TrinityCore

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Selune
      Hi !
      I'm using last version of 3.3.5 TC branch (with TDB 335.19061), and we have an issue with the mage lvl 20 class quest (Investigate the Alchemist Shop).
      This bug has been reported and partially fixed by different people, as seen on this github page : https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues/18997
      I tried to re-apply this :
      https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/commit/aadd58284e94bc70c96244b61c3933db2211fed1
      The ghosts are now selectable but the box cannot be placed neither.
      Conclusion : at the moment, this quest is supposed to be fixed in #9717, but there are still problems with it. A c++ rewrite has even be proposed in 2014. This seems to be tricky though.
      Anyone here could maybe help me about it ?
      I'm trying to fix it for 3 days by myself, and quite confused now...
      Thanks in advance

• By krokogames
      Hi guys i need help with Pandaria quests 
      quests no show i create new char and 0 quests
      here game screen: Screen

thanks for reply and sorry
    • By andres331
      I have the first class quest bugged, The quest to choose my artifact weapon, by the way i have the 3 artifacts weapons but i haven't complete the quest ''More weapons of legeneds'', i need to complete this to make the nexts quests behind this one. It makes no sense because i already have obtained the artifact weapons.
    • By lumni1968
      The latest git pull is freezing/crashing the client on quests.   When you try to start a quest, or continue a quest it freezes the client or crashes it.

No log output to see what it is doing.
    • By HadiFaren
      hello
      anyone know how create a  smart script for this quest
      http://www.wowhead.com/quest=35226/old-friends-new-enemies
      i mean first part of this Quest
      Meet  Durotan  at Orunai Village
      i just created gossip_meun_option for this creature
      REPLACE INTO `gossip_menu_option` (`menu_id`, `id`, `option_icon`, `option_text`, `OptionBroadcastTextID`, `option_id`, `npc_option_npcflag`, `action_menu_id`, `action_poi_id`, `box_coded`, `box_money`, `box_text`, `BoxBroadcastTextID`) VALUES (50000, 1, 0, 'Meet Durotan', 0, 1, 1, 81733, 0, 0, 0, ' ', 0); but right now how to Set SmarAI for this ?
      i set it this but now work
      DELETE FROM `smart_scripts` WHERE `entryorguid`=81733 AND `id`=0 AND `source_type`=0 LIMIT 1;
      INSERT INTO `smart_scripts` (`entryorguid`,`source_type`,`id`,`link`,`event_type`,`event_phase_mask`,`event_chance`,`event_flags`,`event_param1`,`event_param2`,`event_param3`,`event_param4`,`action_type`,`action_param1`,`action_param2`,`action_param3`,`action_param4`,`action_param5`,`action_param6`,`target_type`,`target_param1`,`target_param2`,`target_param3`,`target_x`,`target_y`,`target_z`,`target_o`,`comment`) VALUES 
      (81733,0,0,0,48,0,100,0,0,0,0,0,72,0,0,0,0,0,0,21,0,0,0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,"Que Obj Completion");