TrinityCore

7.3.5/26972 - Map Generators Not Working

I'm attempting to get the maps generated for this version of the core but it's running in to errors and can't extract them.

Here is a small portion of the errors but they all resemble the same thing. I tried looking around for some answers but couldn't find much on it.

Can't read DB2 headers of 'WorldStateExpression.db2': Incorrect file signature in FileDataId: 1332558, expected 'WDC3', got WDC1
Can't read DB2 headers of 'WorldStateZoneSounds.db2': Incorrect file signature in FileDataId: 1266941, expected 'WDC3', got WDC1
Can't read DB2 headers of 'World_PVP_Area.db2': Incorrect file signature in FileDataId: 1310255, expected 'WDC3', got WDC1
Can't read DB2 headers of 'ZoneIntroMusicTable.db2': Incorrect file signature in FileDataId: 1310251, expected 'WDC3', got WDC1
Can't read DB2 headers of 'ZoneLight.db2': Incorrect file signature in FileDataId: 1310253, expected 'WDC3', got WDC1
Can't read DB2 headers of 'ZoneLightPoint.db2': Incorrect file signature in FileDataId: 1310256, expected 'WDC3', got WDC1
Can't read DB2 headers of 'ZoneMusic.db2': Incorrect file signature in FileDataId: 1310254, expected 'WDC3', got WDC1
Can't read DB2 headers of 'ZoneStory.db2': Incorrect file signature in FileDataId: 1797864, expected 'WDC3', got WDC1
Extracted 0 files

I've confirmed the game files are complete as well.