TrinityCore
Sign in to follow this  
labaouici

How the autoDistributeArenaPoints work?

Hello!

I was checking my DB but I didn't find any table that could tell "this is when it will happen"

I wonder how it work, I activated it but is there a table to put the unix time? (like to do : every wednesday, at 15:25:30 there will be the distribution)

Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ramboknife
      So I'm trying to set up a debugging process where I can see what functions are being called when I do certain things in game, that way I can hopefully locate exactly which functions in which cpp files might possibly be involved with the bug I'm trying to fix.  Is something like this possible?  I can get VS Code to launch my worldserver or attach to the worldserver process but beyond that I'm not getting any other information out of the Call Stack or anything when I make certain actions in-game.
      Thanks
    • By belziere
      Hi guys, i compiled my server under linux and i saw the thing about needing a connection patcher for my client (that needs to be compiled under windows) so i compiled my project on windows too but i can't find the connection patcher, it is nowhere to be seen !
    • By Astraithious99
      Hello I am working on just some analytics for tickets and how long it takes to complete them on average however the server does not appear to modify the time "last modified" when a ticket is closed or completed. It looks like it only does it if the player modifies the text at some point, is there any reason for this? I remember seeing somewhere that there was an average ticket wait time estimation but where does it get those values if nothing is being stored when a ticket is being completed/closed. Or is that time stored elsewhere?  

Thanks for any insights!
    • By eskfop
      I am compiling on Linux, trying to make a 1.12 private server on Manjaro Linux. I'm having some issues with Cmake.
      To run Cmake succesfully, I used the following command, since Cmake found openssl 1.1:
       cmake .. -DPREFIX=/home/wow/bin -DOPENSSL_LIBRARIES=/usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.0 -DOPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIR=/usr/include/openssl-1.0/

