TrinityCore

Where to get the suggested client (8.2.5.32750) for master branch test?

Levcsu

1 hour ago, YoJimbo5150 said:

Well, what I did was used Battlenet downloader to get client from Blizzard. So retail was easiest. Better hit it before they start prepping for Shadowlands expansion.

Thank you, so it will works like a charm. Thats good to know :)

No exe editing or oatching required to connect I wonder

When I try to log in with the _retail_ wow.exe it gives me the following error on log-in:
(yes I edited the config.wtf portal to 127.0.0.1)

3gWSVQH.png

Since at the base folder theres no Wow.exe thats why I tried to use the _retail_ one.
I'm only able to log in with the Artctium Launcher.

Anyone have any ideas, how can I fix this? Maybe theres a Wow.exe patcher somewhere?

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By kiler0193
      Just as the topic says.
      When I try to log in into client (i use retail since i want to play on the latest version and I wanna stay up to date with the lore) i get this error:
      We couldn't verify your account with that information (wow51900314)
      I did create account before that and bnetserver.exe and worldserver.exe are running.
      I think I did something wrong when setting up the server but i don't know what.
      Thanks in advance.
    • By wingrus
      Hello everyone, faced with such a situation. I assembled server 8.3.7, configured it and everything works from a local address, but as soon as I try to configure it through an external one, the client simply does not see it and does not let it into the game world when entering mail and password, I opened the ports, the external address is permanent, in what maybe the case? Help me please! Using the arctium launcher for run!
    • By Tyrael
      Hello everyone, I have installed several clients of the master branch 8.3.7 (35435) and I have not obtained results when connecting to the local server that I have.
      I have thought about starting to use 8.3.7 in order to learn new things outside of 3.3.5a but this has blocked me.
      If you'd be so kind as to point me to a client or if Trinity has one.
      First of all, Thanks.
    • By Levcsu
      Dear everyone!
      Is there any kind of ways to disable the whole /run script command for players (chat functions)?
      Especially I'm looking for a fix solution for this:
      /run SendChatMessage("WOW", "WHISPER", nil, "\240\146\140\165\240\146\145\163\240\146\145\169\240\147\139\141\240\147\139\136\240\147\137\161\240\146\140\165\240\146\145\163\240\146\145\169\240\147\139\141\240\147\139\136\240\147\137\161")
      This still crash the server, and tested on the latest TrinityCore-master and TrinityCore-3.3.5
      I hope someone able to help me out.
      I tried this as a solution, but no luck sadly:
      https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/commit/bdb7e6e5e81e0d9376c9c803bae9da470b02d8cd

PS: No crash log at all on debug mode lol
    • By ChazH
      Hello,

I have been using TC for a few weeks now and have noticed a few issues. I am using TDB_full_735.00_2018_02_19 and loading the updates from the src folder ( As suggested from the database setup)
      1. Cooking window shows 0/0 and will not allow me to update the skills
      2. Unable to learn any cooking skills 
      3. After purchasing the fishing skill, logging out and coming back in. The Skill is removed from my professions and I cannot purchase it again
      4. While fishing, the fishing bobber never plays the animation that a fish has landed.

Any suggestions on what could be causing these issue?

I have been digging around in the code looking into possible ways to fix it but am not sure where to start. I have read the documentation about contributing but still, there is a lot there. Also, is there any write up on how the database is setup or an explanation as to how the tables are structured? I would love to start contributing to this project. Seems like a fun/challenging process.

Thank you,
      Chaz