TrinityCore
Sign in to follow this  
Chrisseria2520

How can I contribute?

Hello community. 

Since I can only understand coding and not write them yet, have I decided to make a YouTube-channel where I'm making videos of TrinityCore. The reason I do this is to point out some of the mistakes that TrinityCore contains so you may correct them.
Since I had problems before with making my own compiled TrinityCore server I was required to post here on the website. I was very quickly surprised by the help I received, even knowing that I was a beginner. 
So I wanted to give something in return.

Since I have a good circle of friends who loves to play on my new server, I feel that's the way I contribute. By posting videos like this: 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNh1RAcZfagi5xNVKVWl3PA?view_as=subscriber

!Please give feedback if there's anything you would like to see. Soon we're raiding Naxxramas, and the videoes will be posted. 

!This video is not made to judge whether TrinityCore is good or not. It is made to correct mistakes! 
- Thanks for reading. Chris :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nercc
      Blink teleports through walls.
      Mage "Blink" Spell Bugged - Spell Behavior:
      -Goes through landhills, bumps in the ground or upward hill-climb. The player ends up falling down under/behind the map.
      -Generating & Replacing old Cameras, maps, vmaps & mmaps did not help fix the issue.
      -Does NOT go through objects, wall-objects, etc.
      -When cast at a long staircase, the spell casts itself with the visual effect, and the player gets re-oriented one tiny micro-step backwards. (I assume this is normal behavior).
      On a final note.. Blink was bugged around february, got fixed when i merged with Eluna at around March 9, 2018, and broke again on my second merge on July 29, 2018. Many spells got fixed (Mind control used to crash server, eye of kilrogg as well, hunter disengage spell was totally broken and had zero functionality), however, blink broke once again.
      Any takes?
      Thank you,
      Kind Regards,
      Nerc
    • By Billy
      I just pulled an update this morning and done the compile works, but when I started the worldserver up I got these messages immediately after the server booted up.
      Anybody know what this might mean?

• By WauMPTV
      Hello! Whenever I want to open authserver or worldserver (I'm at 335 branch) it automatically closes but before that showing some error like Cannot open ...
      My files: 
    • By Billy
      Players are logging off while at one location, but when they re-login their character is not where it was when they log off.
      Has happened to me as well. Was in the rest area in Astranaar, went to log back in and was at the Flight master at Astranaar instead.
      When this happens, the rest state does not properly shutdown. Have to go back into the rest area then leave before it shuts down the rest state. In other words, I can run all over the place, go into combat and finish, and still be gaining rest state.
      Edit:
      Forgot to add rev of core...sry.
      TrinityCore rev. 41982aa30026 2018-08-12 14:17:26 +0200 (3.3.5 branch) (Win64, RelWithDebInfo, Static) (worldserver-daemon)
    • By Fyury
      I followed every step from the wiki site and created an own 3.3.5a WoW Server. After that I downloadet the 3.3.5a version of World of Warcraft from Warmane. Now when I want to create a character it look like this:
      Character: https://www.pic-upload.de/view-35767483/help1.png.html
      Npc: https://www.pic-upload.de/view-35767486/help2.png.html

Is this a fail from my server or world of warcraft files?