So I got a new Trinity Core server up and running. For the life of me I can not get my client to connect. I have edited the Data\enUS\realmlist.wtf to point to my server. I have confirmed that the firewalls are open to both 8085 and 3724. When I open the wow.exe client I use my credentials and it immediately goes to Downloading Update screen and sits at 0%. I have also added set patchlist to my server thinking that might help and still no go. I downloaded the client from warmane as mentioned in this thread:
Did I miss a step on patching the wow.exe file? I know on the new master branch there is a patching process... but I didn't see one for the 3.3.5 branch.
I'm having a problem with a number of factions not getting the flag "at war" in the reputation tab, and this is unable to be selected by the player. Currently, this is with The Oracles, as my character has their reputation with Frenzyheart. The problem occurs when one of two opposing factions is chosen as the positive reputation one. That said, Bloodsail Buccaneers seems to work fine.
I did a search on how to fix this, and found this on the TrinityCore issues tracker: https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues/9469 (specifically https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues/9469#issuecomment-78925130)
Do I just go into the ReputationManager.cpp file and edit it directly? I don't understand how the dbc/cpp files are used. Are they called by the client each time the client is started up?
I found the code for ReputationManager.cpp here: https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/blob/master/src/server/game/Reputation/ReputationMgr.cpp
I don't understand how the fix goes into this code. I can see a Git pull (push?) whereas I thought I could just edit ReputationManager.cpp directly. If so, which lines do I replace (if any)? Otherwise, where should I insert the fix?
Through this channel, I would like to report an error finding of the emulator, for which I would like to know the real cause of the error.
I leave the screenshot of the windows server 2012 R2 event viewer.
Nombre de la aplicación con errores: worldserver.exe, versión: 0.0.0.0, marca de tiempo: 0x5b14917c
Nombre del módulo con errores: worldserver.exe, versión: 0.0.0.0, marca de tiempo: 0x5b14917c
Código de excepción: 0xc0000005
Desplazamiento de errores: 0x00000000014afabc
Identificador del proceso con errores: 0xe4c
Hora de inicio de la aplicación con errores: 0x01d406690386550f
Ruta de acceso de la aplicación con errores: C:\WoWEmulator\worldserver.exe
Ruta de acceso del módulo con errores: C:\WoWEmulator\worldserver.exe
Identificador del informe: 2f24513a-7cb9-11e8-80ba-dc706f4dc3b8
Nombre completo del paquete con errores:
Identificador de aplicación relativa del paquete con errores:
That record has left the server. Stay tuned.