Jump to content
TrinityCore
Sign in to follow this  
Billy

Starting up worldserver and immediately have 'AccountMgr' messages?

Recommended Posts

I just pulled an update this morning and done the compile works, but when I started the worldserver up I got these messages immediately after the server booted up.

Anybody know what this might mean?

servbootup.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Billy said:

Anybody know what this might mean?

Well, you can see in server/game/Accounts/AccountMgr.cpp that it's caused by something calling AccountMgr::HasPermission without supplying an accountId. Since that file hasn't been changed in a while, it's an issue with the caller or your databases.

I suspect that one of your accounts has somehow got a zero account id or some change to the databases is causing HasPermission to be called without a valid account, but that's just a guess. You might narrow the possibilities down by using git bisect (http://webchick.net/node/99) to figure out where the problem started.

You could also do a web search and find this (possibly related?) problem which referred to auction house code: https://community.trinitycore.org/topic/11138-account-manager/ If the auction house is to blame, you might be able to fix it by clearing the auction data.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks dane! 

Wasn't sure if it might have been something to do with the auto updating of the SQL. I only get these messages when I've updated the server and run worldserver which adds the SQL updates automatically.

I'll dig farther into it using your suggestion of git bisect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/3/2018 at 4:18 PM, dane said:

Well, you can see in server/game/Accounts/AccountMgr.cpp that it's caused by something calling AccountMgr::HasPermission without supplying an accountId. Since that file hasn't been changed in a while, it's an issue with the caller or your databases.

I suspect that one of your accounts has somehow got a zero account id or some change to the databases is causing HasPermission to be called without a valid account, but that's just a guess. You might narrow the possibilities down by using git bisect (http://webchick.net/node/99) to figure out where the problem started.

You could also do a web search and find this (possibly related?) problem which referred to auction house code: https://community.trinitycore.org/topic/11138-account-manager/ If the auction house is to blame, you might be able to fix it by clearing the auction data.

Well tried to use git bisect, didn't find anything.

So .pdumped characters, and rebuilt the databases, and am currently recompiling this morning to see if it happens again.

Did notice a lot of sql's in the pull this morning, so will see if this corrected it or not.

Nope. Damn, had fingers crossed too. LOL!

servbootup1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2018 at 10:00 AM, Billy said:

Well tried to use git bisect, didn't find anything.

So .pdumped characters, and rebuilt the databases, and am currently recompiling this morning to see if it happens again.

Did notice a lot of sql's in the pull this morning, so will see if this corrected it or not.

Nope. Damn, had fingers crossed too. LOL!

If bisect didn't fix it, that suggests that your database was the problem. When you say you rebuilt it, do you mean you started with an empty database? That would be my next step (after backing up the old database, naturally). If that worked, I'd try restoring the backup and deleting all the auction data. Note that you need to remove the auction items as well as the sell data. I've done this before, but forgot to take notes on the queries I used.

If an empty database doesn't work, I'm stumped. I need to update my server and see if there are any problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, dane said:

If bisect didn't fix it, that suggests that your database was the problem. When you say you rebuilt it, do you mean you started with an empty database? That would be my next step (after backing up the old database, naturally). If that worked, I'd try restoring the backup and deleting all the auction data. Note that you need to remove the auction items as well as the sell data. I've done this before, but forgot to take notes on the queries I used.

If an empty database doesn't work, I'm stumped. I need to update my server and see if there are any problems.

That's exactly what I did. Deleted all 3 tables and pulled fresh source code to recompile and even changed out OS back to debian stretch.

Will have to wait until my next source pull to see if it works ok now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sweet! Everything worked smooth as silk this morning when I compiled and loaded up new sql statements.

Aokromes, if you would, you can close this topic now as the problems seems to have gone bye-bye now.

