Jump to content
TrinityCore

vehementis

Plebs
  • Content Count

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About vehementis

  • Rank
    Newbie

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. ok, I got the connection to work. I just had to replace the launcher.exe in my version with another one. It seems someone messed with that one I had.
  2. Sorry for that mess. I absolutely don't know why it didn't work in one posts. it always merged all my spoiler tags into one big Spoiler and cut off the last part of my Post
  3. I launched the game using the Wow.exe, but there is one thing in the Guide that confused me a bit. (wiki Final Steps) I don't have any Wow_Patched.exe and I also didn't see any other step in that Guide related to such a file. Also, I searched the repo for such a file or a patcher.exe or something like that but could not find anything. Did I miss here something? Connection.log Client.log If you need any further information, or if there is a log that will show me why the connection failed please let me know.
  4. Most likely there is a Problem With my Client. Client-side I Changed the WTF/Config.wtf But sadly I have to say its not my own Clean wow client. I Got the client from a repack that seemed to be the cleanest I could get. I launched the game using the Wow.exe, but there is one thing in the Guide that confused me a bit. (wiki Final Steps)
  5. Hello TrinityCore Community, I am actually trying to setup a server using the master branch by building it from Core. I am developer and experienced with setting up servers and other software. Now I'm looking into setting up a wow Server to get some experience with it. I followed the Guide in the Wiki to set up the master branch on Windows (normally I'm working on Linux but using my Gaming PC for this right now). I got it running so far that the bnetserver is starting up fine as well as the worldserver. As soon as I try to connect from game to bnetserver I get this message "You have been disconnected. (BLZ51901023)". Here the important part of my bnetserver.conf Thats the bnet.log That's the content of my auth.realmlist table If i use PuTTY to connect to IP 127.0.0.1 on Port 8085 tahts what i get So I think there shouldn't be a Server side Problem. Most likely there is a Problem With my Client. Client-side I Changed the WTF/Config.wtf
×
×
  • Create New...