TrinityCore

Hello I am working on just some analytics for tickets and how long it takes to complete them on average however the server does not appear to modify the time "last modified" when a ticket is closed or completed. It looks like it only does it if the player modifies the text at some point, is there any reason for this? I remember seeing somewhere that there was an average ticket wait time estimation but where does it get those values if nothing is being stored when a ticket is being completed/closed. Or is that time stored elsewhere?  

Thanks for any insights!

That really all depends on population, as well as GM support. I've had players open a ticket on simple quests issues with no details, tickets opened, then closed immediately (maybe they are testing or resolved own issue?!?), tickets opened and never responded by the player, tickets opened and it's not resolved to "their satisfactory", tickets opened and the player never logs back in (unanswered).

For 3.3.5a, I don't think Iv'e seen the wait time as you described, mine has always said, "your ticket will be served soon".

The time is measured in milliseconds so it wouldn't be possible to have a zero time diff from opening and closing right away. When the player closes or edits the ticket it is supposed to update the time and for most of the time it is not at all so I am curious if anybody has tickets that actually update their time because about 85% of our tickets do not have any time diff at all