TrinityCore

Where can I edit the quest rewards?

PS: Quest_template not contains those items, what the quest offers, and I want to remove them.

14 hours ago, Levcsu said:

PS: Quest_template not contains those items, what the quest offers, and I want to remove them. 

This is confusing me. Quest_template contains those items at RewardItem(1-4). Or do you mean something else?

6 minutes ago, Fyury said:

This is confusing me. Quest_template contains those items at RewardItem(1-4). Or do you mean something else?

Thank you so much for your kind reply!

This is the quest: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=14243/warchiefs-revenge
This is how it looks like in DB: https://imgur.com/kEusn6T and https://imgur.com/527MuMC

The sad thing is: I don't know the quest where gathers those rewards, since theres nothing in the DB related to that items. Plus, the other characters able to complete the quest, only the Shaman can't.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Moshi Moshi ^w^
      So I got the master branch up and running but there seems to be an issue with attacking after looting an enemy. I've tried searching online but can't seem to find anything on it so I am assuming either I have made a mess or the latest files have an issue. The only fix I have found for it so far is to logout and log back in, however once you loot a enemy it happens again. If you need any files let me know, I should mention I haven't seen anything related to it popup in the server log.
    • By ChazH
      Hello,

I have been using TC for a few weeks now and have noticed a few issues. I am using TDB_full_735.00_2018_02_19 and loading the updates from the src folder ( As suggested from the database setup)
      1. Cooking window shows 0/0 and will not allow me to update the skills
      2. Unable to learn any cooking skills 
      3. After purchasing the fishing skill, logging out and coming back in. The Skill is removed from my professions and I cannot purchase it again
      4. While fishing, the fishing bobber never plays the animation that a fish has landed.

Any suggestions on what could be causing these issue?

I have been digging around in the code looking into possible ways to fix it but am not sure where to start. I have read the documentation about contributing but still, there is a lot there. Also, is there any write up on how the database is setup or an explanation as to how the tables are structured? I would love to start contributing to this project. Seems like a fun/challenging process.

Thank you,
      Chaz

• By Levcsu
      Hello,
      I'd like to know, how to add a new item to the server, or edit an existed one. Since theres no longer an item_template table at the DB, I need to add it trough DBC files?
      For example: items.dbc or items.db2?
    • By Levcsu
      Hello!
      When I'm done with the cmake and the compile, I try to extract the dbc, maps, mmps, vmaps folders by the extractors, but theres an issue.
      All files moved to the 7.3.5 folder, start the extractors, and they only create the folders (gt, mmaps, vmaps, dbc), but nothing happens. I tried with System administrator mode, and the issue is still presist.
      The only extractor what do something, is only the vmaps extractor, but only: UNABLE TO OBTAIN error message (and its says frFR language, but the client is set to enUS - and tried with enGB but the issue is the same).

PS: I tried to get the files from the 7.3.5 client (downloaded from a running 7.3.5 server). Or I need to download the client form battle.net, and use the extractors at bnets wow?
      I ask this, becouse for 3.3.5a its get every folders and files form privateserver client.
      Thanks for your help!