Configuration worked. After running 'make' I got into trouble. Here's the output of my Terminal:
       make
      (....)
      [ 20%] Linking CXX executable bnetserver
      CMakeFiles/bnetserver.dir/Main.cpp.o: In function `main::{lambda()#3}::operator()() const':
      Main.cpp:(.text+0x53d): undefined reference to `SSLeay_version'
      CMakeFiles/bnetserver.dir/Main.cpp.o: In function `boost::asio::ssl::detail::openssl_init_base::do_init::do_init()':
      Main.cpp:(.text._ZN5boost4asio3ssl6detail17openssl_init_base7do_initC2Ev[_ZN5boost4asio3ssl6detail17openssl_init_base7do_initC5Ev]+0x1c): undefined reference to `SSL_library_init'
      Main.cpp:(.text._ZN5boost4asio3ssl6detail17openssl_init_base7do_initC2Ev[_ZN5boost4asio3ssl6detail17openssl_init_base7do_initC5Ev]+0x21): undefined reference to `SSL_load_error_strings'
      Main.cpp:(.text._ZN5boost4asio3ssl6detail17openssl_init_base7do_initC2Ev[_ZN5boost4asio3ssl6detail17openssl_init_base7do_initC5Ev]+0x26): undefined reference to `OPENSSL_add_all_algorithms_noconf'
      Main.cpp:(.text._ZN5boost4asio3ssl6detail17openssl_init_base7do_initC2Ev[_ZN5boost4asio3ssl6detail17openssl_init_base7do_initC5Ev]+0x2f): undefined reference to `CRYPTO_num_locks'
      Main.cpp:(.text._ZN5boost4asio3ssl6detail17openssl_init_base7do_initC2Ev[_ZN5boost4asio3ssl6detail17openssl_init_base7do_initC5Ev]+0xa2): undefined reference to `CRYPTO_set_locking_callback'
      CMakeFiles/bnetserver.dir/Main.cpp.o: In function `boost::asio::ssl::detail::openssl_init_base::do_init::~do_init()':
      Main.cpp:(.text._ZN5boost4asio3ssl6detail17openssl_init_base7do_initD2Ev[_ZN5boost4asio3ssl6detail17openssl_init_base7do_initD5Ev]+0x12): undefined reference to `CRYPTO_set_locking_callback'
      Main.cpp:(.text._ZN5boost4asio3ssl6detail17openssl_init_base7do_initD2Ev[_ZN5boost4asio3ssl6detail17openssl_init_base7do_initD5Ev]+0x17): undefined reference to `ERR_free_strings'
      Main.cpp:(.text._ZN5boost4asio3ssl6detail17openssl_init_base7do_initD2Ev[_ZN5boost4asio3ssl6detail17openssl_init_base7do_initD5Ev]+0x1c): undefined reference to `EVP_cleanup'
      Main.cpp:(.text._ZN5boost4asio3ssl6detail17openssl_init_base7do_initD2Ev[_ZN5boost4asio3ssl6detail17openssl_init_base7do_initD5Ev]+0x21): undefined reference to `CRYPTO_cleanup_all_ex_data'
      Main.cpp:(.text._ZN5boost4asio3ssl6detail17openssl_init_base7do_initD2Ev[_ZN5boost4asio3ssl6detail17openssl_init_base7do_initD5Ev]+0x3a): undefined reference to `ENGINE_cleanup'
      CMakeFiles/bnetserver.dir/Server/SslContext.cpp.o: In function `boost::asio::ssl::context::context(boost::asio::ssl::context_base::method)':
      SslContext.cpp:(.text._ZN5boost4asio3ssl7contextC2ENS1_12context_base6methodE[_ZN5boost4asio3ssl7contextC5ENS1_12context_base6methodE]+0x1a9): undefined reference to `SSLv23_method'
      SslContext.cpp:(.text._ZN5boost4asio3ssl7contextC2ENS1_12context_base6methodE[_ZN5boost4asio3ssl7contextC5ENS1_12context_base6methodE]+0x1c5): undefined reference to `SSLv23_client_method'
      SslContext.cpp:(.text._ZN5boost4asio3ssl7contextC2ENS1_12context_base6methodE[_ZN5boost4asio3ssl7contextC5ENS1_12context_base6methodE]+0x1e1): undefined reference to `SSLv23_server_method'
      SslContext.cpp:(.text._ZN5boost4asio3ssl7contextC2ENS1_12context_base6methodE[_ZN5boost4asio3ssl7contextC5ENS1_12context_base6methodE]+0x1fd): undefined reference to `SSLv23_method'
      SslContext.cpp:(.text._ZN5boost4asio3ssl7contextC2ENS1_12context_base6methodE[_ZN5boost4asio3ssl7contextC5ENS1_12context_base6methodE]+0x247): undefined reference to `SSLv23_client_method'
      SslContext.cpp:(.text._ZN5boost4asio3ssl7contextC2ENS1_12context_base6methodE[_ZN5boost4asio3ssl7contextC5ENS1_12context_base6methodE]+0x28a): undefined reference to `SSLv23_server_method'
      ../../../dep/gsoap/libgsoap.a(stdsoap2.cpp.o): In function `soap_ssl_init':
      stdsoap2.cpp:(.text+0x6752): undefined reference to `SSL_library_init'
      stdsoap2.cpp:(.text+0x6757): undefined reference to `OPENSSL_add_all_algorithms_noconf'
      stdsoap2.cpp:(.text+0x675c): undefined reference to `SSL_load_error_strings'
      ../../../dep/gsoap/libgsoap.a(stdsoap2.cpp.o): In function `ssl_auth_init':
      stdsoap2.cpp:(.text+0x69d7): undefined reference to `SSLv23_method'
      ../../../dep/gsoap/libgsoap.a(stdsoap2.cpp.o): In function `tcp_connect':
      stdsoap2.cpp:(.text+0x8ffd): undefined reference to `SSL_state'
      stdsoap2.cpp:(.text+0x91d0): undefined reference to `sk_pop_free'
      stdsoap2.cpp:(.text+0x91f9): undefined reference to `sk_num'
      stdsoap2.cpp:(.text+0x9225): undefined reference to `sk_value'
      stdsoap2.cpp:(.text+0x92c1): undefined reference to `sk_pop_free'
      collect2: fout: ld gaf exit-status 1 terug
      make[2]: *** [src/server/bnetserver/CMakeFiles/bnetserver.dir/build.make:348: src/server/bnetserver/bnetserver] Fout 1
      make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1256: src/server/bnetserver/CMakeFiles/bnetserver.dir/all] Fout 2
      make: *** [Makefile:130: all] Fout 2

I presume I'm having trouble because of OpenSSL and Boost, but I'm not entirely sure. At least I dont know how to solve this problem. Could anyone help me with this problem?
      Many thanks in advance!
    • By labaouici
      Hello!
      I read that I can extract DBC/Maps etc on windows and put it on a linux server, after running the Trinity core under windows I would like to do it under Linux (it also make me learn a bit of Linux)
      But I got this problem and maybe you can help me to solve it (The red border is to show what come from my windows)