TrinityCore

Error: Client sent malformed Packet

Miriton

Yo, heyho everyone. I compiled a fresh trinity-Core with all updates, no errors, and all configured by my best and now I want, that a friend connect on my server, but if he trys, he stuck at the authentification-step in Login-Screen and  my World-Server reports me the following error-Code:

"1.png.1564fe9b9749371ac8a12eb3f6b27d4e.png"

I don't have many experience with this and if anyone could explain me, what I or my friend can do, that he can join, I would very grateful.

I looked in Internet for this, I found threads about this, but no solutions for this.

Thank you anyways

your

Miriton

Btw. My Realmlist in the Auth-SQL-Database was set correctly.

Edited by Miriton

No worries. That's not an error. Someone just tried to access that port that you are hosting the worldserver without the client or the incorrect version of the client.

For example, if you use telnet (windows) and access your port 8085 (if that is what you are using for the worldserver), it will send malformed packets.

Just a warning that the worldserver doesn't understand data into that port.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By wingrus
      Hello everyone, faced with such a situation. I assembled server 8.3.7, configured it and everything works from a local address, but as soon as I try to configure it through an external one, the client simply does not see it and does not let it into the game world when entering mail and password, I opened the ports, the external address is permanent, in what maybe the case? Help me please! Using the arctium launcher for run!
    • By Tyrael
      Hello everyone, I have installed several clients of the master branch 8.3.7 (35435) and I have not obtained results when connecting to the local server that I have.
      I have thought about starting to use 8.3.7 in order to learn new things outside of 3.3.5a but this has blocked me.
      If you'd be so kind as to point me to a client or if Trinity has one.
      First of all, Thanks.
    • By Levcsu
      Dear everyone!

Where can I download the full client (8.2.5.32750) which is compatible with the Master branch? Its enough to download the full game from battle.net, and I will able to join to the server fresh compilied master branch server?
    • By Stasicheck
      We need to create free (open source) World of Warcraft client. Do not talk about copyright. We can use code to open MPQs. Only MPQs are under copyright (images, sounds, etc.), but no other client parts (i think). I think, if we can develop normal server, we can develop normal client.
      Code to open MPQ and BLP already developed.
      P. S. I can host the server, but I cannot play the game. Very bad. I like 3.3.5a (12340) version. I try to create better Azeroth but my attempt is failed because no source code is available.
      P. P. S. If we have client source code, we can create all WoW features: trial version, test server features (if they exists) and other.
      Do not read: My email is [email protected], note for me because it is temporary.
    • By rafaelrodrigosilveira
      How I can get the client from the build (20574)? Update from patchs? Use the one other client? Have a link from this client? Can you help me?
      Thanks.