Thanks for the assist dane!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Billy
      Placed several items in the AH today with the 24 hour setting to check with, restarted both world and auth servers, and the items placed in AH were no longer there, nor was there any mail for items sold or returned.
      TrinityCore rev. 59682bbd9b33 2019-02-09 21:06:09 +0100 (3.3.5 branch) (Unix, RelWithDebInfo, Static) (worldserver-daemon)
       
    • By kepo
      I made 2 realms, one for 2.4.3, one for 3.3.5 but for some reason when I try to connect to the 3.3.5 realm I'm getting this error in the cosole: 
      WorldSocket::HandleAuthSession: Client *my home pc's ip is here* requested connecting with realm id 22 but this realm has id 2 set in config. I also get this in-game: 
      The game server you have chosen is currently down. Use the Change Realm button to choose another Realm. The Auth.exe that I use is by OregonCore 2.4.3 for both, but Oregon is 50-60% TrinityCore. When I use the auth.exe by TrinityCore the same problem occurs in the 2.4.3 realm but the 3.3.5 starts working. I don't have any other errors like DB & etc. That's the only problem. 
      I checked the DB auth > realmist and everything looks fine. Here's a picture: http://prntscr.com/mhpbmr
      I have also opened all the needed ports.
      Also - worldconfig for 3.3.5:
      LoginDatabaseInfo     = "127.0.0.1;3306;mysql user;mysql pass;auth" WorldDatabaseInfo     = "127.0.0.1;3306;mysql user;mysql pass;world2" CharacterDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;mysql user;mysql pass;characters2" RealmID = 2 WorldServerPort = 8086 and for 2.4.3
      LoginDatabaseInfo     = "127.0.0.1;3306;mysql user;mysql pass;auth" WorldDatabaseInfo     = "127.0.0.1;3306;mysql user;mysql pass;world" CharacterDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;mysql user;mysql pass;characters" RealmID = 1 WorldServerPort = 8085 Also I checked the AuthSocket.cpp and realmlist.cpp, it looks like there is a code or whatever is called for 3.3.5:
      AuthSocket.cpp
          case 8606:                                          // 2.4.3     case 10505:                                         // 3.2.2a     case 11159:                                         // 3.3.0a     case 11403:                                         // 3.3.2     case 11723:                                         // 3.3.3a     case 12340:                                         // 3.3.5a realmlist.cpp
      static RealmBuildInfo ExpectedRealmdClientBuilds[] = {     {12340, 3, 3, 5, 'a'},                                  // highest supported build, also auto accept all above for simplify future supported builds testing     {11723, 3, 3, 3, 'a'},     {11403, 3, 3, 2, ' '},     {11159, 3, 3, 0, 'a'},     {10505, 3, 2, 2, 'a'},     {8606,  2, 4, 3, ' '},     {6005,  1,12, 2, ' '},     {5875,  1,12, 1, ' '},     {0,     0, 0, 0, ' '}                                   // terminator }; My account's gmlevel in account_access is set to '3' and 'RealmID: is 2', since the max rank level in 2.4.3 (RealmID: 1) is '5'.
      Oh, almost forgot... I modified accounts table, also fusioncms recognize the realm: http://prntscr.com/mhpf3f // trinity is fresh-compiled soo... it's latest version, oregon is 2017 rev since we did tons of custom changes (it's fun server) but hey.. oregon is ded - latest rev is 1 year ago. ;c
    • By Billy
      Players are logging off while at one location, but when they re-login their character is not where it was when they log off.
      Has happened to me as well. Was in the rest area in Astranaar, went to log back in and was at the Flight master at Astranaar instead.
      When this happens, the rest state does not properly shutdown. Have to go back into the rest area then leave before it shuts down the rest state. In other words, I can run all over the place, go into combat and finish, and still be gaining rest state.
      Edit:
      Forgot to add rev of core...sry.
      TrinityCore rev. 41982aa30026 2018-08-12 14:17:26 +0200 (3.3.5 branch) (Win64, RelWithDebInfo, Static) (worldserver-daemon)
    • By Fyury
      I followed every step from the wiki site and created an own 3.3.5a WoW Server. After that I downloadet the 3.3.5a version of World of Warcraft from Warmane. Now when I want to create a character it look like this:
      Character: https://www.pic-upload.de/view-35767483/help1.png.html
      Npc: https://www.pic-upload.de/view-35767486/help2.png.html
       
      Is this a fail from my server or world of warcraft files? 
    • By Andorell
      Hello everyone. 
      I dont know, if this is the right Forum, but I have searched for a long time now and found nothing. 
      I want to increase Spell's in my DB with the table spell_bonus_data.
      Increasing with attackpower is no Problem, but with the direct_bonus and dot_bonus nothing will happen. 
      At the site atlastrinitycore there stand that these both colums are for Spellpower. 
      I hope somebody can help me with my problem. 
×
×
  • Create New...