TrinityCore

BFA Can't attack after looting

Moshi Moshi ^w^

So I got the master branch up and running but there seems to be an issue with attacking after looting an enemy. I've tried searching online but can't seem to find anything on it so I am assuming either I have made a mess or the latest files have an issue. The only fix I have found for it so far is to logout and log back in, however once you loot a enemy it happens again. If you need any files let me know, I should mention I haven't seen anything related to it popup in the server log.

Edited by Moshi Moshi ^w^

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ithylis
      =====[ English ]=====
      Hello,
      First of all I'm sorry if my english is not good, it's the use of Mr Google translation
      That's after years I restart in a WoW private server.
      I thank everyone who gives their time to help TrinityCore evolve.
      I appeal to the community because I can not find the dbc-cameras-vmaps-maps-mmaps-gt files of master 8.2.0.31478.
      I have the official version of the game in 8.2.5 and going through Arctium I do not have the data to extract all that, or else I get it wrong.
      Would anyone be kind enough to share all these extracted files please?
      Thank you very much and have a good day / night
      Regards,
      Ithylis
      =====[ Français ]=====
      Bonjour,

Avant tout je suis désolé si mon anglais n'est pas bon, c'est l'utilisation de Monsieur Google traduction

Voilà après des années je me relance dans un serveur privé WoW.
      Je remercie tout ceux qui donnent de leur temps pour faire évoluer TrinityCore.
      Je fais appel à la communauté, car je n'arrive pas à trouver les fichiers dbc-cameras-vmaps-maps-mmaps-gt de la version master 8.2.0.31478.
      J'ai la version officielle du jeu en 8.2.5 et en passant par Arctium je n'ai pas les données pour extraire tout cela, ou alors je m'y prends mal.

Est-ce que quelqu'un aurait la bonté de partager tous ces fichiers extraits s'il vous plait ?

Merci beaucoup et bonne journée/nuit
      Cordialement,
      Ithylis
    • By Levcsu
      Where can I edit the quest rewards?
      PS: Quest_template not contains those items, what the quest offers, and I want to remove them.
    • By Stauffenberg
      Greetings @all,
      i have made it to get branch 3.3.5 running and all looks good so far.
      But now i have problems to get the master (bfa) branch to fly because of blizzard has lifted their client to 8.0.1.28833 and i have no copy of the older one...
      Is anyone here who could get me hands on a 8.0.1.28153 wow client? (You may also pm me if there is a problem to drop a link or torrent)
      Please do not ask me to google for this - i would not raise my voice if there was a chance to find it there.
      Any help is greatly appreciated
      Thank you
    • By Burarum
      Hello there.
      I am new to TrinityCore and wow servers in general. I have setup a legion server and tried to run WC playing prot war. Every time i cast "devastate", i can see this message in terminal "CastSpell: unknown spell id 58567 by caster: GUID ...". Spell is working correctly so my assume is that it is just missing from database. What is strange to me is that id in terminal is 58567 but wowheads id of spell is 20243 which one should i use? I have searched for both IDs in DB but with no luck. I am working on this issue for a while now and still haven't find the answer. I also tried to add spell with this ID to the spell_dbc table but with no results. This is my first try to add some spell (or anything wow related) to DB and there are many tables so there is good chance i have something messed up. Database is hosted on my local network NAS. It is no big deal since spell is working correctly but it just pisses me off that i can not figure that out. Thank you in advance.
      //server is running ubuntu 16.04