TrinityCore
Flovman

Can't Login

Hello. Finally i got everything up and running. The problem seems to be that i can't login ( wow-64.exe) 

Been trying the connection_patcher.exe and also Sniffer 6.2.0 - 20201, just can't get it working.

I keep getting error #105 on login.

My wow build is 6.2.0 - 20201.

Any idea ?  

Question. When trying to apply into DB as SQL file. it keeps telling me the same error.

SQL Error (1062): Duplicate entry 'Bnet-Win-37165' for key 'PRIMARY'

How do i solve this ?

Edited by Flovman

You're only trying to source the file:  sql/updates/auth/2015_07_06_00_auth.sql  into your database, correct?

The other file:  sql/base/auth_database.sql  is edited to reflect initial setup, not after the fact.

• Upvote 1

True. 

Trying to insert it directly into the HeidiSQL.

I figured, deleting everything inside Bnet_components Table and running only the second line into that table:

+INSERT INTO `battlenet_components` VALUES ('Bnet','Mc64',37165),('Bnet','Win',37165),('Bnet','Wn64',37165),('WoW','base',20182),('WoW','deDE',0),('WoW','enCN',0),('WoW','enGB',0),('WoW','enTW',0),('WoW','enUS',0),('WoW','esES',0),('WoW','esMX',0),('WoW','frFR',0),('WoW','itIT',0),('WoW','koKR',0),('WoW','Mc64',20201),('WoW','ptBR',0),('WoW','ptPT',0),('WoW','ruRU',0),('WoW','Win',20201),('WoW','Wn64',20201),('WoW','zhCN',0),('WoW','zhTW',0);
  /*!40000 ALTER TABLE `battlenet_components` ENABLE KEYS */;

without the " + " infront.

I was able to launch that into the database without error but it has NOT fixed the problem.

Also tried to run the update:

UPDATE `battlenet_components` SET `Build`=20201 WHERE `Program`='WoW' AND `Platform` IN ('Mc64','Win','Wn64') AND `Build`=20182;

into the databse " before " interting the other code. 

Does this make any sence ?? :-)

Edited by Flovman
Smiley issue......

Hi, Good Night, I Compile the last update, now, rev. 5ab88b993e8a for the client 20216 and not work, show me error 112, this same error get the last 4 days, recompile with the last update and the error is always. Apply updates to database, an patched client with new update and nothing, not work. the game is ok, i can connect to the official changing the portal and using wow.exe. any idea?

WoWScrnShot_070815_015843.jpg