TrinityCore

How do I create my own server

lukasbarva

Hello, I have a questions about creating my own server.
Do you guys know how should I start? I read a lot of tutorials and blogs also some videos about the topic and I still don't know what should I do first. Which is the best version of wow I mean patch from 7.1.5 and above? Which TBD (release trinity core) would work best with my version of game? There is also a lot of updates and I don't know which I should use. So this are my questions, I would like to know your opinion, also I would like to see some of your tutorials which you used.
Thank your paintenance.

10 hours ago, lukasbarva said:

Hello, I have a questions about creating my own server.
Do you guys know how should I start? I read a lot of tutorials and blogs also some videos about the topic and I still don't know what should I do first. Which is the best version of wow I mean patch from 7.1.5 and above? Which TBD (release trinity core) would work best with my version of game? There is also a lot of updates and I don't know which I should use. So this are my questions, I would like to know your opinion, also I would like to see some of your tutorials which you used.
Thank your paintenance.

https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/tc/pages/2130077/Installation+Guide