TrinityCore

failed timing check

Rebelhearts

can somebody explain me what this is?

2017-05-15_00:18:04 WARN  [warden] [Player: Rudy GUID Full: 0x000000000000052b Type: Player Low: 13, Account: 3] failed timing check. Action: None

its a failed timing check on the warden log, but how is this being triggered?? is it some addon or network problem or is it my suspicious for cheat engine??

and how to make the action in this case form NONE to KICK?? since in the end i didnt found a warden check for this..

so how to overide this ?

Edited by Rebelhearts

a shot in the dark here...

I got a few of those also from just a handful of players and i (silently) observed some of the players in GM stealth mode, once it alerted me. They were doing nothing out of the ordinary or anything mischievous, but I did notice that they would occasionally run in place...

TL:DR; it may be the low network packets (timing check). I think they were just having network issues with their slow ISP. Other players were just fine. So I would hate to kick players because of cheap shitty ISP. I just let them do their questing.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Insane329
      Hiho!

I have the latest rev of TC (3.3.5a). I am trying to setup warden to ban players using WEH etc. I've added some warden_check/warden_actions records and configured the worldserver.conf.

Problem is here that warden kicks, but isn't banning.
      Here is the setup: 
      ################################################################################################### # WARDEN SETTINGS # # Warden.Enabled # Description: Enable Warden anticheat system. # Default: 0 - (Disabled) # 1 - (Enabled) Warden.Enabled = 1 # # Warden.NumMemChecks # Description: Number of Warden memory checks that are sent to the client each cycle. # Default: 3 - (Enabled) # 0 - (Disabled) Warden.NumMemChecks = 3 # # Warden.NumOtherChecks # Description: Number of Warden checks other than memory checks that are added to request # each checking cycle. # Default: 7 - (Enabled) # 0 - (Disabled) Warden.NumOtherChecks = 10 # # Warden.ClientResponseDelay # Description: Time (in seconds) before client is getting disconnecting for not responding. # Default: 600 - (10 Minutes) # 0 - (Disabled, client won't be kicked) Warden.ClientResponseDelay = 2 # # Warden.ClientCheckHoldOff # Description: Time (in seconds) to wait before sending the next check request to the client. # A low number increases traffic and load on client and server side. # Default: 30 - (30 Seconds) # 0 - (Send check as soon as possible) Warden.ClientCheckHoldOff = 2 # # Warden.ClientCheckFailAction # Description: Default action being taken if a client check failed. Actions can be # overwritten for each single check via warden_action table in characters # database. # Default: 0 - (Disabled, Logging only) # 1 - (Kick) # 2 - (Ban) Warden.ClientCheckFailAction = 2 # # Warden.BanDuration # Description: Time (in seconds) an account will be banned if ClientCheckFailAction is set # to ban. # Default: 86400 - (24 hours) # 0 - (Permanent ban) Warden.BanDuration = 86400 # ###################################################################################################  And the output:

My second question is about installing the passive anti cheat on the last rev. Is it possible? Is it this Manuel's anti-cheat?

Thank you guys for your help.