TrinityCore
Sign in to follow this  
terakoth

Honor System Implementation

When I try to do a patch for the honor system at https://patch-diff.githubusercontent.com/raw/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/pull/19277.patch I get a problem trying to apply this patch file which is a pull request and it does not load properly, has anyone tried to do this or have this working and if so is there a easier way to add this or am I not applying this right or adding the patch file in the wrong directory. any help on this would be great thanks.

Pull request from https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/pull/19277

Have you tried to contact the author of that patch? I could take a look at it, but I'mnot dabbling too much with 7.x

There is no patch file for the honor system at this time or at least I have not seen any, and to really implement this you have to add this manually for now unless you want errors which you get if you do the patch link or cherry picking it into master

• Upvote 1

Well you can't push to TrinityCore/TrinityCore without the right permissions, and pushing isn't necessary when you want to test locally.

Once you have done the 2 commands I gave you, you should just run cmake & compile the server and it's all good for testing :)

On 5/28/2017 at 1:53 AM, terakoth said:

Thanks, now if I want more then one pull request how can I add more then one in my compile doing them all at once

If you have multiple changes, you will want to isolate each PR. If you have multiple changes, it will all already be included at once in one giant PR (without isolating each change).