TrinityCore

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By shilvasa
      Are these numbers from sniff or assigned (randomly) by developers?
      according to table creature_template and gossip_menu, creature 4941 has gossip 12846, the next existing gossip is 15296/15297 (owned by creature 15296/15297), then 21002 (owned by creature 15563), and so on (a recent update related to T0.5 questline used 57000+ ids).
      if not from sniff (kinda obvious), how can we prevent these ids from overlapping (eventually)?
      as I remembered, some gossip menu id are still hardcoded in core, only makes it harder to manage.
      maybe not a big issue, but it'll be nice to have official rules for this.
    • By AussieGuy
      Hi All,
      I have just written my first SAI script, copying from another and it was a partial success.
      I do not know how to create text for an NPC to say, and how/where to link it. I think it is connected with a data script, but no details.
      I do not know how to stop an NPC from attacking.
      Are there any resources available to assist?
      I have looked at the SAI Editor for Keira2, it is very good, but linking up a working SAI with an Idiots Guide to how to show text, stop attacking, run away to a certain point, etc would be very helpful.
      An extremely complex SAI like insertwww.wowhead.com/quest=29678/shu-the-spirit-of-water seems daunting to write.
      If the information is available via sniffs, then that would be fantastic, I have installed the sniff tool but live is so volatile atm that it is out of date, and even were it to be rewritten most likely live will be patched at least once per week for the near future, so it might not be worth the effort.
      TLDR: I can't work out how to write SAI scripts, please help
      Thanks,
      Glenn

• By labaouici
      Hi, I was playing when I saw that my calendar have no event (except kalu'ak fishing derby) in it, no other things but the NPC was there (the ones for easter eggs)
      Is this normal or I forget something in my DB?
      Thx
    • By JourneyJay
      In the picture below, smart manager throws a lot of messages. The one seen aren't the only ones. The only issue I have with running are these smart manager notices. I've always had them during the years of checking on and off again the status of TC development. Can I get some clarification as to why I always get these?
      I can enter the game. I assume its an issue with non-complete implementations of certain code.....