Jump to content
TrinityCore

Dipdill

Plebs
  • Content Count

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Dipdill

  • Rank
    Newbie

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. So I got a new Trinity Core server up and running. For the life of me I can not get my client to connect. I have edited the Data\enUS\realmlist.wtf to point to my server. I have confirmed that the firewalls are open to both 8085 and 3724. When I open the wow.exe client I use my credentials and it immediately goes to Downloading Update screen and sits at 0%. I have also added set patchlist to my server thinking that might help and still no go. I downloaded the client from warmane as mentioned in this thread: Did I miss a step on patching the wow.exe file? I know on the new master
  2. here is the contents of my versi file Region!STRING:0|BuildConfig!HEX:16|CDNConfig!HEX:16|KeyRing!HEX:16|BuildId!DEC:4|VersionsName!String:0|ProductConfig!HEX:16 us|451679f16b266632976beb8d5c922d9f|76ed9bd05be30c3c521a0b45d177c558||21742|6.2.4.21742| eu|451679f16b266632976beb8d5c922d9f|76ed9bd05be30c3c521a0b45d177c558||21742|6.2.4.21742| cn|451679f16b266632976beb8d5c922d9f|76ed9bd05be30c3c521a0b45d177c558||21742|6.2.4.21742| kr|451679f16b266632976beb8d5c922d9f|76ed9bd05be30c3c521a0b45d177c558||21742|6.2.4.21742| tw|451679f16b266632976beb8d5c922d9f|76ed9bd05be30c3c521a0b45d177c55
  3. Got it working... The versi file hosted on the trinity6.github.io was giving me the wrong cdn hash. I just added the file to my own web server with the correct hash from a wire shark capture I got from the unpatched client. Not sure if my versi file needed is different due to patching a version downloaded from bnet. When I get a chance I will upload a copy of it in case someone else comes across the same issue.
  4. Go to /Applications/World of Warcraft on your mac... copy the World of Warcraft.app directory over to your wow server... I placed it in a Patch directory. Then cd over to the Patch directory. Then you need to run the connection_patcher. Do a connection_patcher --path /path/to/World of Warcraft.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft. You need to make sure you do the full path thru the app directory. when that is done... you should have a World of Warcraft Patched.app in the Patch directory. copy that back to the mac... and you should be good to go.
  5. I was able to patch both my mac and windows clients successfully and push it back from my ubuntu server installation. Now whenever I try to open the either patched client I get the following error. The CAS system was unable to initialize: ClientHandler: initialization error: failed fetching the CDN configuration file tact::ClientHandler::Create failed: E_NOT_AVAILABLE [20160530T14:18:08] {70949} ERR: [R5kD:5] 69.47.66.192 HTTP error; (/tpr/wow/config/a4/3d/a43dd04a6cb386038cdd094dfa44f1e4), ver=1.1, code=404 [20160530T14:18:08] {70949} INF: Got bad content response: i Is th
×
×
  • Create New...