problem.
      all maps in "BFa" are completely empty. (without "mobs", without "Npc's".
      how can I enable world missions and all the content in "BFa".  ??????????????????????
      I looked everywhere on this subject, but I was unsuccessful.
      I apologize, I am a beginner in the projects.

====================================================================
      I am currently using this project. 8.3.0 (33369)
      http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthread.php?237071-World

updated to 8.3.7 (35662)
      https://mega.nz/file/0dpmla4Q#4tKwrc-G9uhyxCkJozNwZp8Pr0ArgZmwO-ay7OCMvGw
      Source project
      https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore

====================================================================
      My WorldServ.conf
      #    Expansion
      #        Description: Allow server to use content from expansions. Checks for expansion-related
      #                     map files, client compatibility and class/race character creation.
      #        Default:     7 - (Expansion 7)
      #                     6 - (Expansion 6)
      #                     5 - (Expansion 5)
      #                     4 - (Expansion 4)
      #                     3 - (Expansion 3)
      #                     2 - (Expansion 2)
      #                     1 - (Expansion 1)
      #                     0 - (Disabled, Ignore and disable expansion content (maps, races, classes)
      Expansion = 8
      #
    • By xgamerninjax
      Hello all, first time posting here and it's really got me scratching my head.
      I've compiled everything on my own computer, and then transferred everything to a host computer so the server can stay live. The server was running fine for a month or so and then suddenly it just crashes when it hits "Loading C++ scripts", exiting saying "caught signal 22"
      I tried setting up the host computer from scratch and transferred everything over fresh and it's still happening for some reason. (Note, I can run the server perfectly on my personal pc where I compiled it.)
      Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
      3d7e3a40e2b3+_worldserver.exe_[1-4_15-19-45].dmp 3d7e3a40e2b3+_worldserver.exe_[1-4_15-19-45].txt
    • By Voarsh
      I suppose this is two questions in one.
      I ".reset spells", etc and now when I login to WowTLK 3.3.5A I get "can't speak that language"
      I have a macro that selects a language and then I can talk normally.... or I can just choose a language. What language is my char/client trying to use?
      I cleared my account/cache in my client. Only new chars work.

I then thought, I can't solve this, all I can do is "select" a language every login... I can't even use GM commands until i do.
      So, perhaps make a new char and "copy" the quests over.... I've no idea how I might do this.

Any help?
    • By ChiefMcClane
      Hello folks
      I once updated my Trinity Server (3.3.5a) to the latest version (30.09.2020), unfortunately my Draenei Warlock is now broken.  I once created one in an older version by simply changing the breed in the database. After the update I couldn't select it at first, because the combination is invalid. This message came in the console. 
      I did some research and found out that the playercreateinfo_ tables have to be filled. I did that.
      I can log in now, but it seems that I have no language. The error message "you can not speak this language" appears in the chat. I cannot select a language either. I have already tried many things, including adding the skills, but the error remains. 
      I can't remember that it was so difficult in the past, has anything been changed?