TrinityCore

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aicam
      Hello everyone,

I searched through all threads that may help but I could not find any related answer. So I hope this question is not duplicate.
      I have developed simple options like custom commands for GM. These developments are straightforward so I could add my preferred command with less than four times compilation.
      On the other hand, I want to develop a custom arena join system which work with different structures including: GroupQueueInfo, PlayerQueueInfo (BattlegroundQueue.h). In addition, I need to use other functions like ObjectAccessor::FindPlayerByName. In this regard, I am working with many parts of the source so it is very natural to face many and many bugs and errors. If I want to develop in the way that each time I need to compile the source from scratch, it may takes decades for me to finish the development.
      Therefore, I was looking for a solution to minimize compilation as much as is possible. I created custom CMakeLists to include required files separately, however, it seems the source is compiled with custom options so it failed.
      I appreciate it if someone could guide me to develop a custom code with minimum compilation or at least options that help to recompile only changed file not all of the source. 
    • By wingrus
      Hello everyone, faced with such a situation. I assembled server 8.3.7, configured it and everything works from a local address, but as soon as I try to configure it through an external one, the client simply does not see it and does not let it into the game world when entering mail and password, I opened the ports, the external address is permanent, in what maybe the case? Help me please! Using the arctium launcher for run!
    • By Tyrael
      Hello everyone, I have installed several clients of the master branch 8.3.7 (35435) and I have not obtained results when connecting to the local server that I have.
      I have thought about starting to use 8.3.7 in order to learn new things outside of 3.3.5a but this has blocked me.
      If you'd be so kind as to point me to a client or if Trinity has one.
      First of all, Thanks.
    • By Levcsu
      Dear everyone!

Where can I download the full client (8.2.5.32750) which is compatible with the Master branch? Its enough to download the full game from battle.net, and I will able to join to the server fresh compilied master branch server?
    • By Wark
      I'd just like to get a little insight to why so much of the current Trinitycore code doesn't match up to a few years ago.
      Now I know I'm not a pro at coding on Trinitycore and I understand that the core is open sourced but these just seem so significant and doesn't seem right to remove this stuff.

Let me give an example. Lets say I'm watching this tutorial to get a little information about classes and methods that I can use when making a script. (I've also been using the Trinitycore Code Documentation as reference as well but it also seems to show the same issues)
      Although the tutorial is a little out of date, I don't see why OnGossipSelect doesn't exist anywhere in CreatureScript and that when I try to link the script to the core code it spits out this error.
      object of abstract class type "GossipTeleporter" is not allowed:
      pure virtual function "CreatureScript::GetAI" has no overrider
      The DEFINES of "ADD_GOSSIP_ITEM" and many more don't exist either.

Am I missing something? All I want to know is if the core is mean't to be this way and if not should I download an older version of the core before I put to much working into my current core.
      (I downloaded my core right from the Trinitycore website tutorial)

I'm currently trying to write a simple gossipteleporter that will let you talk to an npc and teleport to the given location. It's very hard to do this when so many things just don't exist within my core.

EXTRA: I pasted this into a new custom script just to see if I would get errors and I got a lot of different errors: http://pastebin.com/raw/G62e0t49
      This was obtained from here: http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthread.php?129885-Request-Teleporter-NPC-for-TrinityCore
      By no means am I looking to copy the code from the two links above, I was using them as a test to see if my core accepted them.

Thanks,
      Wark