TrinityCore

Character Transfer - cMangos to TrinityCore

spatton

Hello, and thank you for the TrinityCore product.  First post here, and new to TrinityCore (TC).

I have a cMangos server (3.3.5a) that I have been running for over a year.   This weekend I built a TrinityCore "master" server.  Everything went pretty smoothly, although there were a couple of hiccups.  I was able to resolve those from my experience on building the cMangos server.

Here is my question...  Can I use CharImport (TC thread linked below) to successfully migrate my account and character data from my cMangos 3.3.5 server to the TrinityCore "master" (8.0.1.28153) ?  If not, is there a way to copy the character data via SQL or other methods?

Thanks in advance...

)

34 minutes ago, spatton said:

Hello, and thank you for the TrinityCore product.  First post here, and new to TrinityCore (TC).

I have a cMangos server (3.3.5a) that I have been running for over a year.   This weekend I built a TrinityCore "master" server.  Everything went pretty smoothly, although there were a couple of hiccups.  I was able to resolve those from my experience on building the cMangos server.

Here is my question...  Can I use CharImport (TC thread linked below) to successfully migrate my account and character data from my cMangos 3.3.5 server to the TrinityCore "master" (8.0.1.28153) ?  If not, is there a way to copy the character data via SQL or other methods?

Thanks in advance...

)

no, that tool is extremely outdated. (last update 2014)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...