TrinityCore

Trinitycore 4.3.4 updates error

Hydra_Btforce

Just finished download & compile fresh trinitycore 4.3.4  From : https://gitlab.com/trinitycore/TrinityCore_434/tree/4.3.4

Creating World database from : https://github.com/TrinityCoreLegacy/TrinityCore/releases

Downloading the lasted one & create new database named World

Navigate to my repo applying sql/updates/world/4.3.4

Trying to apply all updates but an error occurred while applying updates

And if i don't apply all updates the world is totally bugged and items/creature are missing.

Please help

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PavelFreeman
      Hello, I want to compile Trinity, but I get this errors...

Did everything according to the documentation (https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/tc/pages/2130077/Installation+Guide) for Windows 10.

Visual Studio 2019.
    • By reyne
      Hey there!

I've followed a few threads here about map extraction, and am still having issues. Originally, I was having the issue described here.
      After following the advice given in that thread (creating characters of both BC races and running around for a bit), I am no longer getting that error, however now I get the following error while trying to extract maps:

`Error loading World\Maps\Expansion01\Expansion01_42_6.adt`

This repeats for every line in Expansion01, and then the extractor crashes.

I'm not sure where else to go from here.

Thanks for your help

Edit: I've created an 85 on an i85 server and flown all around Outland now, same issue.
    • By Uee
      I recently found the Trinity Cataclsym Preservation Project and thought I will try it out.
      I am already running 3.3.5a and Master - both server run great
      Pulled 4.3.4 down using Git and built it same way as others:
      boost_1_73_0 cmake 3.17.2 Mysql 5.7.30 VS Community 2019 Built fine - no issue. Used 'Extractor.bat' to run all the map extractors - worked great!
      Noticed there was extra file 'connection_patcher.exe`, ran that - worked great! Now have "wow_patched" and use this to launch client
      MySQL runs in standalone mode, -initialize, added base sql files, imported, auth and character sql files
      Configured both the .conf files and passwords, IPs etc are all in place.
      Note: When loading the exe and built conf file, bnetserver complain about these items missing, so I add them:
      Updates.AutoSetup = 1 Updates.EnableDatabases = 0 LoginDatabase.SynchThreads = 1 Load up Mysql - loads fine
      Load up bnetserver and appears to load ok - last few lines look like this:
      Connected to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1
      DatabasePool 'auth' opened successfully. 2 total connections running.
      Started auth database connection pool.
      Listening on connections from worldservers on port 1118...
      Load up worldserver and it adds the FULL world and hotfixes, then applied all updates (confirmed archived in SQL) - last few lines look like this:
      Calculate next monthly quest reset time...
      Calculate random battleground reset time...
      Calculate guild limitation(s) reset time...
      Calculate next currency reset time...
      World initialized in 0 minutes 13 seconds
      TrinityCore rev. d0c7bbab40bc 2020-05-06 00:01:21 +0200 (master branch) (Win64, RelWithDebInfo, Static) (worldserver-daemon) ready...

There are no db errors in logs.
      Config.wtf contain portal, realmlist as remote server and patchlist as localhost.
      When I try to connecting using "user@local" and password I get immediately disconnected.
      What I did noticed different is that the bnetserver doesnt add "Added realm "Battle for Azeroth" at 192.168.10.213:8085." (From my Master log) 
      3.3.5a also have this line as last line in authserver - but 4.3.4 is not giving me this one.
      Realmlist table is accurate with right information.
      Anyone know why bnetserver is not starting me realm?

• By kepo
      I made 2 realms, one for 2.4.3, one for 3.3.5 but for some reason when I try to connect to the 3.3.5 realm I'm getting this error in the cosole: 
      WorldSocket::HandleAuthSession: Client *my home pc's ip is here* requested connecting with realm id 22 but this realm has id 2 set in config. I also get this in-game: 
      The game server you have chosen is currently down. Use the Change Realm button to choose another Realm. The Auth.exe that I use is by OregonCore 2.4.3 for both, but Oregon is 50-60% TrinityCore. When I use the auth.exe by TrinityCore the same problem occurs in the 2.4.3 realm but the 3.3.5 starts working. I don't have any other errors like DB & etc. That's the only problem. 
      I checked the DB auth > realmist and everything looks fine. Here's a picture: http://prntscr.com/mhpbmr
      I have also opened all the needed ports.
      Also - worldconfig for 3.3.5:
      LoginDatabaseInfo     = "127.0.0.1;3306;mysql user;mysql pass;auth" WorldDatabaseInfo     = "127.0.0.1;3306;mysql user;mysql pass;world2" CharacterDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;mysql user;mysql pass;characters2" RealmID = 2 WorldServerPort = 8086 and for 2.4.3
      LoginDatabaseInfo     = "127.0.0.1;3306;mysql user;mysql pass;auth" WorldDatabaseInfo     = "127.0.0.1;3306;mysql user;mysql pass;world" CharacterDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;mysql user;mysql pass;characters" RealmID = 1 WorldServerPort = 8085 Also I checked the AuthSocket.cpp and realmlist.cpp, it looks like there is a code or whatever is called for 3.3.5:
      AuthSocket.cpp
          case 8606:                                          // 2.4.3     case 10505:                                         // 3.2.2a     case 11159:                                         // 3.3.0a     case 11403:                                         // 3.3.2     case 11723:                                         // 3.3.3a     case 12340:                                         // 3.3.5a realmlist.cpp
      static RealmBuildInfo ExpectedRealmdClientBuilds[] = {     {12340, 3, 3, 5, 'a'},                                  // highest supported build, also auto accept all above for simplify future supported builds testing     {11723, 3, 3, 3, 'a'},     {11403, 3, 3, 2, ' '},     {11159, 3, 3, 0, 'a'},     {10505, 3, 2, 2, 'a'},     {8606,  2, 4, 3, ' '},     {6005,  1,12, 2, ' '},     {5875,  1,12, 1, ' '},     {0,     0, 0, 0, ' '}                                   // terminator }; My account's gmlevel in account_access is set to '3' and 'RealmID: is 2', since the max rank level in 2.4.3 (RealmID: 1) is '5'.
      Oh, almost forgot... I modified accounts table, also fusioncms recognize the realm: http://prntscr.com/mhpf3f // trinity is fresh-compiled soo... it's latest version, oregon is 2017 rev since we did tons of custom changes (it's fun server) but hey.. oregon is ded - latest rev is 1 year ago. ;c
    • By Nercc
      Blink teleports through walls.
      Mage "Blink" Spell Bugged - Spell Behavior:
      -Goes through landhills, bumps in the ground or upward hill-climb. The player ends up falling down under/behind the map.
      -Generating & Replacing old Cameras, maps, vmaps & mmaps did not help fix the issue.
      -Does NOT go through objects, wall-objects, etc.
      -When cast at a long staircase, the spell casts itself with the visual effect, and the player gets re-oriented one tiny micro-step backwards. (I assume this is normal behavior).
      On a final note.. Blink was bugged around february, got fixed when i merged with Eluna at around March 9, 2018, and broke again on my second merge on July 29, 2018. Many spells got fixed (Mind control used to crash server, eye of kilrogg as well, hunter disengage spell was totally broken and had zero functionality), however, blink broke once again.
      Any takes?
      Thank you,
      Kind Regards,
      Nerc