Jump to content
TrinityCore

World server Crash


Deer_Hunter
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello all,

I just updated from the latest Git 

Trinity Core REV. ac6baa547376 + 2020-02-21  3.3.5 Branch.

I'm getting this error after crash.

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
  Application Name:    worldserver.exe
  Application Version:    0.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp:    5e50a462
  Fault Module Name:    StackHash_f12f
  Fault Module Version:    6.3.9600.19629
  Fault Module Timestamp:    5e2fdc0d
  Exception Code:    c0000374
  Exception Offset:    PCH_9E_FROM_ntdll+0x0000000000090D0A
  OS Version:    6.3.9600.2.0.0.272.7
  Locale ID:    1033
  Additional Information 1:    f12f
  Additional Information 2:    f12f0934d3e965f73c68e60f20f2cd40
  Additional Information 3:    7595
  Additional Information 4:    7595e4d8d703db9dcd3d2f6ea540e357

the exception code says its a Heap error,  I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this.

Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Lenzork
      Hey everyone!
      I've starting with scripting on a Trinitycore Server and now i'm facing a little bit of a Problem. I've created a custom boss and sometimes when you attack the boss, the whole server crashes and sometimes it doesn't - other than that he works completely fine. So it's just the Problem, that sometimes the Server crashes on pulling him. So i think it has something to do with the Initialize i believe?
      The Boss is on a custom instance map.
      This is my first Boss script so i'm sorry when it's a bit messy.
      Open the Spoiler for more Informations and the Script of the Boss:

    • By xgamerninjax
      Hello all, first time posting here and it's really got me scratching my head.
      I've compiled everything on my own computer, and then transferred everything to a host computer so the server can stay live. The server was running fine for a month or so and then suddenly it just crashes when it hits "Loading C++ scripts", exiting saying "caught signal 22"
      I tried setting up the host computer from scratch and transferred everything over fresh and it's still happening for some reason. (Note, I can run the server perfectly on my personal pc where I compiled it.)
      Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
      3d7e3a40e2b3+_worldserver.exe_[1-4_15-19-45].dmp 3d7e3a40e2b3+_worldserver.exe_[1-4_15-19-45].txt
    • By Elvis
      when i excute worldserver.exe after config and import the database, the app crash and print the error log: ERROR 1054 (42S22) at line 21: Unknown column 'OptionID' in 'field list'.
      my configuration is like this:
      when i create the database, "my create_mysql.sql" is as follows:
       
      GRANT USAGE ON * . * TO 'root'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY '123456' WITH MAX_QUERIES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_CONNECTIONS_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_UPDATES_PER_HOUR 0 ;
      CREATE DATABASE `world` DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci;
      CREATE DATABASE `characters` DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci;
      CREATE DATABASE `auth` DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci;
      GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `world` . * TO 'root'@'localhost' WITH GRANT OPTION;
      GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `characters` . * TO 'root'@'localhost' WITH GRANT OPTION;
      GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `auth` . * TO 'root'@'localhost' WITH GRANT OPTION;
       
      the authserver.conf is as follows:
      LoginDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;123456;auth"
       
      the worldserver.conf is as follows:
      LoginDatabaseInfo     = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;123456;auth"
      WorldDatabaseInfo     = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;123456;world"
      CharacterDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;123456;characters"
       
      in the code, the red word 'root' is 'trinity' originally, the red word '123456' is also 'trinity' originally.
      and  after i excute the worldserver.exe,  the app print error log ang crash.
      the results of worldserver.exe and authserver.exe is shown in the picture.
       


    • By 939h
      Hi,

      The chat channel Lookup for group is not available when a player isn't in a city. I tried to modify the worldserver.conf file with:
      #
      #    Channel.RestrictedLfg
      #        Description: Restrict LookupForGroup channel to characters registered in the LFG tool.
      #        Default:     1 - (Enabled, Allow join to channel only if registered in LFG)
      #                     0 - (Disabled, Allow join to channel in any time)
      Channel.RestrictedLfg = 0

      I restarted the server but it didn't help.

      Thanks
    • By Probie_Wan_Kenobi
      I believe everything I have done up to this point has been correct. When I go to launch worldserver.exe a console window opens up for a second and closes right away and nothing else seems to have happened. I skipped a head a little in the instructions to see what is left and step 5 seems skippable since I am running this only for this computer and step 6 has me launch to a log in screen which I can not get to. I tried going to the faq but the page was not loading properly so I am forced to post here.
×
×
  • Create New...