Jump to content
TrinityCore

darmokjalad

Plebs
  • Content Count

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About darmokjalad

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. I did so on all three compiles. The first two used 8.0, the second I downloaded mysql 5.7 and compiled again. Cmake used 5.7 and it worked. When cmake found 8.0 it did not. Its working now though.
  2. Strange. I downloaded MySQL 5.7, ran cmake again and made sure it referenced the 5.7 install, recompiled and everything worked flawlessly. ( this is is the master branch ). I'd much rather use the up to date MySQL version so I'm not sure why it failed using it.
  3. Greetings, all. I just finished carefully following the instructional guide listed here. Everything went according to the documentation with no major issues. The mmaps extraction did have to run overnight but I assumed that was due to the lower end PC specs it was running on. Fast forward to just now and I have everything configured and ready to fire up. I get all my configs updated and start the bnetserver.exe only to receive the following error: "The procedure entry point SSL_CTX_set_ciphersuites" could not be located in the dynamic link library" It t
×
×
  • Create New...